RLVG's Adventure Quest: The Next Adventure - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17
  1. ISO #801

2. ISO #802

Re: RLVG's Adventure Quest: The Next Adventure

And here I was so prepared to go on that raid with my full NPC party.. I stocked up on Mtn Dew and Doritos and Hot Pockets..
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

3. ISO #803

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

Honestly though, I'd set this up again if I knew to depend on players to be at least moderately active when it comes to bringing their actions.
    When half the players are missing, well... Y'know.

Right now I'm thinking of if I should re-fix some stuff, nerf/buff, simplifying, to make it less confusing and more open to interprettion.
    Last edited by RLVG; July 16th, 2016 at 03:33 AM.

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Honestly though, I'd set this up again if I knew to depend on players to be at least moderately active when it comes to bringing their actions.
    When half the players are missing, well... Y'know.

Right now I'm thinking of if I should re-fix some stuff, nerf/buff, simplifying, to make it less confusing and more open to interprettion.
    I try my best to be punctual.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

9. ISO #809

Okay, so here's what I plan to do.

I'm going to make a new thread, a "soft-reset" of the game with signups to attract a new crowd.
    When game restarts, there'll be a forced Three Day Timer, fail to send an action and you'll receive a + marker on the "required actions from players" list.
    There's no punishment other than losing out an action when progression of any sort could've been made.
    For convenience, I'll phase out players who have been gone away for too long so no one can "lol sniped 360 nub".

Combat and support stats will be changed, "movement" and "actions" will be slightly changed.

Those who had already a character can sign in with their previous template with a veteran bonus.
    Optionally they may opt-in for "continue" which allows them to keep gear and be in the same spot as they previously were in.

There'll be a starting option for an initial first main story quest, or continue in open world.
    Those that pursue main story will have an idea of where to unlock the quest chain of progression.

World will be reset with exception of what veteran players (who opted "continue") has done, will be reset.

Think I'll be needing to revamp the map or make it easier to access. X/Y coordinates seems to be difficult for players to grasp.
    Cities will be changed to single tile to make it easier to leave and enter cities based on map coordination.

10. ISO #810

Okay, so here's what I plan to do.

I'm going to make a new thread, a "soft-reset" of the game with signups to attract a new crowd.
    When game restarts, there'll be a forced Three Day Timer, fail to send an action and you'll receive a + marker on the "required actions from players" list.
    There's no punishment other than losing out an action when progression of any sort could've been made.
    For convenience, I'll phase out players who have been gone away for too long so no one can "lol sniped 360 nub".

Combat and support stats will be changed, "movement" and "actions" will be slightly changed.

Those who had already a character can sign in with their previous template with a veteran bonus.
    Optionally they may opt-in for "continue" which allows them to keep gear and be in the same spot as they previously were in.

There'll be a starting option for an initial first main story quest, or continue in open world.
    Those that pursue main story will have an idea of where to unlock the quest chain of progression.

World will be reset with exception of what veteran players (who opted "continue") has done, will be reset.

Think I'll be needing to revamp the map or make it easier to access. X/Y coordinates seems to be difficult for players to grasp.
    Cities will be changed to single tile to make it easier to leave and enter cities based on map coordination.
    Will that be called "RLVG's Adventure Quest: The Next Next Adventure"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

11. ISO #811

12. ISO #812

RLVG's Adventure Quest : The Next Next Next Next Adventure,
    make sure to add "with dragons"
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Also add faith points and religion in this expansion. I want to start a cult that brings in a higher happiness yield, plus tithing yo
    Civ 5 is fucking great
    fucketh me in the ass

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Is your body ready for Civ 6?
    Yes but my cpu isn't.
    fucketh me in the ass

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

I got it on the steam sale and I'm addicted
    "Just one..more turn" becomes "Just until this Wonder finishes...." becomes 4:00 AM.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

Also add faith points and religion in this expansion. I want to start a cult that brings in a higher happiness yield, plus tithing yo
    If we are going to add more stats like this (which I would approve) please also consider adding stress/happiness/insanity/perception-focus or other modifiers.

The passive bonus last game was a great idea-- it just didn't fit in with any story. Perhaps these passive bonuses can fall out of the sky? i.e. you have a sudden revelation that you need to suck blood. Vampire passive is now active.

24. ISO #824

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    "Just one..more turn" becomes "Just until this Wonder finishes...." becomes 4:00 AM.
    RLVG uses an Engineer.

YOINK, it's mine. :troll:

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    If we are going to add more stats like this (which I would approve) please also consider adding stress/happiness/insanity/perception-focus or other modifiers.

The passive bonus last game was a great idea-- it just didn't fit in with any story. Perhaps these passive bonuses can fall out of the sky? i.e. you have a sudden revelation that you need to suck blood. Vampire passive is now active.
    I have new ideas, like adding more stats. Coincidentally it's some of the current ideas given by others here.
    This is in consideration to the nerf / fix of the other current stats.

25. ISO #825

robot vampires.

that is all.
    fucketh me in the ass

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    robot vampires.

that is all.
    Did someone mention the greatest movie of all time?

Spoiler : You thought I was joking? YOU THOUGHT WRONG :

Pssst the guy robot and vampires are separate people.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

29. ISO #829