Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor #2

1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Re: Survivor #2

Congratulation to our 3 newest Captains: Toadette with a score of 20623, TheDarkestLight with a score of 18885, and SuperJack with a score of 16546.

Each of the captain are now part of three brand new tribes. You three come over and sit on the mat of your tribe.

Here you will each announce your own tribe name. Since Toadette have the highest score, she will post here who she picked to join her tribe. After she pick, TDL will post a name of who he want to join his tribe. Then SuperJack will follow. Repeat this few more times until each tribe have 5 members. After that, we will start the game with our first tribal immunity challenge!

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

YO!

1. How are you planning on making alliances with other people?
    Historically marriages unified allegiances. I have neither allegiance nor desire for marriage.

2. What would you use mainly to communicate with others about alliances, votes, etc?
    Sup. If you want to volunteer information, pm me or shoot me a skype. (PM)

3. Would you use Skype for this game?
    Sure, but I'd appreciate a heads up a week in advance if it's primetime- otherwise anytime after 10PM Dubai time Sunday-Thursday works best.

4. If you are planning to use Skype, it is highly recommended for you, although not required, to add me on skype. Username: powerofdeathx
    We go back.

5. What is your strategy coming in this game?
    None. Last Survivors we orchestrated a Helz victory via many means. This game I'm curious to see who can pull things together.

6. How are you planning to win?
    Agon. LMGTFY.

7. How many alliances are you planning to make?
    None. I can't be bought by any means and I have zero desire to orchestrate this one. Judging by all the unique messages I've been getting, I warn the desirous to expect no loyalty.

8. Which of the following is your strongest suit? Weakest? Strategy, Social, Luck, or Challenge Competitions.
    Really.

9. Do you think you would enjoy this game?
    I hate games:sarc:

10. Let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Have fun!
    I'm starting a free persons tribe. The premise is an entirely democratic commune where no one may be turned away. I'd like my symbol published whenever my tribe is mentioned:

Hermione Granger Appreciation Society

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

Team Mushroom Kingdom Defenders picks Slaol
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

Stealthbombomb

Blast away the competition

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

You other tribes be walking the plank!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

Tribal Immunity Challenge Number 1: Gunshow

Each player have three options: Shoot someone, Shoot themselves or Shoot the air.

If a player decides to shoot someone, they will attack them.
    If a player decides to shoot themselves, anyone who attack them, will dies instead. However if no one shoot a person who is shooting themselves, that person will dies.
    If a player decides to shoot the air, nothing will happen.

If a player on a tribe successfully shoot 2 players, be the only shooter that killed the victim, and survive(killing people from self shot does not count), the tribe wins tribal immunity.
    First tribe to lose all players or the the only tribe who doesn't have a player that successfully killed 2 players will go to tribal council where someone will be the first person voted out of Survivor #2!

EDITED(ADDED RULES TO CLARIFY THINGS SINCE THE ORIGINAL POST AND SOME QUESTIONS WERE ANSWERED)
    -Each players have 24 hours to submit their actions through PMs, Skype Message, or in Tribe Chat.

-AFK players will simply die without shooting himself, or anyone else. Being the only person that shoot the AFK player still count as a successful kill.

-Killing a player who went and shoot a player that shot himself:
    A > B > C and C shot himself. A's kill will still count as a successful kill

-If 2 or 3 tribes dies at the same round, whichever tribe have the lowest amount of total 'successful' kills from the entire tribe will go to tribal council.

-If all 3 tribes have a player who got 2 successful kills in the same round, the number of successful kill will increase by 1.

-This game is multiple rounds. You are looking for one specific player from your tribe that have 2 successful kills. Not 2 successful kills from the entire tribe.

-Once you're dead on Round 1, you're also dead on Round 2 and so on.
    Last edited by powerofdeath; October 26th, 2015 at 06:20 PM.

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

Toadette shoot slaol
    Slaol shoot air
    DarknessB shoot air
    NumberTwo shoot Stealthbomber16
    Stealthbomber16 shoot DarknessB

TheDarkestLight shoot Toadette
    Firebringer shoot Frog
    Orpz shoot self
    ice_monopoly shoot DarknessB
    SpiritFryer shoot self

SuperJack shoot TheDarkestLight
    Frog shoot Firebringer
    TossAngel shoot Orpz
    Megatimerman shoot air
    Funce shoot NumberTwo

Toadette is dead
    Slaol is dead
    DarknessB is dead
    NumberTwo is dead
    Stealthbomber16 is dead
    TheDarkestLight is dead
    Firebringer is dead
    SpiritFryer is dead
    Frog is dead
    TossAngel is dead

SuperJack and Funce have one successful kill each.

420DewritosMLGSwagYolo69 Tribe and Hermione Granger Appreciation Society Tribe wins Tribal Immunity!

Both tribe will receive flint.

Team Mushroom Kingdom Defenders Tribe, I got nothing for you. I will meet you guys tonight at Tribal Council.
    Last edited by Frog; October 27th, 2015 at 06:00 PM.

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100