Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Juror votes:

Frog DarknessB IceePirate Orpz voted Tossangel

Numbertwo RLVG and SuperJack voted Firebringer
    Let the record show SuperJack is very forgiving
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. ISO #755

Re: Survivor #2

It has a been a trying _____, we have all played our best in this game. None have done better than ______, who won this game. Without their _____ , _______, and _______ I wouldn't have gotten as far as I had. I like to think I accomplished all my goals I set out to _____ this game. Through my _____, _____, and incredible _______ I think that getting second place to ______ was more than I could possibly ask for.

My goal at the start of this game may have been _______ but I am glad to have helped ______ achieve their win. I made tough decision in this game. Like when I ______ that time where we had that challenge we ______. Good times.

Really, we had some phenomenal players. _____, _____, and _____ were really great at the game. I think they were voted out to early and would have won if they were in my spot in the game. Most of the reason I am here was sheer ______.

I appreciated those who voted for me, whatever their reasons. I would personally have voted for ______ anyways, so I am glad to see ______ win.

Good game to all, and to all a good ______
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

6. ISO #756

7. ISO #757

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    It has a been a trying _____, we have all played our best in this game. None have done better than ______, who won this game. Without their _____ , _______, and _______ I wouldn't have gotten as far as I had. I like to think I accomplished all my goals I set out to _____ this game. Through my _____, _____, and incredible _______ I think that getting second place to ______ was more than I could possibly ask for.

My goal at the start of this game may have been _______ but I am glad to have helped ______ achieve their win. I made tough decision in this game. Like when I ______ that time where we had that challenge we ______. Good times.

Really, we had some phenomenal players. _____, _____, and _____ were really great at the game. I think they were voted out to early and would have won if they were in my spot in the game. Most of the reason I am here was sheer ______.

I appreciated those who voted for me, whatever their reasons. I would personally have voted for ______ anyways, so I am glad to see ______ win.

Good game to all, and to all a good ______
    spoilers. all blanks are different swears.

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

11. ISO #761

12. ISO #762

13. ISO #763

14. ISO #764

Maximum amount of players will be 16. I will be willing to host for less. Like the first one, the winner of this will receive 20 dollars prize. Gift Card, paypal, donor status(if DR or whoever will give you status for me paying 20 dollars for you), or whatever you want. TLL, the winner of Survivor #1 had me donate money to some charity for him.

15. ISO #765

Quote Originally Posted by mukesh67 View Post
    Maximum amount of players will be 16. I will be willing to host for less. Like the first one, the winner of this will receive 20 dollars prize. Gift Card, paypal, donor status(if DR or whoever will give you status for me paying 20 dollars for you), or whatever you want. TLL, the winner of Survivor #1 had me donate money to some charity for him.
    Another one? wtf
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯