THE MOST EPIC WIN IN THE WORLD!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: THE MOST EPIC WIN IN THE WORLD!

You lucked out since the town was retarded.

1: The fucking Marshall revealed while the Judge was still alive. Wtf?
    2: You were posting a fuck ton of faces in the day, and the Judge was posting them at night. The town couldn't put 2+2 together.
    3: You buffed the Judge to be as op as possible, 3 votes, two courts. I noticed the same with the MM.

Really, number two was the biggest. How the fuck could no one figure that out?
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    You lucked out since the town was retarded.

1: The fucking Marshall revealed while the Judge was still alive. Wtf?
    2: You were posting a fuck ton of faces in the day, and the Judge was posting them at night. The town couldn't put 2+2 together.
    3: You buffed the Judge to be as op as possible, 3 votes, two courts. I noticed the same with the MM.

Really, number two was the biggest. How the fuck could no one figure that out?
    I reviewed this replay as well, mostly for the purpose of getting the solo Judge win screen for the Wiki. I agree with TDL's assessment.

Marshall revealing with a set role Judge in the game is incredibly stupid -- almost gamethrow bad. What did he expect was going to happen unless the Judge was completely asleep? There's absolutely no excuse for that -- a Marshall should never reveal when a set role Judge is alive, lol. Can't really hold that against you, but it was more the Marshall choking away the game than a brilliantly-played Judge effort.

Also, your faces both during the day and at night also gave you away pretty clearly to the Town, but they were too dumb to pursue the lead. In the future, try to vary your typing styles between Judge chat and day chat or else you may not be quite as lucky in the future, especially with a skilled Town.

Lastly, betraying the Mafia as a Neutral Evil tends to set a bad precedent in terms of scum being loyal to each other. I'm sure those players won't forget being betrayed and when the shoe is on the other foot, you may get betrayed by a Neutral Evil yourself. I try to avoid backstabbing the Mafia / Triad unless absolutely necessary because it's rather unpleasant being on the other side of that, especially when players say "well, last time I was backstabbed by a Judge, so I have to kill you". Think of it as good / bad karma for the future.

In any event, thanks for posting in terms of the Judge win screenshot though -- you win screen will be immortalized in the Wiki. But yeah, this wasn't a quality solo win man, lol. Sorry for bursting your bubble regarding that.
    Last edited by DarknessB; October 14th, 2015 at 02:04 PM.

7. ISO #7

ya i suppose :/ i choose to backstab the mafia so i could get the achievement.not one of my hardest wins but certainly one of the most fun games I've ever played. i posted this not out of skill but how epicly the town failed .ill post other exiting replays on this thread when i get them

8. ISO #8