Mafia 1.0
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Mafia 1.0

1. ISO #1

Mafia 1.0

SC2 mafia is a unique game, and I am loyal to it, and I think most of the playerbase is too. I've heard rumours about some upstart named "Dank revenant" trying to create a "mafia 2.0", and honestly, this is some fucken bullshit. Mafia has taken on a life of its one, and just because you "are the creator of the game" doesnt give you the right to replace it with some new game, with a slick shiny interface and "new roles" and other BS. LIKE and SHARE this petition if you are AGAINST sc2 mafia 2.0, and FOR banning Dank Revenant from the forums so he can't come here again and try to steal the playerbase and ruin the only thing i have going on in my life.

tl;dr : LIKE AND SHARE this post so everyone knows YOU CANT REPLACE MAFIA

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Mafia 1.0

I dont get where this idea is coming from.. As of right now there is nobody rebuilding the map from scratch..
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.