Survivor #2
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor #2

1. ISO #1

Survivor #2

I am sure some of you remembered Survivor #1, the crazy 24 players survivor!

Link to the survivor #1: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...41-Survivors-1

Anyway, I am planning to host this again, just not as many people or as long as the first one. Maximum amount of players will be 16. I will be willing to host for less. Like the first one, the winner of this will receive 20 dollars prize. Gift Card, paypal, donor status(if DR or whoever will give you status for me paying 20 dollars for you), or whatever you want. TLL, the winner of Survivor #1 had me donate money to some charity for him.
    A nice donor is willing to gift $5 to whoever get second place in this.

This game is based on the TV show Survivor on CBS channel, and it have been running for 31 seasons.

The rules of this game is similar to the first one. But I am more prepared, and more experienced with the game, so the twist would be more fair. You guys will be split into tribes. The number of tribes depend on the number of players signing up for this game.

We would have an immunity challenge. The winning tribes will be safe, and the losing tribe will meet me in the tribal council where you guys will vote off someone from the game. The person with the most votes will leave the game. The winning tribe will not vote. The losing tribe will vote for anybody in the tribe.

Eventually, as the number goes down, you guys will merge in a single tribe, and you will compete for individual immunity where only one of you will be safe for the tribal council.

As we reach final two survivors, the members of the jury (people from final nine to final three) will vote one last time between the two, and whoever received the most jury votes, will win the game.

If at any event of a tie vote. I will request a revote between the people who are being voted for. The person who are being voted for cannot vote. In case there is still another tie vote at the revote, we will draw rocks. The people who were voted in the tie votes, and the immunity winner cannot pick a rock. Everybody else will pick a random rock, and whoever picked the bad rock(purple rock), will be voted out of the game instead. This rule does not imply at final four.

There will be various twists in the game. I will imply them. They could be something like tribe swap, or double tribal councils, etc. There will be immunity idols throughout the game. Clues will be given somewhere and somehow throughout the game. If you happen to find a hidden immunity idol, you can use it at any time during the tribal council. You can only use it after the votes are in, and before I announce the votes. Whoever you use it on, all votes against that person will not count.

There are some rules to this game. You cannot vote for yourself. You will receive penalty if you do not vote, like if you were afk without notifying me. You will be removed from the game if you refuse to vote (someone refused to vote before). Host's word is the law. You could read the general idea of survivor at this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor_(TV_series) Some of the rules that I may forgot to write down, should be based from the link. Some of the rules may be different, because I modified it a little to make it work on a forum game.

I highly recommend you to have Skype for this game. You would definitely need to have strong social game outside of this thread. Using PMs, skype chat groups, 1 on 1 skype chat, random group chat online, etc. You would need those to make alliances with other players and coordinate your votes together. I will only make a single chat for each tribe.

Do not sign up if you do not like voting your friends. I had someone who quit in this because he was upset that people are voting their friends. This is a social game. Like mafia, you need to be manipulative, you need to lie, and you need to talk your way with the votes (tribal councils instead of lynches).

You may sign up below (Maximum number of players: 16, willing to start with less people)
    1. firebringer
    2. Toadette
    3. Iced_Monopoly
    4. Slaol
    5. DarknessB
    6. Orpz
    7. IceeNinja
    8. RLVG
    9. SuperJack
    10. Frog
    11. Stealthbomber16
    12. Numbertwo
    13. Funce
    14. SpiritFryer
    15. Megatimerman
    16. TossAngel

Team Mushroom Kingdom Defenders Tribe
    Toadette - 16th
    RLVG
    Slaol
    DarknessB
    Numbertwo
    Stealthbomber16

The Viking Raiders Tribe
    IceePirate
    Firebringer
    Orpz
    Iced_Monopoly
    SpiritFryer

Hermione Granger Appreciation Society Tribe
    SuperJack
    Frog
    TossAngel
    Megatimerman - 15th
    Funce

Tribe Bayon
    Firebringer
    Slaol
    Orpz
    RLVG
    Frog
    SpiritFryer - 14th
    TossAngel

Tribe Takeo
    Iced_Monopoly - 13th
    DarknessB
    IceeNinja
    SuperJack
    Stealthbomber16
    Numbertwo
    Funce

Merged Tribe

Tossangel - 1st
    Firebringer - 2nd

Jury
    DarknessB - 3rd
    IceePirate - 4th
    Numbertwo - 5th
    RLVG - 6th
    Frog- 7th
    SuperJack - 8th
    Orpz - 9th

Pre-Jury:
    Slaol - 10th
    Stealthbomber16 - 11th
    Funce - 12th
    Last edited by powerofdeath; September 9th, 2016 at 04:36 AM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Survivor #2

Additional Information:

You are allowed to have OGD! The entire point of the game is talking to each others outside of this thread.

link to the survivor #1: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...41-Survivors-1

How voting works: When we go to tribal council. You will let me know who you want to vote for, via PM or skype message. When I receive all the votes, I will announce the votes one by one. The vote is entirely anonymous.

For example: (Joe voted for Bob, John voted for Bob, Jack voted for Bob, Bob voted for Joe, Lisa voted for Joe, Aaron voted for John.)

I would post something like this: The votes are in. If anyone would like to play a hidden immunity idol, now is the time to do so. *waits* Okay the votes are as followed:

-Bob
    -Joe
    -John
    -Bob
    -Joe
    -Bob

Seventh player voted out of Survivor and first member of the jury, Bob, the tribe has spoken. It's time for you to go.
    Last edited by powerofdeath; October 21st, 2015 at 10:16 PM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

i dont remember what happened in the first one all i remember is rage
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

I can't sign up for this. But being the winner of the last one I can say exactly what worked last time. Form create a vote block at the beginning of players with influence in a lot of other vote blocks and manipulate players opinions of who can not be trusted and who is really good. Throw mini games to gain influence with vote blocks and coordinate players against specific targets you view as a threat. To win never stab anyone in the back in a way that others can see because they will ultimately call the final winner. Don't make yourself a threat early on, play soft and network. Having the bigger picture and understanding how other players will vote will allow you to navigate the game.
    I honestly still feel bad for stacking votes against RLVG back in the day when I learned he was loyal yo me a little too late..
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Alright, the sign up filled. Will give everyone a bit of time to unsign, reserve, and complete the pregame interview.

We will soon, start the Captain Challenge. The winner of the Captain Challenge will be able to choose his own members for his tribe, and get to name his own tribe.

I will pm everyone the Interview, and you should probably answer it because you might gain something.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

1. How are you planning on making alliances with other people?
    I am no longer open for alliances as of this point. Come at me

2. What would you use mainly to communicate with others about alliances, votes, etc?
    3. Would you use Skype for this game?
    Yes

4. If you are planning to use Skype, it is highly recommended for you, although not required, to add me on skype. Username: powerofdeathx

5. What is your strategy coming in this game?
    Endless belligerence against everyone

6. How are you planning to win?
    idk lol

7. How many alliances are you planning to make?
    I only have and need one ally.

8. Which of the following is your strongest suit? Weakest? Strategy, Social, Luck, or Challenge Competitions.
    Strongest: Strategy, Social, Luck, and Challenge Competitions
    Weakest: No such thing

9. Do you think you would enjoy this game?
    Yeah

10. Let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Have fun!
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

I think we should just start with 15 players, since the alliances are forming already and whoever join might be a bit slow.

I will go ahead and Start the Captain Challenge. You will need some kind of screenshot program such as Gyazo. If you don't have any, google "Gyazo" and download it. Then use it to take a picture of your scores.

CAPTAIN CHALLENGE

https://andkon.com/arcade/obstacles/pacxon/

The three highest scores will become the leader of a tribe. They will take turn picking a player to be part of their tribe. Once you send me a screenshot, it will be your final score. After 24 hours, I will tally up the scores and whoever have the three highest scores will become a Captain. If you haven't completed the Pre-Game Interview, please do so. Good luck.

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50