Mafia 2.0 - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mafia 2.0

Re: Mafia 2.0

The graphics and user interface of Town of Salem does deserve an overhaul but that doesn't remove from the fact that the community is generally more competent than the sc2 version of it.

Also mafia 2.0 is likely dead seeing as how we haven't heard a thing on its development 18 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Is it really alright to just call them "dark" templar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

Re: Mafia 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    When you say 3d, you don't mean something that you can walk around in right?
    Of course not. I'm talking about the way the game is right now. Middle-sized detailed map with spread out buildings and props and nice night lighting making you feel your presence in an actual town, with all the camera night trips. And also about giving more life to animations, including lynch animations. I love the style of SC2Mafia, and it would be perfect to implement it into standalone project.
    Was also thinking about adding night kill animations if someone does you. For example, the camera blacks out at the end of the night, you hear someone's footsteps and then out of darkness a hand with a tommy gun appears in your face and feeds you with bullets, red screen, "You have been killed by Mafia" message.

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Anyway, I've been working on something for the past few years. It definitely isn't as flashy as you seem to hope, but the back-end customization is all there. It's a web browser version of mafia that's way closer to the original sc2mafia game than ToS is, without their corny animations/characters.
    The Narrator, right? I'm trying to keep up and I'll be in a day or two, now, is your version made completely of UI for easier interaction? It sounds promising!
    Last edited by Espozito; May 11th, 2017 at 09:20 PM.
    Sencerely yours,

Self_Obsessed_Attention_Hungry_Wh()re_With_High_Ambitions_And_Low_IQ