The Game of Survivor, Icee Edition
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

The Game of Survivor, Icee Edition

Hello one, Hello all. It is time to play the game of the surviving! How you may ask? Well it goes a bit like the television series survivor with all it's seasons.

Some ground rules -
    #1 - All players who sign up must use and be active on skype, there might be an exception but lets be honest, who doesn't have skype these days?
    #2 - Any hateful speech or anything of the sorts that does not follow normal conduct is grounds for immediate disqualification without warning.
    #3 - If you go afk for any period during the game length without telling myself, you will be disqualified.
    #4 - Alliances are allowed and encouraged.
    #5 - No throwing with malicious intent.
    #6 - No preformed alliances shit. Imagine that you are alien to each other and finding your way around. It will be more fun that way.
    #7 - Have fun and keep anything friendly, this is just like the tv show so you should be able to base everything off of that. Also, I have the ability to modify rules at any point through the game. This will of course probably not happen unless in extreme cases.
    #8 - Almost forgot, all rules of the website sc2mafia.com apply both in this forum and any official skype chats that there may be.

So now that we have all of the rules in place. Now to get to the actual game.

At the beginning of the game there will be a # of tribes depending on how many people sign up. Those tribes will then compete in a series of challenges and contests. The tribes that are not the "lowest" tribe will win immunity for themselves. At 1 or more points in the game, there may be shuffles to balance or merge tribes as needed. Once there gets to be only 1 big tribe remaining, immunity will be on an individual basis. Once it gets to the final 9 players, the jury will start to be a thing. 7 people cast their votes on the final 2 survivors on who will win.

Now for voting. Each player will have 1 vote to cast unless otherwise specified and will be entierly anonymous. You may share votes if you wish but screenshots of your vote are not tolerated. You may also decide to vote with your alliance and that is completely fine. Throughout the game there may be some special immunity idols that are up for grabs. The idols only effect 1 person when consumed and may be gifted among players. There may also be a timer set in place on the vote if it comes to it.

Here is one of the past survivor threads if you wish for more detail on and about the game - https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...437-Survivor-2

If you wish to participate then please sign below and PM me on the forums what your skype is if I do not have you added already.

The game will begin 1/10 eveningish time EST given that enough people have signed up. Good luck and have fun all!

Oh, forgot to mention, prize is 1000 for the winner.

Teams:

Tribe Cactisuses - Color is cactus green
    Caleb/Shado/Lite/Eklipz/Ninja/Samurai/X/Y/Z
    Cat3101
    DarknessB - Captain
    Freshman
    Ika
    MaukaMauka

Tribe Tebow -
    Firebringer
    Hunter
    Jacob Albright
    jrmarlo
    PoD - Captain
    Tossangel

All for 1 tribe

Cat3101
    Shado
    DarknessB
    Freshman
    MaukaMauka
    Firebringer
    Hunter
    jrmarlo
    PoD
    Tossangel

Note that I am using players skype names.
    Last edited by IceePirate; January 27th, 2016 at 01:00 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: The Game of Survivor, Icee Edition

Wtf happened to the other signup
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

I'm not making alliances this time until tribes are formed

Consider your pms ignored

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    I'm not making alliances this time until tribes are formed

Consider your pms ignored
    I don't ally with people either.

I just do things, I am like a dog.
    I like chasing things, I wouldn't know what to do if I actually caught something.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    People are pming you already?!
    No

Nobody trusts me after the stunt I tried to pull last game lol

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Gonna be a short one

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

The first challenge. You will submit to me a number 1-500 via skype. This is all. Have fun with your easy challenge.

You will have 24 hours since this post to complete the challenge. Next challenge will be posted upon everyone submit or the 24h time limit is up.
    Last edited by IceePirate; January 17th, 2016 at 02:03 PM.

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by IceePirate View Post
    The first challenge. You will submit to me a number 1-500 via skype. This is all. Have fun with your easy challenge.

You will have 24 hours since this post to complete the challenge. Next challenge will be posted upon everyone submit or the 24h time limit is up.
    Wait are there any tribes lol

So this is the official game start then?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Quote Originally Posted by IceePirate View Post
    By the failure to submit a reply to the first challenge in any way, toadette and slaol have been removed from the game.
    HEY HOLD UP! I didn't know this game started seriously

I'll respond tonight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    HEY HOLD UP! I didn't know this game started seriously

I'll respond tonight
    Since it has to be via Skype. I can pm you my number if you want it now

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

38. ISO #38

Like seriously, no pm of game start, no warning, just removal?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

39. ISO #39

We have Cactisuses vs. Tebow as our 2 tribes, members will be posed on the front page.

Here is the first challenge.

All teams will be given 9 pieces of bread per round, each player must consume 1 bread per round to move on and there cannot be any leftovers. Players may pay the natives to pillage 2 bread of another team costing 3 of their own bread. The team with the most players after 3 rounds will be the winner(s). The team that either got eliminated first or has the least number of players will see me at tribal council.

Players will have 24h to complete each round at the max. If team captains submit their actions to me early, the next round will begin.
    Last edited by IceePirate; January 18th, 2016 at 04:26 PM.

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

Tribe Cactisuses pillage once and all players move on to round 2. In round 2, a mercenary appears and offers his aid to both teams in exchange for 6 bread. The mercenary protects both tribes bread supplies from pillaging for 1 round and he leaves town tomorrow. Also, the bread supply has been reduced to 8 bread instead of 9.

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

Poor form and badly put together. Have fun all.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    This could be used to describe most Forum Mafia games as well.
    No this is just bad.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

Tribe Tebow gave vials to cat and firebringer. Firebringer ate the glass as well. Tribe Cactisuses sat on their ass and let nature do its work. Each tribes bread supply is now 11 for this round in a 2v1 senario. The cost of pillaging is now 2 for 2 . Also, everyone gets 5 vials marked, "We promise this isn't poison." And also under that, "Apply to bread."
    Last edited by IceePirate; January 18th, 2016 at 11:20 PM.

49. ISO #49

Tribe Tebow's single member decides to apply the vial. Tribe Cactisuses decide to disregard the vial. The vial was poison again. Tribe Cactisuses win tribal immunity. Tribe Tebow will see me tonight at tribal council.

Some rules for voting. You may vote or abstain. Failiure to submit a vote within a reasonable amount of time will be taken as an auto-abstain.

50. ISO #50

lol abstain. Nice survivor game you got going there.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯