Please post your S-FM roles here
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Please post your S-FM roles here

Based on a true story

I saw the issue, from the moment I entered the public restroom.

For this time comes in every man's life - there were only 4 urinals, and 2 were in use. I felt the urge to pretend I had a shit to take. No, something said within myself. I can't procrastinate this forever, for one day I must graze hips with a fellow urinator, even if it's awkward. And so, I puffed my chest out, and strode over to the middle-left urinal. Standing over the urinal, I prepared to unzip. But wait...

I hear the trickling stop to my right, and glance the far right man retreating from his post. I can take the far right urinal instead - it has opened itself to me. I stand transfixed for a moment - do I snatch this opportunity? I can take the easy way out. I can pee in peace. NO! The voice returns. You have claimed your territory. To back out now would only mean defeat. The voice is right. I'm no beta, after all. I unzip, and prepare for take-off.

It's at this moment, I realize there is no trickling to my left either - but he's not retreating. No, no, no! My poor, far-left urinary companion has frozen up under the pressure of peeing next to someone else. He still has so much to give but cannot give it. I was certain this is the case - I know that look - that look of intense concentration - of a man who has not truly satisfied his bladder. He can feel my staring. He looks to his right. I wish I could explain it to him. I wish I could explain that I just needed something to look at while I started to pee. I'm no homo. I feel a deep regret. He sees me looking at him.

We lock eyes.

I begin to urinate.

He just couldn't do it. He just couldn't perform. He zipped up. Moments later I glanced him making his way towards the shitter. Perhaps I overanalyzed the situation. Perhaps he simply realized he had a bit he needed to get out of the other orifice. We shall never know the truth. We can only interpret the past the best we can.

However, whatever the chain of events that lead to my rise to power, my rise to power was undeniable. I reigned lone and supreme over the urinals. I felt a rush of satisfaction comparable to winning an argument or getting a high grade on a test. I was *half-second pause* the man.

Discuss.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Please post your S-FM roles here

why are men like this lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5
    Ganelon

This is hilarious. I almost died laughing.

10/10, love you yzb25 (likewise, no homo, I just need someone to love <3)

6. ISO #6

Nothing like pulling up to a urinal and then your manager pulls up seconds later (in a case with 2 urinals).

Real men talk to each other while urinating I have found.

Perhaps even MORE real men talk to each other while shitting, though I have not encountered such beings in quite a time.
    I'm FloodingRain on sc2, sorry for the confusion <3

Quote Originally Posted by Fury
    Who the hell quotes themselves in their own signature?

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Lol the tags
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :