Change the message a doctor receives when target is also the cult's target
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Change the message a doctor receives when target is also the cult's target

At present, the message a doctor gets when his target is also visited by the cult will tell him that he prevented a cult conversion. However, this information isn't always accurate. It's easily possible that the option that a doctor prevents cult conversions is toggled off, while the feedback message is still on.

Therefore, it might be better to change the message to say something like this:

"Your target appeared to be disoriented. They may have been a victim of the cult."

That way, if the option to prevent culting is on, the doctor can still easily see that on his role card. But people won't automatically assume that they saved their target. Something I've seen happening a lot in my games.

2. ISO #2
    Troll

Re: Change the message a doctor receives when target is also the cult's target

Just make it 'was visited by the cult tonight'.

3. ISO #3
    Celt

Re: Change the message a doctor receives when target is also the cult's target

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    At present, the message a doctor gets when his target is also visited by the cult will tell him that he prevented a cult conversion. However, this information isn't always accurate. It's easily possible that the option that a doctor prevents cult conversions is toggled off, while the feedback message is still on.

Therefore, it might be better to change the message to say something like this:

"Your target appeared to be disoriented. They may have been a victim of the cult."

That way, if the option to prevent culting is on, the doctor can still easily see that on his role card. But people won't automatically assume that they saved their target. Something I've seen happening a lot in my games.
    Although I agree, Its a bit retarded to go to all that trouble when the person can just pull up the options and see it.

4. ISO #4