S-FM 167: Standard - Page 21
Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21
Results 1,001 to 1,027 of 1027
  1. ISO #1001

Re: S-FM 167: Standard

There's always motives iced. Where does scum want to be in MYLO or LYLO? With someone else to mislynch. RLVG is always scummy whether he's town or scum. That's his meta. Why wouldn't I want that instead of this situation?
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. ISO #1002

Calix, RLVG, and myself all believe you to be the consort. Also just noticed that you werent involved in the lynch on zekrom, the player that was obviously scum.

Yuki will ultimately decide how this game ends today, im hoping he makes the right descision after reviewing the information and lynches you.

I am however anticipating he will just do something completely different like voting me, but oh well. In communism we trust.

3. ISO #1003

What motive does Superjack have to not hammer Yuki iced? Think about it. He hammers Yuki and Yuki is arson, then kills RLVG and its an easy mislynch on me.

He hammers Yuki and Yuki is jester - he may lose to a jester hit.

Neither me nor RLVG hammered Superjack. If I'm scum I hammer Superjack - and THEN kill RLVG. EASY to lynch you after. SO easy. I snap my fingers and its done.

I was around when Superjack was L-1. I was convinced he was town. We had him and Yuki on L-1.

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. ISO #1004

5. ISO #1005

6. ISO #1006

Epilogue

Toadette stood facing the now very small group of remaining townspeople. The note from RLVG appeared to the prosecution to be decisive evidence against Toadette. Without a good response from the Defence, the Judge handed down his verdict.....

Guilty

She will be hung at once!

Toadette protested her innocence, her laziness at finding scum, the circumstances of always checking dead players. The remaining townspeople lynched her, deaf to her sounds of innocence.

A single notebook was immediately found in her house. It said that she was a Sheriff.

Prosecutor SuperJack pulled out his pistol and shot the remaining townspeople in cold blood.

The Mafia have won!

Congratulations to SuperJack, Suntax, and Zekrom2802 for their victory! Obvious MVP goes to SuperJack for convincing everyone of his towniness.

Player Role
    SuperJack Consort
    Zekrom2802 Actress
    Suntax Framer
    Mikecall Executioner
    Yukitaka Oni Jester
    Frog Citizen
    Calix Citizen
    RLVG Doctor
    Ika Citizen
    PowerofDeath Detective
    Iced_Monopoly Citizen
    Toadette Sheriff
    TheDarkestLight Citizen

Host Thoughts:
    1. My next game will have a theme of Phoenix Wright
    2. Organize and Plan better. I forgot some of the functions of the host.
    3. Balance was fine, town lost because they trusted the one player who was actually the mafia.

Thank you all for playing!@!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by AppleyNO; December 15th, 2015 at 03:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

7. ISO #1007

-vote SuperJack

Obvious choice.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8. ISO #1008

Well played everyone.

Specific shout outs to SuperJack, TDL, and Calix for a game well played.

D4 was the watershed scum needed. The push on Ika was not strategic. I would have lynched yuki when town could have afforded the risk and play it out from there.

Thanks Appley for a great game!

Nominate Calix for new player MVP of the year.

Nominate Toadette for new player MVP of the year for Firebringer's bag of goodies.

Suggest we implement actual awards for:
    Best Town
    Best Mafia
    Best Neutral Evil
    Best New Player
    Best Host

Format should be nomination for a specific game, with a second nomination. After that voting. Time period is Jan 1 - Dec 31.
    Last edited by Frog; December 15th, 2015 at 03:09 PM.

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

@Mikecall, now you can tell me who your target was :P

-vote SuperJack

Because managing to get away with minimal contribution in the last few days without anyone noticing is noteworthy. I wanted Toadette dead before you, RLVG didn't mention you in his LW and the only time you fell under suspicion was when Toadette realised too late that you were scum.

I agree that ika's mislynch is where town steadily went downhill.

@Frog, do these nominations do anything? The only award I'm familiar with is MVP and that's been omitted if I recall correctly.

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    GG. I wasn't convinced on SJ being scum, but I read Toadette more due to her overall behavior and priority on voting. (The no-action was tbh a weak argument) but I still had my read.
    The no action was not a weak argument - it was what happened. Had I lied and said I checked someone else, I would have probably said SuperJack since I town read him. That would have ended very badly.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

22. ISO #1022

Congratulations to SuperJack, Suntax, and Zekrom2802 for their victory!*Obvious MVP*goes to SuperJack for convincing everyone of his towniness.
    Not entirely convinced this was the case at the end there, it was mostly SJ lurking a bit more, and toadette having appeared very scummy for some time. Non the less well played SJ.

Dropping my mvp vote on calix this game, I was quite impressed with her level of commitment and interaction in this game.

-vote Calix

23. ISO #1023

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post

-vote SuperJack

Because managing to get away with minimal contribution in the last few days without anyone noticing is noteworthy. I wanted Toadette dead before you, RLVG didn't mention you in his LW and the only time you fell under suspicion was when Toadette realised too late that you were scum.

@Frog, do these nominations do anything? The only award I'm familiar with is MVP and that's been omitted if I recall correctly.
    Haha, aint going to hide it anymore, if it wasnt for that bus, i was actually going to get my target lynched somewhere in day 3 and things,

However, it was Ika who was my target, got to love that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post

-vote SuperJack

@Calix just a reference for anyone playing future games with you. Currently non-existent in every form.

Srs, respect to my fellow pro citizens. We sacrificed ourselves for a good cause for our TPRs. I've been playing more vanilla games where I realize PRs are a nice bonus but completely unnecessary. I probably won't try to get killed in my next cit role. Would rather be around for those watershed moments.
    Last edited by Frog; December 16th, 2015 at 01:18 AM.

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027