The Game of Survivor, Icee Edition - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: The Game of Survivor, Icee Edition

Quote Originally Posted by IceePirate View Post
    Toadette, I have given you a in into the game which you still never followed up on. The rules clearly state that skype is required to play. I am not exactly sure what your problem is.
    What in? You weren't clear about the game starting, and then you didn't answer my question about if the game had actually started.

Then I was at work when I saw the post and couldn't get onto Skype until that evening and you didn't give me enough time to get on that night

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    HEY HOLD UP! I didn't know this game started seriously

I'll respond tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Since it has to be via Skype. I can pm you my number if you want it now
    Quote Originally Posted by IceePirate
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadette
    game is skype only bro, and since we are already in the first challenge, you'll just have to sit this one out.

It's okay though I heard your game sucks pretty bad and everyone wants to quit. I'd rather not play.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

The votes are in.

As I read the votes, the person with the most votes will bring their torch to me. Fire represents life. If your fire is gone, so are you.

Jacob Albright
    Tossangel
    Firebringer
    Jacob Albright
    Tossangel

And the first person voted out of survivor, Jacob Albright, *snuffs torch* It is time for you to go.

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by IceePirate View Post
    The time limit was clear with 24 hours. If you continue to post negative comments about me or this game, which is against the General Discussion forum rules might I add. I shall attempt to take action. Just stop dude :/
    Negativity is allowed as long as its not personal. Citing evidence of their attempt to remain in the game being ignored as evidence against being kicked wont be punished. Real insults might, but not objective facts

6. ISO #56

All teams will go digging through a 3 by 3 grid, teams will get a number of $ based on what they find. Location of the teams is revealed if 2 teams are on the same spot, they will only be revealed to each other and will have to split the earnings. All plots of land will contain something unless it has been dug previously, I will then tell you that you find a bunch of sand and dirt. All players in the team will act as 1, each team can only dig 1 tile per turn and sell what they find. Dirt and sand is worthless in this market so don’t bother trying. At the end of each round, each teams sales and sales total will be revealed using a currency of $. The teams will reveal what they sell and sell it for but not where they found it. There is also no haggling, all prices are static. You are able to buy items to assist you on your expedition found below. The team with the least amount of $ at the end of the game will win the pleasure of seeing me at council. You have 5 rounds to complete this in. The materials that you may find will be randomized and predetermined before the first round.
    You can find a list below on what values they are worth.

Detecting Rod (Consumable) ($10) (25% independent chance of detecting surrounding valuables from each square.)
    Metal Detector (Limit 1 per player) ($50) (Bonus 10% for all recourses found rounded up)
    Fool’s Gold (Consumable) ($25) (Resets the plot of land with a low value recourse, thereby masking your tracks)
    Tunnel Supports (Consumable) ($25) (This allows you to dig in an already dug plot of land again to find additional recourses.)

Diamond ($100)
    High Quality Gold ($50)
    Ruby ($25)
    Lower Quality Gold ($10)

To not mix things up. If the tunnel supports are used in the game, that requires 2 fool's gold to cover up and the other teams will see the supports unless said fool’s gold was used.

Also, there is a max of 5 metal detectors given the team imbalances.

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

The game is over, Tribe Tebow has won tribal immunity!

The final score was 141 to 200

Tribe Cactisuses had some bad luck, finding some low quality gold twice. They also bought a metal detector round 4.

Tribe Tebow turned a very good fortune. They found a diamond and some High Quality Gold! They also bought some Tunnel Supports.

The Metal Detectors effectiveness was increased to 25% on round 4 and there was an earthquake on round 5, causing all tunnels to collapse.

Tribe Cactisuses, I shall be seeing you at tribal council.

Voting will work the same as last except that you cannot choose to abstain, you can only auto-abstain. That is all

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Quote Originally Posted by mukesh67 View Post
    this is just like the tv show so you should be able to base everything off of that. Also, I have the ability to modify rules at any point through the game.
    It's not though.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11. ISO #61

The votes are in.

As I read the votes, the person with the most votes will bring their torch to me. Fire represents life. If your fire is gone, so are you.

Ika
    Ika
    Ika
    Ika
    Ika

The second person voted out of survivor, Ika. Please bring me your torch. *snuffs torch* it is time for you to leave.

12. ISO #62

All players will have $100 to “bid” on goods. The rules are quite simple, you may not pool money onto 1 item and you may also not bid anything that takes you over $100. You may bid on multiple items. Since there are 10 players, there will be 10 items. You may also only bid in increments of $10

1. Double vote (Consumable)
    2. Clue to an Immunity Idol
    3. Immunity idol that works only in the next 2 votes. (Consumable)
    4. Mystery Box
    5. Ability to see who cast all votes (Consumable)
    6. Advantage in the next challenge
    7. Tribal Box
    8. Sabotage someone of your choosing privately once within 3 challenges. Nobody will know who did it. (Consumable)

You will have approx. 48 hours to complete this. Yes, there is 8 things to bid for 10 people. That is intentional.

EDIT: If someone bids incorrectly, say incorrect bid increment or it bids over their $100 max. That bid will be considered void and so will all the ones that come after it.
    Last edited by IceePirate; January 21st, 2016 at 04:21 PM.

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

Yeah good idea hunter. If you would like to bid on #8, it will be done via skype. It will be a silent auction meaning that you do not know who bid what. You will only know if you are the highest bidder or not. The normal limitations of 10 will not apply. There is a max increase of 30 at a time. The bidding will reset at 0. If you happen to go over your $100. I will tell you that your bid does not count. You will also be constrained to multiples of 10 as well to make math simpler

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98