Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM 178: Spore, Cell Stage

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Needle Buzzy View Post
    Whyt the effort for the fake vote?
    You really need to switch votes, dude.

Look at how Bloato has been acting. IT'S NOT TOWN. He claimed Citizen in a TPR-fest, for God's sake.

And please question why Squiggly suddenly decided to switch votes to someone she CONFIRMED AS VETERAN. I cannot be Roleblocker.

You don't think that vote switch is reason to be concerned? Do you really think 'Grubby changed her vote once she read Squiggly's neutral claim' is a valid reason to lynch me over Bloato?

Don't let your meta read of me ruin the game.

2. ISO #852

3. ISO #853

4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Junior View Post
    Meh needle buzzy was the last person to vote minno. Might as well start there since he was suspect early on.

Also he wants squiggly to eat meat now.

-vote S-FM Needle Buzzy

On an off note, was anyone attacked last night?
    This was Juniors ONLY post today

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Junior View Post
    Did squiggly claim neutral or not?
    This was his last post day 2 - almost 30 hours before day end

Yaaaaay this game

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Grubby View Post
    Can we agree to circlejerk over how shitty the players were this game and how lurking is so terrible?

At least my game will have a higher chance of not being a lurkfest, considering that I'm not letting players such as Spruance join.
    Thats fine we can go back to our discussion of where my vote should ultimately land

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Squiggly View Post
    Thats fine we can go back to our discussion of where my vote should ultimately land
    On me.

There is no suspense because none of the town are online and Needle is letting a town win slide by because I'm Calix, lol.

I can't help but be flattered that someone would go to such lengths to show their appreciation for me.

12. ISO #862

On me.

There is no suspense because none of the town are online and Needle is letting a town win slide by because I'm Calix, lol.

I can't help but be flattered that someone would go to such lengths to show their appreciation for me.
    Well I'll at least help you avoid a modkill and trouble for COM claiming by helping you be lynched before the host notices

-vote S-FM Grubby

Also host didn't answer any questions today

13. ISO #863

14. ISO #864

15. ISO #865

On me.

Stop turning this to COMS. You constantly posted about what scum HAVE DONE. Implying that you know what they have done, or that you want us to believe a story.

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

18. ISO #868

19. ISO #869

20. ISO #870

21. ISO #871

Apologies for the delay, I had internet connection issues that persisted through yesterday. S-FM Grubby has been lynched, he was a large cell with spikes. 2 plants remain, 7 meat remain.

Night ends in 25 hours.

Remaining Players:
    S-FM Squiggly
    S-FM Buzzy
    S-FM Needle Buzzy
    S-FM Junior
    S-FM Bloato
    Last edited by deathworlds; February 12th, 2016 at 04:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

22. ISO #872

Because S-FM Buzzy did not post today, (even with the extended deadline because my ISP sucks) he has been modkilled. S-FM Buzzy was a Normal sized cell with Button Eye, and Jet.

Remaining Players:
    S-FM Squiggly
    S-FM Needle Buzzy
    S-FM Junior
    S-FM Bloato

3 votes to hammer.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

Day 4:

S-FM Junior died last night, it was presumed he died from spikes or jaws, he was sized normal.
    S-FM Bloato starved to death last night, he was sized small.
    S-FM Needle Buzzy, was mercy killed. He had parts stalk eye, and Electric.

The game has ended in the victory of S-FM Squiggly! Who was an Epic sized cell with Poison, Electric, and Beady Eye!

S-FM Squiggly was at a full 10 health, can not be roleblocked by S-FM Needle Buzzy, and always has the ability to deal lethal damage. Therefor S-FM Needle Buzzy was mercy killed.

Player List:
    Spruance (S-FM Junior)
    ThePaladin (S-FM Minno)
    Superjack (S-FM Needle Buzzy)
    Ika (S-FM Bloato)
    Mikecall (S-FM Pinky)
    Obscene MattZed (S-FM Shyster)
    Toadette (S-FM Squiggly)
    Calix (S-FM Grubby)
    Suntax (S-FM Buzzy)
    PowerofDeath (S-FM Jetster)

Role cards:
    Spoiler : : :

Squiggly
    Your alignment: Omnivore
    Your parts(s): Electric, Beady Eye, Poison
    Your Size: Epic
    Abilitie(s): "Eat Plants (Day/Night)" "Drink Blood" "Prepare" "Trail" "Shock" "Overcharge" "investigate"
    Your Partner: N/A
    Link to night chat: N/A
    Wincon: Eliminate everyone, or have no one alive to stop this from happening.

Minno
    Your alignment: Carnivore
    Your parts(s): Poison
    Your Size: Large
    Abilitie(s): "Eat Meat (Day/Night)" "Jaw Attack" "Faction Attack" "Prepare" "Trail"
    Your Partner: S-FM Needle Buzzy
    Link to night chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/DFJsV2CQqnR
    Wincon: Eliminate the Herbivores, the Omnivore (if it can't win with the Carnivores) and have 1 member survive to the end.

Needle Buzzy
    Your alignment: Carnivore
    Your parts(s): Stalk Eye, Electric
    Your Size: Normal
    Abilitie(s): "Eat Meat (Day/Night)" "Jaw Attack" "Faction Attack" "Stalk" "Shock" "Overcharge"
    Your Partner: S-FM Minno
    Link to night chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/DFJsV2CQqnR
    Wincon: Eliminate the Herbivores, the Omnivore (if it can't win with the Carnivores) and have 1 member survive to the end.

Bloato
    Your alignment: Herbivore
    Your parts(s): None
    Your Size: Small
    Abilitie(s): "Eat Plants (day/night)"
    Wincon: Eliminate the Carnivores, the Omnivore (if it can't win with the Herbivores) and have 1 member survive to the end.

Jetster
    Your parts(s): Poison
    Abilitie(s): "Eat Plants (day/night)" "Prepare" "Trail"
    Wincon: Eliminate the Carnivores, the Omnivore (if it can't win with the Herbivores) and have 1 member survive to the end.

Junior
    Your parts(s): None
    Abilitie(s): "Eat Plants (day/night)"

Shyster
    Your parts(s): Flagella
    Abilitie(s): "Eat Plants (day/night)" "Swap"

Pinky
    Your parts(s): Beady Eye, Cilia, Electric
    Your Size: Small
    Abilitie(s): "Eat Plants (day/night)" "investigate" "Guard" "Shock" "Overcharge"

Buzzy
    Your parts(s): Button Eye, Jet
    Abilitie(s): "Eat Plants (day/night)" "Check" "Protect"

Grubby
    Your parts(s): Spikes
    Abilitie(s): "Eat Plants (day/night)" "Spike attack" "Alert"

Host's Review
    Wow, I was going into this all confident in my abilities as a host to keep track of all of this information with role interactions, I was wrong. I made 3 feedback errors that I can remember, and one of them was game changing (Squiggly saw that Minno used "Trail", when he should not have). There was no doubt in my mind this would be the most difficult game I would ever host near the end.

Anywho, this game did make me realize that there IS a limit to complexity. You can see that this will the affect future of my hosting.

MVP: Your choice duuudes.
    fucketh me in the ass

25. ISO #875

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Superjack (S-FM Needle Buzzy)
    Ika (S-FM Bloato)
    So I was spending my time yelling at two scum and the worst town ever? What happened with the attack?
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

26. ISO #876

27. ISO #877

-vote S-FM Jetster

MVP right here, folks.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

28. ISO #878

I'm glad I didn't use my attack. My role was OP as OP can be
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

29. ISO #879

Also,

4v1v1 I was shocked I wasn't lynched. Always lynch the neutral claim if there's a chance of it being scum...

But ika starved anyway (WTF LOL) I thought it was junior who forgot to eat, given I ate 2/3 plants eaten day 3

I expected a 1v1v1 day 3, thanks for saving us time ika lol
    Last edited by Toadette; February 13th, 2016 at 06:26 PM.

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

30. ISO #880

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    I'm glad I didn't use my attack. My role was OP as OP can be
    For a Serial Killer in a 10-player setup? Yeah, having the ability to investigate, be night-immune, roleblock and have guaranteed kills is a tad OP.

You played well either way, however.

While I'm here, I retract my comments about ika being a shit-tier player, seeing as he was telling the truth.

31. ISO #881

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    For a Serial Killer in a 10-player setup? Yeah, having the ability to investigate, be night-immune, roleblock and have guaranteed kills is a tad OP.

You played well either way, however.

While I'm here, I retract my comments about ika being a shit-tier player, seeing as he was telling the truth.
    I completely messed up for roleblockimg you and investigating paladin and mixing them up. I was so mad at myself for that!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

32. ISO #882

Also sorry for antagonizing you Calix. I knew either ika or SiperJack was scum, but I needed a mislynch so I needed an excuse to switch to you

I did enjoy it a bit though lol

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

33. ISO #883

Also sorry for antagonizing you Calix. I knew either ika or SiperJack was scum, but I needed a mislynch so I needed an excuse to switch to you

I did enjoy it a bit though lol
    You're fine. I know you enjoyed irritating me. I can get over people being assholes to me, considering I do similar shit to other people. I agree that rubbing my nose in the dirt because two of the town were AFK/ wouldn't vote was easy pickings though.

34. ISO #884

You're fine. I know you enjoyed irritating me. I can get over people being assholes to me, considering I do similar shit to other people. I agree that rubbing my nose in the dirt because two of the town were AFK/ wouldn't vote was easy pickings though.
    Sorry I annoyed you. I was buddying up to use Ika as my town block.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    You got so mad it was hilarious
    Yes heheh

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

37. ISO #887

Also LOL that Mikecall was lynched day 1, and MattZed subbed in to starve to death.

The universe is in balance.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

38. ISO #888

Also Paladin needs to come explain what they were thinking for using trail. S-m-mfing-head

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

39. ISO #889

40. ISO #890

41. ISO #891

I observed the whole game! I was rooting for NeedleBuzzy! He was fucking hilarious. Nothing he said made sense, so entertaining.

E.g.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH, LOOK AT ME! I HAS A BETTER NAME THAN LIKE EVERYOONE ELSE.
    -vote [CENTER][COLOR=#DC0000][COLOR=#7B68EE][B][URL="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/15886-S-FM-Squiggly"]S-FM Squiggly[/URL][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Carnivore spotted! Follow Needle Buzzy to victory!
    mY foS on
    S-FM Grubby

Originally Posted by S-FM Squiggly
    -vote S-FM Grubby

Carnivore spotted! Follow Squiggly to victory!

Your eye must be malfunctioning, dear.

In any case, I believe that a good sweep through the setup will prove beneficial. Knowing the astuteness of many players, I assume that even the simplest mechanics will be misinterpreted and this is a setup that requires close attention to detail.

I have also PMed our Host and he gave me bad news; there are only so many plants to be consumed during the day. I believe this is something that should be taken into consideration before we blindly consume all the vegetation.

HeRE ER SEE THAT THRY HASVE MENTIONED THE WORTD "eye" TTTHIS MAAAY BE A NINT TO ONE OF THTE THINGS TEHET HAVE ON THEY BODYS AND LIKE THEY TGEJHN SEID DFEAR! DEAR MEANSS ANTERLSSSSS SO THEY HASVE EYE AND DEAR/

THEN THEN SEY LIKE CASE, SWEEP, CLOSE, SO I GUESS THEY HAVE PINVERS!

AND THEN THEY PEN HOST ABOUT POLANTS ,MUSY BE WEED YES?
    Lol.

42. ISO #892

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    I made 3 feedback errors that I can remember, and one of them was game changing (Squiggly saw that Minno used "Trail", when he should not have).There was no doubt in my mind this would be the most difficult game I would ever host near the end.

Are you kidding me.... X_X

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

43. ISO #893

I couldnt be bothered with night chat and was lazy.
    Turns out you cannot eat and attack.
    The Best Part is that me and Deathworlds had a very deatailed discussion about how abilities work and which combinations we could use.
    Which included this; out of curiousity, why wouldn't you eat the meat during day if you knew I was going to get lynched? at night you risk getting roleblocked anyway

Also Paladin needs to come explain what they were thinking for using trail. S-m-mfing-head
    Because I had to leave early in the night and assumed that SJ would change my night actions to be sensible( I was wrong; guy didn't even change the stuff I said for him since he didn't do a night action that was allowed by game rules)

Besides that I just said it to deathworlds since 2 out of 3 investigative would've had scum-lead on me had i not, and I predicted 1 investigative would visit me(I was right).
    I also can't prepare and use jaw/faction attack.

Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

44. ISO #894

Also how the bloody hell, did Needle Buzzy not get lynched after we clearly established busdriver should claim the next day after I got lynched.
    Did my bussing work that well LOL.

45. ISO #895

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaladin View Post
    Also how the bloody hell, did Needle Buzzy not get lynched after we clearly established busdriver should claim the next day after I got lynched.
    How the bloody hell did you not see how scummy/ AFK the rest of the town were?

Bus Driver died N1 and three of the town never claimed anything.

46. ISO #896

How the bloody hell did you not see how scummy/ AFK the rest of the town were?

Bus Driver died N1 and three of the town never claimed anything.
    https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/DFJsV2CQqnR

We did actually target shyster.
    He probably didn't even bus anyone.

47. ISO #897

Bd can't bus himself in this setup.
    You're guys argument that he was bd is irrelevant since he couldn't have bussed himself anyway.
    Even with dumb town, minus the no-post guy, town should've figured out needle was lieing within 1page; also the whole (hmm why would mafia attack him unless he was bussed) proceeded immediately by ( I WAS BUSSED; now will never post again for day till very end)

48. ISO #898

I know who you picked. SJ apparently -was- bussed though. I never said anything about you guys not picking him so I have no idea why you are bringing that up. My point is that when half the town don't claim, you can't focus on a Bus Driver claim when you had someone considerably scummier and who claimed roleblocked as a defense when scum didn't kill.

My point about town being terrible, myself included, stands. When you have to bump your game on the first page, threaten five people with a modkill, have two town players starve to death and have the majority of them barely post five one-liners a day, you know that the game was fucked from the start.

49. ISO #899

I know who you picked. SJ apparently -was- bussed though. I never said anything about you guys not picking him so I have no idea why you are bringing that up. My point is that when half the town don't claim, you can't focus on a Bus Driver claim when you had someone considerably scummier and who claimed roleblocked as a defense when scum didn't kill.

My point about town being terrible, myself included, stands. When you have to bump your game on the first page, threaten five people with a modkill, have two town players starve to death and have the majority of them barely post five one-liners a day, you know that the game was fucked from the start.
    Oh I see what you meant now, misunderstood.

50. ISO #900

I knew ika or SuperJack was scum, but couldn't care less which one was. Calix was obvtown and had to die for my plan to work

¯\_(ツ)_/¯