New Forum Mafia VI Signup Method - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: New Forum Mafia VI Signup Method

Luckily, I don't think I have any grudges against people who are playing
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

3. ISO #103
    MileS

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    Oh shit. I just realized that I could be screwed up this game because of my grudges. I will forgo my grudges if we are doing a non-anonymous game (you're welcome, MileS and Goon).
    WIFOM? =)

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

I am only an hour ahead of DR and I feel that this is true, Jack. It's 8:30 where DR lives and all we have is a player list. (See my previous posts for what I want) I was told that the game would start on Monday. This is ridiculous.
    THIS IS DR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

Its been Monday in GMT-12 for like 16-17 hours now....

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

so its only gonna be Monday in like the French Polynasia by the time FM is posted.

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114
    Nick

No activity on New Members as of yet. I see no new accounts.

Lets keep up the work on stalking DR and FM Master!

15. ISO #115
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by TheJackofSpades View Post
    DR will pretty much lie and twist his way out of every time constraint he sets on himself, so don't expect too much to come before tuesday. Currently I believe he is resting on the idea that "it's still monday somewhere".
    Monday Forum Mafia time. Replacing Day 1.

16. ISO #116

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    No activity on New Members as of yet. I see no new accounts.

Lets keep up the work on stalking DR and FM Master!
    Its looks like its not going to be anonymous

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

The role list looks very awesome and unique, I'm excited to see how it will play out

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

Yeah we have everything except the completely evil roles

21. ISO #121

Ah, it seems Eternity and Humanity are sort of working together, as are the Romans and Sin

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123
    MileS

Role setup looks awesome, and will be a really different type of game. Is it known which/if any factions will have night chats?

24. ISO #124

Hm, I do like new things. This is interesting, heh

But, uhm, no randomly generated game-names? If we aren't annonymus you know which people are going to die first night... This isn't a good idea.

Edit: Correct me if i'm wrong, but it seems like the "mafia", aka the demons, actually cannot kill on the first night? That does change things a bit, but annoymity would still be better.
    Last edited by ; November 22nd, 2011 at 02:51 AM.

25. ISO #125
    Nick

Except Tiberius Julius Caesar
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member...-Julius-Caesar
    I see no new members that suggest any random generated names.

Demons seemed underpowered. Unless each demon have unique OP power that are yet to be revealed!

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

Wow really cool theme, looks like it could be a great game Gonna have to re-read through the rules again and make some notes, this is gonna change strategy up big time.

A question about the Demons - is it 'only' the sinners that can become revealed as Demons? If so then I'm assuming there's a fair few sinners out there so you know the sinner =/= demon.

A little worried though because Jesus tried to lynch me immediately in the last FM ^^
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

28. ISO #128
    Nick

Maybe we all should be discussing this when Day1 starts?

Then again... if it's not anonymous, who cares? Discuss away!

29. ISO #129
    Nick

I find it funny that there are 8 sinners for 7 demons... meaning that to be safe, sinners should just be lynched. Tough luck sinners... unless others might also turn out to be demons?

Lucifer's to die list:
    1) Nick - sounded too intelligent, must be silenced immediately!
    34) Lunavium - enemy of Jesus, which means our friend!

EDIT: Gonna paste all my rants in FM chat so that I don't waste em!

30. ISO #130

I can accept that particular death list.
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

31. ISO #131

Oh I see now, there's 8 sinners and 6 hidden demons (forgot to scroll to the right, duh).

32. ISO #132
    Nick

Too bad for me I can't claim Ghost...

Quote Originally Posted by Lunavium View Post
    I can accept that particular death list.
    You might also want to get on the good side of our Great Roman Emperor, The Mighty and Wise Tiberius and his distinguished advisers.
    I'd also admire our pair of skilled assassins, their feats are second to none. May we be friends forever!
    By the way, Jesus. You suck! I look down upon you (for now).

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

If I am expected to post during Thanksgiving weekend then people are going to be disappoint. I will have little to no access to a computer during this weekend and, dare I venture, so will many other people who are playing. Just a heads-up
    then thanksgiving will be the time for the eus to takeover controll
    FM-veteran
    FM0:orange Mafioso -- FM1: orange Mafia Consort -- FM2: Citizen/Mason -- FM3: Serialkiller -- FM4: Jester -- FM5: Godfather -- FM7: Coroner
    Killcount so far: 22

Oh, and I sometimes use hyphens - it's a German-thing :3

36. ISO #136

Mwahaha we will rule the forum!

Though on thanksgiving I'll be at a bar watching all the NFL games... Damn Americans having thanksgiving on a Thursday making it difficult for those of us that don't have a national holiday.

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

Quote Originally Posted by Brennenburg View Post
    Hi guys, does anyone happen to know when the game actually starts?
    Sometime today Rev said, so probably tomorrow for everyone except for the French Polynesia and Pacific parts of US/Canada

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

Quote Originally Posted by Deathfire123 View Post
    Sometime today Rev said, so probably tomorrow for everyone except for the French Polynesia and Pacific parts of US/Canada

Oh okay. I was just wondering if anyone knew a more concrete time but I guess it makes sense that everyone is equally as in the dark as I am. Thanks!
    "It was from the artists and poets that the pertinent answers came, and I know that panic would have broken loose had they been able to compare notes."

41. ISO #141

One does not question the actions of Dark Revenant, one simply accepts. One also might sit in the shower and weep until Forum Mafia starts.

WWJD?

42. ISO #142

Quote Originally Posted by Lunavium View Post
    One does not question the actions of Dark Revenant, one simply accepts. One also might sit in the shower and weep until Forum Mafia starts.

WWJD?
    I have to weep at school while i'm writing an essay

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

Well now that ur on, wanna start?

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

I intend to create an entirely new subfaction in this FM. Follow the Gourd!

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150