S-FM Achievements Program
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

S-FM Achievements Program

In addition to the ladder, I will be introducing an S-FM Achievements program for our less competitive players. I will be updating this after every game starting from this post's publication. All achievements earned during a game will be recorded at the end of the game.

Rewards:
    5 Achievements - Unique badge
    10 Achievements - Badge is upgraded to even cooler badge.
    12 Achievements - Badge reaches final form, and another prize tbd.

The rewards sound awesome, right? Well that's because they're going to be hard as hell. It might not be competitive (everyone can earn them, and one person earning them does not disadvantage another player), but it sure isn't casual.

Thanks goes to Fred for sponsoring the rewards program.

Rules and Details:
    • You do not have to enroll. I will add you whenever I see that you earned an achievement. However, it would be nice if you linked me to those posts.
    • Players can opt out at any time.
    • Achievements can be earned in S-FM's ONLY!
    • Anyone who is replaced out or modkilled is ineligible to earn achievements in the game where it happened.

Achievements:

Hot Topic
    Be attacked twice in one night.
    Spoiler : Earned :
    None yet!

Hippocratic Oath
    As a healer role, successfully save someone whose win condition includes seeing your faction dead, and win the game.
    None yet!

Free Shipping and Handling
    Roleblock a person who was planning to visit you on the same night.
    BananaCucho

The Real MVP
    As a host, start your days/nights on time (5 minutes safety net) without having to extend deadlines.
    MattZed
    Calix
    BananaCucho

Vinnie Fettuccine Has Given Up On Life
    As a Citizen, have your role be changed, and then carry out a night action.
    None yet!

Buy Any Jeans Necessary
    Receive two different items over the course of a game. Items you start off with do not count.
    None yet!

I Laugh In The Face of Danger
    As a role that cannot win with Town, end the day at L-1.
    None yet!

Frank Castle
    Successfully day/night kill two scum roles as a Town killing role
    TheDarkestLight

Biting the Hand That Feeds
    As a neutral role whose win condition involves surviving to the end, win a game in which you either kill or participate in the lynch of two members of the faction that you won the game with.
    None yet!

At First, If You Don't Succeed...
    As a killing role, attack someone who ends up surviving, then lynch them the very next day.
    None yet!

Aimbot
    As a Mafia role, on the first night of actions, have all Mafia power roles (at least two) use their ability to target Town power roles.
    None yet!

The Theatre Suicide Scene
    Visit someone on the same night that they suicide involuntarily
    None yet!

You Go, Glen Coco!
    Achieve a 4-Win Streak
    BananaCucho
    Firebringer

Get Down, Mr. President
    As a Town power role, use your ability to prevent a mod-confirmed Town from being killed.
    None yet!

Opportunist
    As a non-Town killing role, use your kill successfully on a Veteran. Veteran variants will count. If on a team, all living members of the team will earn this achievement.
    None yet!

SPF 100 Sunblock
    After being doused by the Arsonist, be part of a successful lynch on the Arsonist the following day.
    Orpz
    MattZed

Community Leader
    In the seasonal "Best Host" poll, be either first or second place in the vote.
    None yet!

Unweaving the Tangled Web
    As a Town investigative role, successfully check two non-Town roles in two consecutive nights.
    Never Unlucky

Smoothed Criminal
    As a Janitor or Lawyer (variants count), successfully hide the role and/or last will of a teammate on the night that they die.
    None yet!

WIP

Achievements by Player

BANANACUCHO 3
    MATTZED 2
    CALIX 1
    THEDARKESTLIGHT 1
    FIREBRINGER 1
    ORPZ 1
    Last edited by Orpz; September 24th, 2016 at 03:58 PM.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM Achievements Program

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Respected Usergroup can see management sections, we can't give that out
    Oh damn, didn't know that. I'll edit that.

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

4. ISO #4

I'm and I approve of this post
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Valuable
    Receive MVP 2 times in a season
    or
    Get a 3 win streak with being given MVP once in that streak
    Counts as 2 achievements

Terror Town
    Win 2 games as scum in a row when being given scum roles.

Savior
    Win 2 games as town in a row when being given town roles.

French Revolution
    As a neutral role, be part of a lynch on every other alignment.

Neutrality
    Win 2 games as a neutral in a row when being given neutral roles.

Biased
    As a town member, target 3 non-town members (they do not have to be scum!) in a single game.

Your son will come to you, Vader.
    Visit your killer on the night of your killing.

Unintended Effects
    Kill someone who shares the same wincon as you as a non-town role.

Sheriff Jailor?
    Be killed night one 2 games in a row.

Have some suggestions!
    I'd suggest color coding the achievements if they require a certain alignment to be completed (as shown above).
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; January 12th, 2016 at 06:48 PM. Reason: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Ideas

The Neutral Zone
    Get targeted by a power role from 3 different factions

Does Not Compute
    Receive false feedback and have it play a significant part in a team members death.

Indestructable
    Get attacked 2+ times in a single game and survive to the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

14. ISO #14

Valuable
    or
    Counts as 2 achievements

Terror Town

Savior

French Revolution

Neutrality

Biased
    As a town member, target 3 non-town members (they do not have to be scum!) in a single game.

Unintended Effects

Sheriff Jailor?

Have some suggestions!
    I'd suggest color coding the achievements if they require a certain alignment to be completed (as shown above).
    Thank you for the suggestions!

I don't want to add any achievements related to MVP since that's too subjective and caused a lot of problems when incentivized, like in last season's ladder. I like a lot of your ideas but I don't plan to add that many otherwise I'd have to rescale the number at which badges are earned. I'm going to add the French Revolution one, but rework it to make it more difficult.

I'll color code in a bit

Someone could make a new usergroup the same color as fm mvp or something, though
    Indeed, someone with ACP could do such a thing...FRED

Can I get retroactive achievements?
    Sorry, I'm not doing retroactive achievements

I have earned this for Suicide Still Allowed.
    5 minutes late on Day 2 but I'll count it since it'd be impossible without a margin of error

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Ideas

The Neutral Zone
    Get targeted by a power role from 3 different factions

Does Not Compute
    Receive false feedback and have it play a significant part in a team members death.

Indestructable
    Get attacked 2+ times in a single game and survive to the end.
    I like the neutral one but I can't use the other two since it's either too subjective (what defines significant?) or easy (Night immune roles)

15. ISO #15

- Follow the Cop: As a Doctor, protect a Cop from an attack before his role is known.
    - Sad Clown: As a Jester, talk yourself out of a lynch after reaching L-1.
    - I'll have vanilla: As Mafia, in a game with at least 2 TPRs, kill all TPRs at night before getting any civillian kills.
    - Sicario: As a Town killing role, kill the Mafia Godfather on night 1.

16. ISO #16

Some of the Achievements from the mod could be worth including, such as:

• Flawless Victory: As a member of the Mafia faction, win the game without any members of your faction dying.
    • Licensed to Kill: As a Bus Driver, run someone over (i.e. flip an attacking player with his target).
    • All Factions, Season: During a given S-FM season, win the game as a member of the Town, Mafia, and as a Neutral (any neutral).

17. ISO #17

Will you be excluding achievements from games that look like they specifically are made for achievements?
    ie. games with several blacksmiths, games where everyone can kill, ect

Also, I don't think that there should be any sort of margin of error for the Perfect Hosting achievement. I have hosted games in the past, and others have as well, where every single day and night started exact on the minute lol. Just my 2-cents, though.

18. ISO #18

Valuable
    or
    Counts as 2 achievements

Terror Town

Savior

French Revolution

Neutrality

Biased

Unintended Effects

Sheriff Jailor?

Have some suggestions!
    I don't like the "in a row" stuff, same for ladder. You could play 3 games and win 2 of them but because the 3rd finished perhaps early in-between, you don't get the in a row... while if both games ended in a row you'd get it.... it's just kind of unfair IMO.

19. ISO #19

I also agree against achievements that span 2+ games. It'll create meta that a new player or recently absent player will not be aware of. Like die n1 2 games in a row. If someone died n1 last game, then there is a lot of Meta revolving around that player if they will get attacked again; or if people don't want them to get achievement, ect. If someone doesn't know this, then they will be missing valuable information that is actually pertinent to the game.

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Thornholt View Post
    I don't like the "in a row" stuff, same for ladder. You could play 3 games and win 2 of them but because the 3rd finished perhaps early in-between, you don't get the in a row... while if both games ended in a row you'd get it.... it's just kind of unfair IMO.
    I see what you mean. This is a natural risk players have to take when deciding to sign up for multiple games at once. I will keep this in mind when designing next season's point schemes.

Will you be excluding achievements from games that look like they specifically are made for achievements?
    ie. games with several blacksmiths, games where everyone can kill, ect

Also, I don't think that there should be any sort of margin of error for the Perfect Hosting achievement. I have hosted games in the past, and others have as well, where every single day and night started exact on the minute lol. Just my 2-cents, though.
    I don't think anyone would do that, but if they did I won't allow it to run. I'm hoping most of the achievements designed are such that if a host tries to make his game so that multiple players can farm it, then it'd be impossible to balance and thus unapprovable.

When I was editing the host achievement, I figured that hosts who were able to make a complete day opener post by 5 minutes after their day/night end time were already at their computer. I didn't want hosts to be stressed IRL to meet strict deadlines, so I thought a small margin of error would improve quality of life. Of course, the achievement's supposed to be hard to earn so I'll see how many people can earn it before tightening down on it.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    - Follow the Cop: As a Doctor, protect a Cop from an attack before his role is known.
    - Sad Clown: As a Jester, talk yourself out of a lynch after reaching L-1.
    - I'll have vanilla: As Mafia, in a game with at least 2 TPRs, kill all TPRs at night before getting any civillian kills.
    - Sicario: As a Town killing role, kill the Mafia Godfather on night 1.
    I reworked the "I'll have vanilla" one and added it in.

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Some of the Achievements from the mod could be worth including, such as:

• Flawless Victory: As a member of the Mafia faction, win the game without any members of your faction dying.
    • Licensed to Kill: As a Bus Driver, run someone over (i.e. flip an attacking player with his target).
    • All Factions, Season: During a given S-FM season, win the game as a member of the Town, Mafia, and as a Neutral (any neutral).
    I liked Flawless Victory, but it was far too common.
    Bus Driver imo is way too hard since it's an uncommon role and running someone over is rare
    I like All Factions, but achievements that span multiple game, like Crypt said, are prone to being meta'd

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by Thornholt View Post
    Aren't you weary that perhaps some players may go against their win conditions in order to win achievements... That would throw games off
    Yeah, I want to make sure none of the achievements can be earned via gamethrowing.

The sketchiest ones so far are Hippocratic Oath and Biting the Hand that Feeds.
    For Hippocratic Oath, I might rework that one, but I really like the name so I'll keep it doctor-involved.
    For Biting the Hand that Feeds, I'm gonna change it so that only neutral roles that need to survive to the end can earn it.

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Yeah, I want to make sure none of the achievements can be earned via gamethrowing.

The sketchiest ones so far are Hippocratic Oath and Biting the Hand that Feeds.
    For Hippocratic Oath, I might rework that one, but I really like the name so I'll keep it doctor-involved.
    For Biting the Hand that Feeds, I'm gonna change it so that only neutral roles that need to survive to the end can earn it.
    what's doctor-y about hippocratic oath... wait... hippo
    .... hippo... huum.... nope, I don't get it

EDIT: nvm.. google explained it to me XD
    Last edited by Thornholt; January 13th, 2016 at 02:44 PM.

25. ISO #25

Inspired from FM XX

One Mind, Two Bodies
    As a role with one or more actions, have another player of the same role, perform the exact same actions on the exact same player(s), on night 1.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    fucketh me in the ass

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

If this is still a thing, then I'm pretty sure TDL qualifies for the True Love Never Dies award with his Vigilante play in PM 2.0

And I probably qualify for the True MVP award with my sick hosting skills ;p
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

This is indeed still a thing; just link to the threads/posts that show where a person earned these!
    Here's the player list for PM 2.0

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...999#post562999

TDL shot the Framer on N2 (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post562315) (he was tailored as Jester) and the Janitor on N3

And here's the game where my times were within 5 minutes of each other, I think.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...FM-179-Cop-Out

(I am lazy )
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

A new batch of achievements has been released. Still pretty difficult, so I'm modifying the rules to allow for retroactive achievements. If you have satisfied one of these criteria, and would like your achievement. please link me to the game and describe the achievement so I can verify.

33. ISO #33

A new update has arrived!

Changelog:

Unstumpable
    -Renamed to "I Laugh In The Face Of Danger"
    -Any role that does not win with Town can earn this now

True Love Never Dies
    -Renamed to "Frank Castle"
    -Removed surviving requirement

At First, If You Don't Succeed...
    -Completely changed

Wanted: Dead or Alive
    -Renamed to "Hot Topic"

Community Leader
    -Added

Unweaving the Tangled Web
    -Added

Smoothed Criminal
    -Added