The Court of the Marshall
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

The Court of the Marshall

Night 2

One lonely night, the brave Marshall is approached by a shady Jailor, and thrown into a bag. He's dragged into a dark alley, rain patting on his clothing when he's released, and at gun-point.
    "What is your role in this town?" The Jailor's voice is stern, almost menacing. It slightly frightens the Marshall.
    "Haha," the Marshall chuckles as he stands and brushes the gun aside, "I am the Marshall, fool."
    "Then when do you plan to reveal yourself? The town is dying without you!" His voice heightens, no longer so raspy, as if he were acting before.
    "Perhaps tomorrow, if not the day afterwards." The Marshall places his dusty top hat back over his head and gives the Jailor a stiff salute before walking back off into the night.

Well there's a little something, I was playing in a game when it finally hit day 4, I revealed as marshall, took roles, and was very hesitant with my votes. Never had a successful win as marshall, so was a bit new to it.
    Finally, after 30 seconds of thinking hard, I put up the first person. I feared I made the wrong choice, and again made my gut choice. Finally, after much sweating and 15 seconds remaining, I throw the final person up there.

They were all Mafia. #Rekt

Night 4

The Marshall, with a large grin on his face, takes another nightly stroll along the darkened streets of New Salem. A sudden burst of screams sends a shivering shock through his spine, as he turns around to see the distant shadow of the Mass Murderer ripping a poor soul in half with a chainsaw.
    "You, there! Stop this barbaric act at once and turn yourself in!" The Marshall shouts, but the Murderer drops the chainsaw and dashes away, leaving the corpse to catch the drizzling rain of the night.
    "Nearly had him." He curses under his breath, then approaches the body that was left behind. He leans over, shutting the eyes of the familiar face, then takes a slip of paper and writes a quick note on it.
    "I know just what to do."

Day 5

"You two, over here at once!" The Marshall, now eager to catch this Murderer, calls forth his two Jailors -- one who had previously snatched him before.
    "Yes, sir?" His snatcher takes off his hat and gives a bow.
    "You see that man there? You're kidnapping him and holding him hostage until the sun rises. You take the other one. If either of them make a move, shoot them, otherwise leave them unharmed."
    They both nod and the Marshall places his note in the center of town.
    "This day is over. Return to your homes."

Night 5

The Marshall watches as the two Jailors make quick work of their victims as he turns to walk away, but as he turns, he hears a sickening scream. He turns to see one of his Jailors on the ground, sobbing, as he soon realizes their victim had escaped and into the grasp of the Murderer.
    "Foolish move." He thought, this gave him a pin-point idea of who he was dealing with. He would make quick work of them tomorrow.

No idea why I wrote any of this, I guess I was hella bored. Anyways, ended up lynching the MM and making it a near perfect ending for Town. Am I a professional Marshall after all? Leave your stories of Marshall badness below, or be a square. I don't care.

The game itself:
    -Mafia- (208).SC2Replay
    Last edited by Mugy; November 25th, 2015 at 05:13 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11