Hi I am LogicMan, and I have a problem
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Hi I am LogicMan, and I have a problem

It all started when I was a kid... probably 11-12... and I was scanning for radmin open ports and trying out the ones without a password.... ahhh good times....

Now, I hack your mafia games... role reveal day 1... now I got my hands on a chat hack that literally shows all death chat cult chat jailor chat and I can see what commands people issue... my god I'm a mess.

Sometimes I see these leave train fkers who choo and I think that maybe they are more pathetic than me... but other times even that's not enough and then I just drink myself to death.

I need help.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Hi I am LogicMan, and I have a problem

Quote Originally Posted by ZEnolate1 View Post
    It all started when I was a kid... probably 11-12... and I was scanning for radmin open ports and trying out the ones without a password.... ahhh good times....

Now, I hack your mafia games... role reveal day 1... now I got my hands on a chat hack that literally shows all death chat cult chat jailor chat and I can see what commands people issue... my god I'm a mess.

Sometimes I see these leave train fkers who choo and I think that maybe they are more pathetic than me... but other times even that's not enough and then I just drink myself to death.

I need help.
    Join our community and become friends ^^ wish to Skype?

Add me.

Superjackkk
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

LOL some "Major trolling attacks" these kids are hilarious. 10 year olds with computers. Man what has this world come to.

Here is some advice for when you grow into your big boy pants.

- Get a life.
    - Get a job.
    - Get a girlfriend you don't have to pay for.
    - Grow the fuck up.
    - And finally, move the fuck outta your parents basement kid.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by ZEnolate1 View Post
    This action of moving my thread to the flame board was in bad faith. Today, we embarrassed your precious MikeVipe in some major trolling attacks.

MafiaTrollinLvl2.jpg
    Nice hack, let's hope you can do that in real life to find out who's the one responsible for 9/11
    Now hack it

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by mikevipe View Post
    LOL some "Major trolling attacks" these kids are hilarious. 10 year olds with computers. Man what has this world come to.

Here is some advice for when you grow into your big boy pants.

- Get a life.
    - Get a job.
    - Get a girlfriend you don't have to pay for.
    - Grow the fuck up.
    - And finally, move the fuck outta your parents basement kid.
    If we are so hilarious, why did you end up IP banning me on the site? ButtHurt right?

Man if 10 year olds hacked you... that says more about you than you want.

As for your advice, there is no point in proving I already have all of this, and that trolling is a stress release mechanism.

13. ISO #13