User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

Re: Hellooo~

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Used to as a kid. I think they are still alive at my father's house, but I haven't seen them for a while; they're hard to find, and sometimes they will burrow for months.
    They where put into the sewers with the green goo thing. sorry to tell u the news
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    Hello comrade
    I am one of the 2 Russians on this site along with yuki
    I hope you settle here to be a value to the community.
    Long live the motherland.
    I thought Yuki was Eastern European, not Russian? Also, I have been known as the Dark Comrade in certain Cold War-themed games, including S-FM Cold War and S-FM Cold War II.

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    It's like speed Mafia -- it's fun, especially if you play with a group of friends. 10 minutes is a bit of an exaggeration -- it's more like 20-30 minutes overall. Also, in the game, SuperJack with his magical powers can make you super large and be able to walk around the Town, but only if you're good. Would encourage you to check the game out!
    Recently I find the best strategy to get them to listen to you is to well, act like one of them: an idiot.

Welcome to Sc2Mafia.

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

I thought Yuki was Eastern European, not Russian? Also, I have been known as the Dark Comrade in certain Cold War-themed games, including S-FM Cold War and S-FM Cold War II.
    Bulgarian i think
    Any case she or he knows enough Russian to be a Russian
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

10. ISO #60

Ah, I can see you've clearly played with Firebringer.
    Definitely, but I've played wayy more times with the FAKE one. It wasn't until recently that I've stopped questioning why they kept surviving acting so stupidly and just did what they did.

Also if I could take it back I would. People who play sc2nodded mafia aren't stupid, they just choose not to use their brain for the duration of the game.

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Definitely, but I've played wayy more times with the FAKE one. It wasn't until recently that I've stopped questioning why they kept surviving acting so stupidly and just did what they did.

Also if I could take it back I would. People who play sc2nodded mafia aren't stupid, they just choose not to use their brain for the duration of the game.
    That's part of the fun, especially if you are a scum role. Duping the hopeless Town and getting a nice solo SK / Arson / MM, etc. win.

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    Moscow is very nice but it's like London
    beautifull but full of dickheads
    I live in a naval city
    used by the navy
    for the navy
    Very cold in Vladivostok however
    colder then Moscow
    I don't like this post.

It implies London isn't uglier than a hairy Russian man's arsehole.

P.S. Welcome newbie

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

There are lots of really nice parts of London -- where were you? If we're talking New York City, on the other hand, I might agree.
    I've lived in London for a year now. I've been all around central, numerous parks, and other places. As one would expect from an expensive capital, 90% of it is a dirty, messy shithole or a surburbian forest. Unfortunately the World War 2 blitz bombings have taken away most of the pretty architecture and left run-down 1950s-1970s concrete tundras.

Naturally, it's got a few beautiful structures (like the Houses of Parliament) but even most of the supposedly nice parts are actually still pretty shit (for example the London Eye is only mildly aesthetically pleasing, and if you've actually explored the 2km around the London Eye, your opinion will probably fall into the negative xD.

There are many massive, lovely parks though. Thankfully the Victorians had those installed.
    Last edited by yzb25; January 10th, 2016 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Brought the dirty statistic down from 99% to 90% :P

49. ISO #99

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I've lived in London for a year now. I've been all around central, numerous parks, and other places. As one would expect from an expensive capital, 90% of it is a dirty, messy shithole or a surburbian forest. Unfortunately the World War 2 blitz bombings have taken away most of the pretty architecture and left run-down 1950s-1970s concrete tundras.

Naturally, it's got a few beautiful structures (like the Houses of Parliament) but even most of the supposedly nice parts are actually still pretty shit (for example the London Eye is only mildly aesthetically pleasing, and if you've actually explored the 2km around the London Eye, your opinion will probably fall into the negative xD.

There are many massive, lovely parks though. Thankfully the Victorians had those installed.
    I wasn't particularly impressed by the Southwark area, I'll give you that, and I thought the London Eye itself was a bit gimmicky. Most of the city north of the Thames is nice though, at least the places I went. I mean, most large cities are going to have nice areas and not-so-nice areas -- you just avoid the areas without much to do, or which are run-down, not safe, etc.

50. ISO #100

I wasn't particularly impressed by the Southwark area, I'll give you that, and I thought the London Eye itself was a bit gimmicky. Most of the city north of the Thames is nice though, at least the places I went. I mean, most large cities are going to have nice areas and not-so-nice areas -- you just avoid the areas without much to do, or which are run-down, not safe, etc.
    I do mainly lurk around South London to be fair, so you may very well be onto something. I've never seen much of London further north than the Thames. Perhaps it was because I'd seen what was much further north (Birmingham, exc.) and decided to stay the hell away from that direction xD.

Though, much of coastal Britain is beautiful in my experience, even without you making an effort to stay away from the "areas without much to do, or which are run-down, not safe, etc."

I am a little biased too, because I hate the commotion. I used to live in a far less densely populated area >.<