Veteran Role Card
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    The Cheat

Veteran Role Card

I feel that the Veteran role card needs expanding a bit. I just got out of a game where the SK attacked the Vet on alert and neither one died because the Vet cannot die while on alert but immune roles cannot die to the Vet either.

The Vet role card does not say that immune roles will not die if they visit him (nor will the immune role kill him if they are attacking), so I feel this needs specified so that mechanics cannot be used as a lying tool to steal a game away. I would have been able to explain to the rest of the Town why the SK (or possibly GF at the time) was lying, but I was BM'd by happenstance at the time and so I had to put it in my Last Will albiet too late.
    Last edited by ; November 19th, 2011 at 04:53 PM.

2. ISO #2
    Yayap

Re: Veteran Role Card

Thank you for not making another role suggestion but actually giving a really good idea. I already know the Vet mechanics but I definitely see room for confusion for new ones. It should be mentioned that the Vet is immune while on alert and does not kill immune roles. From what I can see, it shouldn't be too hard to change and shouldn't be affected by the script limit issues.

You have my support. (I'd give you +rep but I need to spread more around before I can give you more)

3. ISO #3