A weird replay
Register

User Tag List

Thread: A weird replay

1. ISO #1

A weird replay

Hi,

After checking the replay i attached, i noticed something that shouldn't be possible :

I was Mayor (3, Sino) and a lookout (13, PQRnHack) was watching 2 n1.

2 got attacked by the gf, but it turns out that lookout saw me visiting 2, as well as the gf.

There was no witch in this game, so here's the big question : how did a lookout see a mayor visit someone ?

I was also framed n1, that's the only explanation i could see, but i always thought framers have no influence whatsoever on dets and lookouts checks, am i wrong ?

I didn't report that as a bug, because i don't know at this point if it's intended or not.

Can anyone tell me what happened ?
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: A weird replay

E
    Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Hi,

After checking the replay i attached, i noticed something that shouldn't be possible :

I was Mayor (3, Sino) and a lookout (13, PQRnHack) was watching 2 n1.

2 got attacked by the gf, but it turns out that lookout saw me visiting 2, as well as the gf.

There was no witch in this game, so here's the big question : how did a lookout see a mayor visit someone ?

I was also framed n1, that's the only explanation i could see, but i always thought framers have no influence whatsoever on dets and lookouts checks, am i wrong ?

I didn't report that as a bug, because i don't know at this point if it's intended or not.

Can anyone tell me what happened ?
    Sorry I have to say that the legacy of the void patch currently cause a lot of bug right now. I believe mod will try to update the newest patch asap. Thank you for the replay

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    E
    Sorry I have to say that the legacy of the void patch currently cause a lot of bug right now. I believe mod will try to update the newest patch asap. Thank you for the replay
    Nothing is going to happen while blizzard tinkers with the game. It wouldn't make sense to try to patch out bugs while they are messing with so much. They could very well do something on their end to eliminate the issues in arcade maps at any moment. Although some things like the lobby's teams will be settled with a re-publish.

Our dev is also very busy in his life and I have not seen any really mechanics bugs. Its just glitched text and hats at the moment which does nothing to compromise the integrity of the game.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Nothing is going to happen while blizzard tinkers with the game. It wouldn't make sense to try to patch out bugs while they are messing with so much. They could very well do something on their end to eliminate the issues in arcade maps at any moment. Although some things like the lobby's teams will be settled with a re-publish.

Our dev is also very busy in his life and I have not seen any really mechanics bugs. Its just glitched text and hats at the moment which does nothing to compromise the integrity of the game.
    Well, agree. Let's wait until legacy of the void release and deal with it...

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~