Mafia Card Game Kickstarter
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Mafia Card Game Kickstarter

The game of mafia is age old and there are many versions of it (like werewolf etc) that already have a card based game for parties

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...?ref=discovery

This project however is the first one I've come across that has a plethora of power roles from more advanced versions of the game (epicmafia/sc2mafia etc) in the card based format.

If you get the extra expansion tier it'll come with even more power roles and a deck of "event" cards that change certain rules (akin to changing a roles set up options in sc2 mafia. Like one event allows to bypass the 1 night between kills rule)

Price is decent too.

If you've been looking for a way to infect your friends with your love of Mafia this is something that looks like it'll have all bases covered both for classic Citizen heavy play (which is to be encouraged, just by the way) and sc2 mafia everyones a power role play.
    (Even with some of the roles that have certain actions after death - because there is no dead chat in person, theres a little bit more design space there)

Note: This project has nothing to do with this site or anyone on it, I just think its cool enough to promote
    Last edited by Elixir; December 26th, 2015 at 09:17 PM.
    Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Mafia Card Game Kickstarter

I have to agree with Suntax that generally making your own mafia game tends to work best.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

5. ISO #5

Re: Mafia Card Game Kickstarter

Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    Look putin its okay I know you dont want to pay in infidel euro money and support the european machine that is not glorious ruble. You can let this one slide I understand
    Well Mafia is originally a russian game right....?

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?