The CIRCLE - Game Thread - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: The CIRCLE - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    Listen here Calix you son of a bitch just because I was replaced for a game entirely unrelated to this without knowing the reasons I was afk and using it as a way of trying to pawn me off as a 'test subject' for mechanics because I'm afk is a fucking shitty move you fucking cunt, at the time I had certain issues in the family and that my mother ssuffered a stroke and went into hospital and I had to deal with that luckily she is fine but I does not exclude the fact using a game I was replaced in,the second game I signed up for on this site, and not knowing the circumstance but you know let's use a isolated incident to pawn me off as a subject later down the line to.get people off my ass so I don't die you fucking mongrel.
    Feel free to go off the rails because I said you were AFK (which you were) and used that to speculate a strategy. I am focusing on the game at hand and not on your situation that I knew nothing about beforehand.

It's fine, I understand that people act irrationally when negative events happen to them for some reason, so it doesn't matter wherever you were bored or not.

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

Listen bitch this is how I'ma post this whole game you fucking cunt don't try and better yourself by explaining shit you don't want Russians up your ass I'm ex armed forces I know how to snap your neck fucking bitch
    Okay, much as I appreciate the rip-off of that Army Seals copypasta, I should probably tell you that this game is being hosted by Toadette.

You probably won't know this, but I really doubt that she will appreciate you using 'misogynistic language' in her game, so you might want to tone it down a bit in that respect.

5. ISO #55

Listen bitch this is how I'ma post this whole game you fucking cunt don't try and better yourself by explaining shit you don't want Russians up your ass I'm ex armed forces I know how to snap your neck fucking bitch
    THINK YOUR HARD HUH? MESSIN WITH MY FRIEND.

WHY DONT YOU PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE YOU BLOATED MOTEL USED CURTAIN RAIL
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

6. ISO #56

yo chill man
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Lol what the fuck was sexist in that post and why not just say sexist instead of misogynist I know there the same but it just sounds weird. Also what's armyseals never heard of it.

Oh and superjack do you need some vodka to calm you down I have like 30 bottles
    I'm air-quoting what Toadette has said in the past. Your use of the words 'cunt' and 'bitch' might antagonise her. I say 'might' because I obviously cannot speak for her.

Google 'Army Seals copypasta' and you may understand why I am failing to take you seriously. Actually, I shall paste it in the chat because Google is too much effort for some people:

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

Anyone who gets offended at swear words not directed at them is an idiot because of you was walking down street,and someone said bitch it ain't harming you is it.
    also thsts cool sounds like some 14 yr old kid thinking he's hot shit but I see where your coming from I was just messing around you know wanted to make an entrance but in seriousness I am ex force's obv Russian but same point
    Last edited by Suntax; December 12th, 2015 at 08:26 PM.

13. ISO #63

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

14. ISO #64

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    I'm air-quoting what Toadette has said in the past. Your use of the words 'cunt' and 'bitch' might antagonise her. I say 'might' because I obviously cannot speak for her.

Google 'Army Seals copypasta' and you may understand why I am failing to take you seriously. Actually, I shall paste it in the chat because Google is too much effort for some people:

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."
    think u meant navy seals lol
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

Anyone who gets offended at swear words not directed at them is an idiot because of you was walking down street,and someone said bitch it ain't harming you is it.
    also thsts cool sounds like some 14 yr old kid thinking he's hot shit but I see where your coming from I was just messing around you know wanted to make an entrance but in seriousness I am ex force's obv Russian but same point
    Yeah, that's my point. You sound like a 14 year old. I do wonder how I am one of the youngest players here sometimes /s

You can take that up with the relevant person. I've already said that I am incapable of taking offense at anything you say because I don't take you seriously.

@Brendan, yeah that. It's easy to find either way.

17. ISO #67

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

18. ISO #68

Yeah, that's my point. You sound like a 14 year old. I do wonder how I am one of the youngest players here sometimes /s

You can take that up with the relevant person. I've already said that I am incapable of taking offense at anything you say because I don't take you seriously.

What? How old are you? there's no way you're one of the youngest lol
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

19. ISO #69

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post

Players:

1 - Brendan
    2 - Slaol
    3 - Orpz
    4 - Shifty
    5 - Zekkrom2802
    6 - Iced_Monopoly
    7 - Calix
    8 - Stealthbomber
    9 - Powerofdeath
    10 - Number two
    11 - ika
    12 - SuperJack
    13 - Tossangel
    14 - Suntax
    15 - Funce
    16 - Mikecall
    17 - Secret signer
    18 - Yukitaka Oni
    19 - Thornholt

You know what we all should do today? Vote this secret signer out and get it out of the way. I am sure this guy is actually no one and is some secret mechanic toadette put. We have to kill him eventually so why not now.

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

We had 11 years old who played on this site. Unless youre 11 or younger, you're not the youngest.

22. ISO #72

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    You know what we all should do today? Vote this secret signer out and get it out of the way. I am sure this guy is actually no one and is some secret mechanic toadette put. We have to kill him eventually so why not now.
    Wait, POD might have a good point here.

@POD, I meant in this specific game. Forum-wise, it would be impossible to tell.

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Yeah, in the movie there was a guy who never spoke or voted, and just stood there. He lasted until final four out of fifty people.
    Do you think that Toadette might have incorporated more than that aspect from the movie, then said that she hadn't used much from the film so that it would take us longer to figure it out?

If we can't solve the tie-vote problem (which will need to be addressed at some point) then voting for 17 might be a plan.

26. ISO #76

It is a great idea to test the tie votes, but the game just started, we don't know who will vote and who will afk, and there are always people who are willing to try to fuck up so we wouldn't get what we want. In another words, if we try to tie something, it won't happen. We should probably wait until we have like 12 or leas to find out.

27. ISO #77

whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

28. ISO #78

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    I like the third option. can we do that one?
    Why the fuck do you sign for things? You can volunteer to be let go first to test something, but this doesn't mean you come into a thread with no intent to actually contribute.

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    v)O.o)v wow....what's that noise?

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

32. ISO #82

I'm a teenager.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you're in your twenties. Twenty-three, maybe? That seems to be the average age for some reason.
    Nah, I'm 19. Median age is prob 16ish.
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

33. ISO #83

if you're talking about 4 this game than maybe
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

Listen here Calix you son of a bitch just because I was replaced for a game entirely unrelated to this without knowing the reasons I was afk and using it as a way of trying to pawn me off as a 'test subject' for mechanics because I'm afk is a fucking shitty move you fucking cunt, at the time I had certain issues in the family and that my mother ssuffered a stroke and went into hospital and I had to deal with that luckily she is fine but I does not exclude the fact using a game I was replaced in,the second game I signed up for on this site, and not knowing the circumstance but you know let's use a isolated incident to pawn me off as a subject later down the line to.get people off my ass so I don't die you fucking mongrel.
    Cyka please....don't blyat v)o.o)> let's have some vodka instead!

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

39. ISO #89

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Not sure why you quoted me on the tie plan, it is calix's idea. Im just in support of it.
    It doesn't really matter who I quoted, I'm just pointing out that trying to get a tie is going to be very difficult to pull off. There is most certainly going to be at least one person who is going to do the opposite to what we agree on, like getting a tie for example.

40. ISO #90

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    It doesn't really matter who I quoted, I'm just pointing out that trying to get a tie is going to be very difficult to pull off. There is most certainly going to be at least one person who is going to do the opposite to what we agree on, like getting a tie for example.
    Sadly, I will have to concede that getting 19 players to coordinate is going to be problematic. It's why I wanted to only have the active players vote, but that plan has been scuppered by careless voting. The main issue with my plan is the number of people it would take to coordinate and get along. There's nothing stopping us from using it when the numbers have thinned, however.

I am going to fall back on POD's plan to lynch Secret Sign (#17 on the list) as I feel that this is the next-best option in terms of solving the puzzle.

Every player who has posted so far is named on the list, so even if the Secret Sign is a real player, they have yet to be active.

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

What are your thoughts on what has happened so far?

What strategy do you feel is best for the upcoming days?
    Just voting people out mindlessly is stupid and will likely lead us nowhere.

But trying to experiment might be difficult as for all we know someone in here might be a bad guy. We simply can't know for sure that everyone is on our side, and some people who are, might just not follow it.

Controlling this game will be very difficult, so, my recommendation is to try said tie experiment today, and if there isn't a tie, we try to hunt down the people who aren't following by analyzing how they talk.

48. ISO #98

Quote Originally Posted by Nova Militarium View Post
    Just voting people out mindlessly is stupid and will likely lead us nowhere.

But trying to experiment might be difficult as for all we know someone in here might be a bad guy. We simply can't know for sure that everyone is on our side, and some people who are, might just not follow it.

Controlling this game will be very difficult, so, my recommendation is to try said tie experiment today, and if there isn't a tie, we try to hunt down the people who aren't following by analyzing how they talk.
    There is one advantage we get from picking one person today. We find out if their role flavour is revealed and other details about how their death is described.

Since we only have around 4-ish hours left and very few people have publicly revealed their votes, I don't think a tie-vote is feasible at this point in time.

I'll confess that I jumped the gun and voted for you, I'm afraid. I thought 'secret signer' was a mechanic of Toadette's and I was curious as to what it would do. Apparently that was a fruitless endeavor and I'm not sure if my vote can be changed now.

On the bright side for you, I doubt it will hurt your chances as several people have voted for another player, ika. He is more likely to be killed than you are.

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100

I'll confess that I jumped the gun and voted for you, I'm afraid. I thought 'secret signer' was a mechanic of Toadette's and I was curious as to what it would do. Apparently that was a fruitless endeavor and I'm not sure if my vote can be changed now.

no you can't change it, toadette specifically mentioned it in the rules, though I have to wonder if one person could vote multiple times since all she does is look at the title of PMs