User Tag List

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14
  1. ISO #651

2. ISO #652

3. ISO #653

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655

Re: The CIRCLE - Game Thread

Mechanics were simple, goal was to survive to the end. Only 1 was allowed to survive

Bios were meaningless - literally just a social experiment to see who might lie about their bios and who would be truthful and what people might do with them

Every 5 votes I posted a sound effect. At the beginning that happened a lot but votes dropped off largely halfway through.

What else? I think that covers it
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

So it was a survival to the end, man, I thought there would of been some special mechanic which would of stopped the game early in general linking the bios to potential roles that could of been hidden from that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    So it was a survival to the end, man, I thought there would of been some special mechanic which would of stopped the game early in general linking the bios to potential roles that could of been hidden from that.
    ^_^ nope!

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    The top two players lol.
    He said this cause he also lied about his bio and I don't know why. His wasn't bad

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

13. ISO #663

Sorry, real life got me extremely busy, got replaced out of the circle and and I afked and died from hunger in Deathworlds s-fm. Sorry to the host.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯