6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Re: Hellooo~

Quote Originally Posted by Kat-chan View Post
    Thank you ... also now that we are talking about these things - do you also have the power to revive my post from the S-FM Setup Workshop ?
    Give Orpz or Cryptonic a PM. I'm not a moderator of any forum, which don't make thaaaat much sense, but the two I named are awesome and can get the work done.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Thank youu!
    I'm open for any kind of discussion :3 If you would like to share something like your fav things feel with me then do not hesitate
    Okay, let me kick the list off:

1) Raindrops on roses
    2) Whiskers on kittens
    3) Bright copper kettles
    4) Warm woolen mittens
    5) Brown paper packages tied up with strings

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by Thornholt View Post
    hey why is she a member... I've been here longer and I'm junior... tha hell????
    jealous much ? :3

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Okay, let me kick the list off:

1) Raindrops on roses
    2) Whiskers on kittens
    3) Bright copper kettles
    4) Warm woolen mittens
    5) Brown paper packages tied up with strings
    Uuuh those are some very spicy and specific things. Let me try:
    1. Any kind of kittens
    2. The smell of a new book
    3. Rainy season (in autumn only)
    4. Christmas lights
    5. Jumpsuit pyjamas

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Hi. I'm SuperJack.
    Oh Hi! Nice too meet you. Who are you again?!~ JK how was your nap?

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Do you have previous experience with Mafia / Forum Mafia? Seems like you know what you are doing in games, especially given you've put together a setup already.
    I've played many games on different site which is basically a manga site but I was looking for something where I can play mafia more often. I also saw that here you all all sorts of games and thought I would add something maybe a bit different! But we will see if it gets approved

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

I've played many games on different site which is basically a manga site but I was looking for something where I can play mafia more often. I also saw that here you all all sorts of games and thought I would add something maybe a bit different! But we will see if it gets approved
    Very cool -- have you ever played the SC2 mod? It's fun for quick games.

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Heee I didn't even know what it was until a few minutes ago
    It's a mod where you play 10-minutes games, which usually result in the Jester being a Confirmed Doctor, the Town Killing roles murdering half of the Town, and the SK being a Confirmed Sheriff after getting some scum lynched.

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

It's like speed Mafia -- it's fun, especially if you play with a group of friends. 10 minutes is a bit of an exaggeration -- it's more like 20-30 minutes overall. Also, in the game, SuperJack with his magical powers can make you super large and be able to walk around the Town, but only if you're good. Would encourage you to check the game out!

38. ISO #38

It's like speed Mafia -- it's fun, especially if you play with a group of friends. 10 minutes is a bit of an exaggeration -- it's more like 20-30 minutes overall. Also, in the game, SuperJack with his magical powers can make you super large and be able to walk around the Town, but only if you're good. Would encourage you to check the game out!
    Okay I will consider downloading it then! The 'walk around the town* made it more interesting :3

39. ISO #39

Hello comrade
    I am one of the 2 Russians on this site along with yuki
    I hope you settle here to be a value to the community.
    Long live the motherland.
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

Ahh I also notice you are from Slovakia
    I have been there for a few days as I needed to take a flight from Bratislava to vladivostok since at the time I was unable to fly from Vienna,in the short time I was there it was nice,nice people lucky I met some russian speakers in my hotel so all in all good stay.
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    I have been there for a few days as I needed to take a flight from Bratislava to vladivostok since at the time I was unable to fly from Vienna,in the short time I was there it was nice,nice people lucky I met some russian speakers in my hotel so all in all good stay.
    I'm glad to hear that! I don't really like Bratislava but yea every city has its beauty I guess. As long as you are/meet with good people there everywhere is good I guess. Also I was in Moscow last summer for a week - visiting my friend! MOSCOW IS STUNNING!

43. ISO #43

Moscow is very nice but it's like London
    beautifull but full of dickheads
    I live in a naval city
    used by the navy
    for the navy
    Very cold in Vladivostok however
    colder then Moscow

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

Moscow is very nice but it's like London
    beautifull but full of dickheads
    I live in a naval city
    used by the navy
    for the navy
    Very cold in Vladivostok however
    colder then Moscow
    Cool, do you like cold weather? Also Moscow >>>>>>>>>>>>>> London (I loved Moscow a lot more than London but then again I spent a week in Moscow and just a few hours in London)

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

Chiki Briki comrade v)x.o)>?

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

49. ISO #49

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Random fact: Mafia was invented in the USSR.
    Yes it was
    originally a card game called werewolf
    my army friends used to play it back in the day while we had free time
    Was good time them.
    yes I do like cold weather Kat

50. ISO #50