Spyfall - Game Thread - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. ISO #101

Re: Spyfall - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    ;-) Yeah you're the spy. Lmao. I already made myself clear. And since half the players haven't contributed clues or double emtendres we can't even begin deduction. Another dead game. Womp womp.
    I agree. Vote Calix plebs
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

If you think I'm spy, why not...ask me a question? I was under no obligation to respond to anything so far >.>

I cannot believe that not one, but two people missed my obvious soft-claim. Considering that we have three active players, I could probably highlight it and the spy would still not notice.

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    That's not enough. At least put in the minimum so we can figure out if you're lying or not. 0_o

Inactivity killed this game... Again.

Orpz- please modkill afkers.
    Modkills aren't possible in this game, sorry. I'll send a PM though.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

Sorry, real life got me extremely busy, got replaced out in the location and and I afked and died from hunger from lack of spy food. Sorry to the host.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12. ISO #112