{Watch List} Quicko, 1-S2-1-611485; Psychosis 1-S2-1-3290152; Jeremy 1-S2-1-4906424
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Quicko, 1-S2-1-611485; Psychosis 1-S2-1-3290152; Jeremy 1-S2-1-4906424

Account Name: Quicko
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-611485
    In-Game Name: ISIS

Account Name: Psychosis
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-3290152
    In-Game Name: Suq Madiq

Account Name: Jeremy
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-4906424
    In-Game Name: fairy king

Crimes committed: Choo Choo

Day 1 Jeremy immediately starts to spam Choo Choo, Quicko and Psychosis then spam and leave the game causing china to also leave.

Cost triad 2 players at start of the game.

IMO Dave should be added to this report for encouraging but I will let the reviewer decide.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: Quicko, 1-S2-1-611485; Psychosis 1-S2-1-3290152; Jeremy 1-S2-1-4906424

SC ID VERIFICATION
    All IDs listed above are:Correct.

Players Added to Report
    Kink: 1-S2-2-294992

Respective Hotkeys
    Quicko: ctrl+4
    Psychosis: 2
    Jeremy: 0 or e
    Kink: ctrl+6

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes, 3 people left D1

After the Review
    Classic leave train with the choo choos and the 4 people trying to be the conductors.

Previous Offenses
    Quicko - Nothing
    Psychosis - x4 banlist that should be implemented now, but arrow banlisted the wrong ID, https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=3290152
    Jeremy - On-Hold from 2 weeks ago for rolequitting - https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=4906424
    Kink - Nothing

Player Offenses
    Everybody is guilty of Inciting a Leave Train

Recommended Action
    For Quicko and Kink I suggestOn-Hold
    For Jeremy I suggest x1 Watchlist
    For Psychosis I suggest his x4 banlist to be implemented his time as well as a x6 watchlist list so he has 2 weeks after the ban ends.

Additional Notes
    Thanks for the report! I decided to add dave because he is as guilty as anyone else.

3. ISO #3

Quicko- On hold
    Jeremy- 1x Watch list
    Psychosis- On hold

The punishment Arrow implemented before was correct. It was punishing Jacob and not Psychosis. Jeremy gets a 1x watch list for 2nd offense and Psychosis is on hold.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

4. ISO #4

I'd like to appeal this "On Hold". Psychosis here. The "choo choo" was purely trolling (and I had no intention to leave, I decided to troll to see if the guy that initiated it would actually follow through it), but once players started to leave, I did leave, as I prefer not to play an incomplete game. The replay is buggy here, because it only the moment ISIS left, but I believe I was the third to leave. Also notice that previous decisions on numerous reports are clear that only the first player to leave in a leave train is at fault. See this one, for example:
    - https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...79151-Diergonn
    Last edited by Matheus28; December 20th, 2015 at 04:43 PM.

5. ISO #5

I'm just gonna chime in here to give you a bit of a personal touch.

On-Hold reports are not crimes in their own right. The crime has a lack of any strong validity, kind of like a referee's call on the field that goes into review. As such appealing this On-Hold would be pointless.

In other words, the appeal is denied. Should any future report come up it can be looked at more thoroughly to determine the next report's action.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    I'm just gonna chime in here to give you a bit of a personal touch.

On-Hold reports are not crimes in their own right. The crime has a lack of any strong validity, kind of like a referee's call on the field that goes into review. As such appealing this On-Hold would be pointless.

In other words, the appeal is denied. Should any future report come up it can be looked at more thoroughly to determine the next report's action.
    Fred I thought you went full potatoes and are retraireted now. Also this Psychosis guy always find a way to "troll".

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

I agree with Fred here. This is literally a 'no punishment' so its kind of impossible to appeal that call.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    ZEnolate1, per section rules, please refrain from posting in report threads unless you are either the filer of the report or the subject of it.
    But I am TheWeeknd, CptKirk, aqwzsx, IceeTard, etc... I represent the union of butthurt hackers who ruin your games and will fight you in a battle that you are currently losing.

Don't you think it's worth hearing me out?

EDIT: Also LameReverant
    Last edited by ZEnolate1; December 20th, 2015 at 10:18 PM.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by ZEnolate1 View Post
    But I am TheWeeknd, CptKirk, aqwzsx, IceeTard, etc... I represent the union of butthurt hackers who ruin your games and will fight you in a battle that you are currently losing.

Don't you think it's worth hearing me out?

EDIT: Also LameReverant
    Well, you really never ruin any of my games. You just ruin games for some random people that have nothing to do with the mafia staff..

If I had to guess I bet your justification is that the staff are tyrants and you want us to play less of a role in punishments or something like that right?

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Well, you really never ruin any of my games. You just ruin games for some random people that have nothing to do with the mafia staff..

If I had to guess I bet your justification is that the staff are tyrants and you want us to play less of a role in punishments or something like that right?
    Hard to answer your question while your buddies are sanctioning me for having a conversation. I would be glad to chat, PM.