0.1 Aifam
Register

User Tag List

Thread: 0.1 Aifam

1. ISO #1

0.1 Aifam

AIFAM ECALPER TNAC UOY swonk enoyreve os tsop siht ERAHS DNA EKIL : rd;lt

.efil ym ni no gniog evah i gniht ylno eht niur dna esabreyalp eht laets ot yrt dna niaga ereh emoc t'nac eh os smurof eht morf tnaneveR knaD gninnab ROF dna ,0.2 aifam 2cs TSNIAGA era uoy fi noititep siht ERAHS dna EKIL .SB rehto dna "selor wen" dna ecafretni ynihs kcils a htiw ,emag wen emos htiw ti ecalper ot thgir eht uoy evig tnseod "emag eht fo rotaerc eht era" uoy esuaceb tsuj dna ,eno sti fo efil a no nekat sah aifaM .tihsllub nekcuf emos si siht ,yltsenoh dna ,"0.2 aifam" a etaerc ot gniyrt "tnanever knaD" deman tratspu emos tuoba sruomur draeh ev'I .oot si esabreyalp eht fo tsom kniht I dna ,ti ot layol ma I dna ,emag euqinu a si aifam 2CS

2. ISO #2

Re: 0.1 Aifam

Im not sure where you got this information from but I think you are confused.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: 0.1 Aifam

Or can I?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.