The Game of Survivor, Icee Edition
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

The Game of Survivor, Icee Edition

Hello one, Hello all. It is time to play the game of the surviving! How you may ask? Well it goes a bit like the television series survivor with all it's seasons.

Some ground rules -
    #1 - All players who sign up must use and be active on skype, there might be an exception but lets be honest, who doesn't have skype these days?
    #2 - Any hateful speech or anything of the sorts that does not follow normal conduct is grounds for immediate disqualification without warning.
    #3 - If you go afk for any period during the game length without telling myself, you will be disqualified.
    #4 - Alliances are allowed and encouraged.
    #5 - No throwing with malicious intent.
    #6 - Have fun and keep anything friendly, this is just like the tv show so you should be able to base everything off of that. Also, I have the ability to modify rules at any point through the game. This will of course probably not happen unless in extreme cases.
    #7 - Almost forgot, all rules of the website sc2mafia.com apply both in this forum and any official skype chats that there may be.

So now that we have all of the rules in place. Now to get to the actual game.

At the beginning of the game there will be a # of tribes depending on how many people sign up. Those tribes will then compete in a series of challenges and contests. The tribes that are not the "lowest" tribe will win immunity for themselves. At 1 or more points in the game, there may be shuffles to balance or merge tribes as needed. Once there gets to be only 1 big tribe remaining, immunity will be on an individual basis. Once it gets to the final 9 players, the jury will start to be a thing. 7 people cast their votes on the final 2 survivors on who will win.

Now for voting. Each player will have 1 vote to cast unless otherwise specified and will be entierly anonymous. You may share votes if you wish but screenshots of your vote are not tolerated. You may also decide to vote with your alliance and that is completely fine. Throughout the game there may be some special immunity idols that are up for grabs. The idols only effect 1 person when consumed and may be gifted among players. There may also be a timer set in place on the vote if it comes to it.

Here is one of the past survivor threads if you wish for more detail on and about the game - https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...437-Survivor-2

If you wish to participate then please sign below and PM me on the forums what your skype is if I do not have you added already.

The game will begin 12/6 eveningish time EST given that enough people have signed up. Good luck and have fun all!
    Last edited by IceePirate; November 28th, 2015 at 06:04 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: The Game of Survivor, Icee Edition

/in again
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9