RLVG's Adventure Quest: The Next Adventure - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: RLVG's Adventure Quest: The Next Adventure

Feel free to discuss about your spawn points, coordinates or whatever, or feel free to keep that information hidden.

Added shortcuts on the Main Post of this thread, for easy navigation of the start of rounds. This is Round 1, Part 2, which is when you have to decide your Starter Pack! Then the adventure starts for real and you get to explore, quest or kill.
    Last edited by RLVG; January 6th, 2016 at 11:51 AM.

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    So what type of damage is favorable for knights? If not melee nor magic nor ranged?
    Warriors and Knights are favorable for Melee.

Melee Damage : Up & Close. Not favorable of non-warrior and knights.

Edit : I'll edit it to include "non-" in front of Knight too.

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    How do you even read the map, idk where the coordinates refer to with no axis to guide me
    Actual map provided in Part 3.
    Last edited by RLVG; January 6th, 2016 at 02:21 PM.

13. ISO #113

The grounds quaked and shook with fiery rage. Infernos burst from the darkness claiming the land above. Celestial havoc responded in turn beaming with bursts of powerful vengeance. Amidst the chaotic fray life carried on; the world hadn't stopped spinning after all. Somewhere south of light and north of darkness was once a Human town by the name if Ziggy. Having sunken partially into the demonic chasms, it had been taken over and renamed Ziggyhvc, or ZiggyHavoc.

While a demon territory, it was only minority sunken. The light of day still shone through the darkness. Rivers and streams careened around the sunken forests that surrounded Ziggyhvc. To the south was a human mine the demons still used. The houses were still houses. The schools were still schools. Only the houses now housed Demons, and the schools prepared these Demons for the realities of war.

Only the bravest of Demons dared to live on the foreground of the eternal battlefield between light and dark. Decorated Demonic Warriors and Knights guarded this border territory and prepared others to advance.

A young demonic woman by the name of Estephaniel was only 16 years old and had been sent to Ziggyhvc to train to become a guardian of the underworld. Upon arrival she was awed by the majesty of the moon and the sun. The feel of soft grass beneath her feet and the cool touch of water excited feeling Estephaniel had never before experienced.

Upon her test to become a demonic knight she was to investigate and conquer the temple territory to the north along with 2 fellow demons seeking to become a warrior and a Mage respectively. Arriving in the middle of night the temple was lit with torches but not a soup in sight. The moon shone bright but still not a person in sight. Inside they took they their plight to pillage the temple and prove they had conquered the territory.

Upon entering the final chamber a blinding light struck the trio. Memories of a voice that spoke to Estephaniel still rang in her head but she couldn't remember what words were exchanged.

Estephaniel awoke amidst a jungle. To the north was the same temple. To the south was the same human mine. But the town of Zigguhvc was nowhere to be found.

Estephaniel decides to return to the temple in hopes of finding her lost comrades.

14. ISO #114

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Looks like we are quite close to each other then ;_;

Excuse me while I make plans to vacate the area.
    I will provide evacuation for a trade or cash when the time arises.

Also rlvg will we have to wait a day till part 3 since you never stated a certain timeframe
    Last edited by Suntax; January 6th, 2016 at 03:50 PM.
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

15. ISO #115

Desert as far as the eye can see. To the South you can see a small hut. To the East you can see a strange Tower.

I'M DOOMED! HALP! WATER PLZ!
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    (I'm excited... But a tip to everyone. Do not get bitchy with RLVG. He's making something like 10+ stories a day...)
    Not to mention dat world map!

Here's the World Map though. I'll be off to cinema, so Round 3 is delayed somewhat.

I hope it's easy to understand. It should be obvious what deserts, forests, snow places and rivers are.
    Cities are red.

For coordinates, letters are first and are columns, numbers are second and are rows.

21. ISO #121

The Pacifist pack pls
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Adventure Quest

Round 1, Part 3

The adventure has now officially started! Any actions performed werren't valid yet as the game should be on an equal flow and some players didn't have any maps available.

The maps of the World and the currently visited cities are now shown in the Main Post of the thread under a Spoiler.

If you are too lazy to look, here's a copypaste.
    The host is bad on making city maps and wouldn't mind a comission of having a better map made.

Maps of the game! :

Spoiler : World Map :

Spoiler : City of Boondon :

Spoiler : City of Dech :

Spoiler : City of Dexan :

Spoiler : City of Kalesh :

Spoiler : City of Lyx :
    Last edited by RLVG; January 8th, 2016 at 10:04 AM.

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

I shall enter the nearby tavern with my shotgun equipped I walk in loading the barrel as soon as I cock up the shotgun I wait for a minute at the door before spitting on the floor and walking up to the barkeep, watching everyone very carefully as I move forward.
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

32. ISO #132

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    I shall enter the nearby tavern with my shotgun equipped I walk in loading the barrel as soon as I cock up the shotgun I wait for a minute at the door before spitting on the floor and walking up to the barkeep, watching everyone very carefully as I move forward.
    A typical friday night then?

33. ISO #133

Can we post are actions here ur in a pm or either?
    Either works, but you might want to conceal your actions because, ahum, other players can "see" what you're doing.

However, make it very clear that it's an action if it's not a private message, because it has potential to be missed out or misinterpretted otherwise.

Edit :

Answering a question publicly. Moving between tiles are always 1, isn't part of your Actions Per Turn.
    Fast Travel methods can increase tiles per turn.
    Last edited by RLVG; January 9th, 2016 at 08:24 AM.

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

Player Funce has joined the battle!
    Name : Evelynn
    Class : Medic
    Race : Demon

Strength : 1
    Agility : 2
    Endurance : 1
    Luck : 2

Puzzlemania : 1
    Diplomacy : 2
    Explorer : 1
    Evil : 1
    Good : 1
    Influence : 1

Start point answers and Start pack have been PM'd.

Looks Fun!
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

37. ISO #137

Funce if you appear upon explosives or heavily destructive weapons tell me , I pay top dollar then you give me a discount for my evac plan so you don't die when I nuke something

38. ISO #138

Funce if you appear upon explosives or heavily destructive weapons tell me , I pay top dollar then you give me a discount for my evac plan so you don't die when I nuke something
    Very well Suntax, I will be sure to inform you of any, volatile, items under Evelynn's feet when she poofs into existence.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

Yes we may darkness
    again follow above orders I directed to funce and feig for any volatile weapons to make your time much more pleasant

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

Yes my end plan is to become a walking hydrogen bomb and kill all who are against me and assit those with me
    also rlvg when will the action be processed to next turn as I think we all have posted are actions in pm or thread

45. ISO #145

Are we not allowed to do anything until it's our turn?

I want to explore the tower
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Nice, let me look into that. If I join, my understanding is that I'm supposed to turn over any volatile materials to Suntax though, in the interest of making our time in the game more pleasant.
    You can post your character here. They're displayed publicly anyway. (I tried keeping my character secret)

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

Quote Originally Posted by FYRE View Post
    ded gaem?
    yes,
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒