9. ISO #109

Re: The Game of Survivor, Icee Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    I think this was 100% skype or something
    I have no more rep to give you
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

Here are the final results,
    1 - Cat3101
    2 - Mauka
    3 - Toss
    4 - DarknessB
    5 - Shado
    6 - Toss
    7 - Hunter
    8 - Unknown

DarknessB, as winner of the Mystery box, receives a disadvantage in the next challenge.
    Hunter, as winner of the Tribal box, receives a guaranteed spot in the jury unless in the final 2

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

Quote Originally Posted by IceePirate View Post
    Here are the final results,
    1 - Cat3101
    2 - Mauka
    3 - Toss
    4 - DarknessB
    5 - Shado
    6 - Toss
    7 - Hunter
    8 - Unknown

DarknessB, as winner of the Mystery box, receives a disadvantage in the next challenge.
    Hunter, as winner of the Tribal box, receives a guaranteed spot in the jury unless in the final 2
    winner
    receives a disadvantage
    disadvantage

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

31. ISO #131

-vote Firebriner

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

32. ISO #132

The votes are in.

As I read the votes, the person with the most votes will bring their torch to me. Fire represents life. If your fire is gone, so are you.

Firebringer
    Firebringer
    Firebringer
    Firebringer
    Firebringer
    Auto-Abstain
    "Firebringar"
    Firebringer
    Firebringer

And, the third person voted out of this survivor. Firebringer, *snuffs torch* It is time for you to go.

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

Your next challenge, you may submit multiple rounds at 1 time to speed it up. Rounds will last 24h

Players starts with $100, and must pay taxes to the host each round. Whoever sends in the least amount of money is eliminated. If someone pays more than they have, they are eliminated. Game goes on until 1 player left. Good luck.

DarknessB will have to give $10 to Tossangel as a result of the auction.
    Last edited by IceePirate; January 24th, 2016 at 09:54 PM.

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

The challenge has ended with PoD winning individual immunity for the next challenge. It is also something to note that tossangel's idol will be expiring if not used on this upcoming tribal council.

PoD won by $23 at the end having only spent 59 of his monies.

The vote will begin now, normal voting rules.

38. ISO #138

Tossangel's Auction idol will now disintegrate into dust

As I read the votes, the person with the most votes will bring their torch to me. Fire represents life. If your fire is gone, so are you.
    Mauka
    Hunter
    Hunter
    Mauka
    "Hunter Bear"
    Mauka
    Mauka

And, the 4th person voted out of survivor, MaukaMauka, *snuffs torch* It's time for you to go.

39. ISO #139

Survivor scrabble! Each player will receive a letter based on a word that is long enough as there are players remaining. First player to guess correctly gets individual immunity. You may only guess once and will be eliminated from the challenge if you guess incorrectly. Your letter will also be revealed if you are eliminated to all other players. The challenge will end when the word is successfully guessed.

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

Voting time

Cat
    Cat
    Cat
    Freshman
    Cat
    Cat

And the 5th person voted out of this survivor and the first member of the jury, Cat, It's time for you to go. *snuffs torch* I shall be seeing you in a short while to vote on the winner.

43. ISO #143

We shall be playing the good ol’ game of blackjack today. Each player will be given 50 tokens to bet with. The betting minimum is 3 tokens and the maximum is 15. In the event of a tie between the dealer and the player, the dealer will take all tokens bet by the player. In the event that the player receives blackjack against the dealer, the player will reveal them for 1.5x the bet payout rounded down. The game will be played for 10 rounds and is independent from other players. Other player’s token stacks will be unknown unless they tell you willingly themselves. If for any reason you bet what is over your limit. You are out. The player with the least amount of tokens by the end of this will be immediately eliminated without tribal council. By the same effect, there will be no tribal council this time. All players token amounts will be revealed at the end of this challenge. This challenge will go on until completion by all players. Immunity idols may be publicly consumed at any point throughout the challenge for an injection of 50 tokens. They will also be consumed by this point as well.

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

The challenge has come to a completion, nobody used the immunity idol feature. Here are the results.

PoD - 39
    DarknessB - 44
    Toss - 47
    Hunter - 27
    Freshman - 73
    Shado - 50

With hunter being the worst gambler of the group, he shall be eliminated. Hunter, if you would please, it's time for you to go *snuffs torch* I shall be seeing you on the jury.

47. ISO #147

I forgot to post the challenge here, this is what we have been doing for the past week.

You all will partake in a firearms competition. This competition is more choosing than accuracy. You each will be given 1 pistol with 1 bullet. You have 3 options each round. You may, shoot someone, in which you will shoot your target and eliminate them for this challenge. You may defend yourself in which you shoot your bullet in defence hitting nothing, this also prevents all bullets against yourself to be killing bullets. And, you may also do nothing to recover 1 bullet to be used for the earlier said 2 actions. And that’s it. The winner of this challenge will win immunity. Also, you may use an immunity idol publicly for 1 extra bullet if you have one. This may be used at any point and on any person.

Tossangel won the competition by the skin of her neck. The voting process will begin now.

48. ISO #148

The votes are in.

Freshman
    Freshman
    DarknessB
    DarknessB

The 6th member voted out of this survivor and the 3rd member of the jury, DarknessB, *snuffs torch* It is time for you to go.

49. ISO #149

Here is your next challenge,

All players will send me 2 numbers. The first is a number 1-100, the second number is your prediction of what the sum of all numbers submitted by the other players is. Person closest to the actual sum wins immunity! If a tie occurs in either direction, the first person to send wins!

50. ISO #150

Here is your next challenge,

All players will send me 2 numbers. The first is a number 1-100, the second number is your prediction of what the sum of all numbers submitted by the other players is. Person closest to the actual sum wins immunity! If a tie occurs in either direction, the first person to send wins!
    Seriously... LOL

¯\_(ツ)_/¯