The Apology Thread
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: The Apology Thread

I would like to take a moment to apologize to Firebringer for calling his half asleep half drunken mines and magic play the other day shitty. Calling it shitty in no way conveys a message that describes his play that game. I actually do not believe the English language has the ability to express what an utter abortion of talent-less fallacy every play you made in that game was. I am confident that Freds gimpy one eyed cat could have done a better job than you did in that game just by rubbing its face on the mouse. If I were to chug ex-lax after a long night of pounding dirty Mexican food and then shit all over the Gary Busey's face it would still be more appealing than the way you played that game.

I understand that my failure to effectively convey this message at the time was a grievous breach of the bro-code and it is my hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me as that I am truly and deeply sorry. I will have to carry the weight of this regret with me for a very long time. I will strive to let you know how bad your sleep-playing is in the future so that I will never have to endure this shame again.

Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

I would like to apologize to Frog for calling his music shitty.

But then I realized his music is shitty, so I recant that.
    I will say sorry for saying your singing was deafening, cause I checked this morning, I can still hear. So it wasn't that awful, but it was still bad.

Sincerely your lovable asshole of a friend,
    Firebringer
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I would like to apologize to Frog for calling his music shitty.

But then I realized his music is shitty, so I recant that.
    I will say sorry for saying your singing was deafening, cause I checked this morning, I can still hear. So it wasn't that awful, but it was still bad.

Sincerely your lovable asshole of a friend,
    Firebringer
    I accept your apology. Let the healing begin.

Cuz, when I get that feeeeling. I want...

....you to join the Rebel Alliance in Survivor.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    You got something against Sloth-Human love? Huh?

I apologize for your close-mindedness Yuki.

I also apologize to our savior WATERMELOANN!!!
    Le sorry ^)o.o)^ ^(o.o(^ am busy worship him everyday
    Last edited by Yukitaka Oni; November 23rd, 2015 at 08:48 PM.

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    I'm sorry for introducing so many new badges. I'm also sorry for the turkey logo which i now cannot undo.
    I did not notice the gangster ass turkey until reading this.

I now wonder how many tiny little Easter eggs Fred has stashed around the forum that nobody has noticed..
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    @Calix @Toadette
    @Innocent players in the games I've affected
    @Mods spending time reviewing this

Please accept my apologies
    The sentiment is appreciated but usually a child must be punished to change behavior. Taking away their favorite toy is effective. No punishment and the child remains undisciplined and continues to misbehave.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    The sentiment is appreciated but usually a child must be punished to change behavior. Taking away their favorite toy is effective. No punishment and the child remains undisciplined and continues to misbehave.
    >)o.o)> <(o.o(<

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50