Complex but fun game where someone got lucky (replay)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Complex but fun game where someone got lucky (replay)

-Mafia- Complex game.SC2Replay

I've been playing for a few games and i'll say this the funnest game of mafia I've seen. I registered just to show you guys this.

What happened in game

Spoiler : hide :
    The gf targeted me the vet when i was on alert. The doc saved him from dying that first night.
    The jester managed to lynch the sk from pure luck so on the next day everyone thought he was the gf because mafia didn't kill anyone on night 1.

A few more died in till day 4 when mayor revealed himself. He and the spy was confused as to why i survived night 1 so they lynched me.
    That revealed my last will which showed that someone did come to me on night 1 and was saved by the doc.
    Next day they put the doc on trial who testified that he healed number 2 on night 1 and the spy figured out that 2 was the gf with this information.
    So gf gets lynched and the last mafia gets blocked from killing and the town wins on day 6
    Last edited by Krellin; January 7th, 2016 at 03:31 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Complex but fun game where someone got lucky (replay)

Very nice
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.