User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Re: S-FM Mushroom Kingdom Madness

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    bowser:
    how come he loses immunity as last memeber?
    if he becomes last member i would consider giving him the power to kill+capture peach

peach (mafia):
    she is always immue to rb?

mario:
    shoes as toad or not toad (i knwo it should be obvious but jsut for clarification)
    base on OoO mario will still get his results even if PT gets converted to bowser?
    what is the feedback for mario? town/not town or toad/not toad?

luigi:
    i would consider removing vig power and instead make it that he privatly knwos who converted PT and that he is becomes crier

yoshi:
    same feedback as mario?

toadett:
    shows up twice.
    can reveal be made in thread?

mallow:
    can he be healed by anohter mallow?

PD:
    is she informed of immuned rbs?

PT (neutral):
    is she informed of lost vests?

mario (evil):
    is he immune to rb? if not does he kill the rber if they target him?
    I can give Bowser night immunity indefinitely. Not a bad idea given Mario becomes a killer.

Mafia Toadstool is only immune while role blocking but not while killing. I'll fix that.

Mario is non toad. And if Mario checks Toadstool on same night as Bowser she converts to lovebird. No result of alignment given. Mario gets exact alignment (town or mafia)

I do t want Luigi to know who's converted Princess Toadstool because he will know she's now aligned against him

Yoshi replaces mario because mario changes alignment so town still had the ability.

Toadette fixed, is unique.

Mallow can chain heal with other mallow.

Players are only informed of being roleblocked but not if the role block fails.

Princess Toadstool role card states vests are lost but bi reminder is given.

Evil Mario is not immune to role block.

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    i still think vig!luigi will make the game a little too swingy, consider giving him a 1-shot kill that will bypass night immunity jsut so mario and bowser have a little more to do and cant just rely on their immunites
    I actually like this idea a lot and will implement it.

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

The special mechanics reminds me of this old but fun game

My main concern is with the weakness of the Mafia.They have an investigative role to determine power roles, but only through chance will they gain a role that can stop the TPRs. It seems to me like it's difficult for them to discern Princess Toadstool in a reasonable amount of time. It's also much harder for them to gain the Toadstool compared to Mario, since he doesn't need to give up his night action to "convert".
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    The special mechanics reminds me of this old but fun game

My main concern is with the weakness of the Mafia.They have an investigative role to determine power roles, but only through chance will they gain a role that can stop the TPRs. It seems to me like it's difficult for them to discern Princess Toadstool in a reasonable amount of time. It's also much harder for them to gain the Toadstool compared to Mario, since he doesn't need to give up his night action to "convert".
    This is a good point.

I can change Bowsers action to kill only, with an auto convert if he hits Princess Toadstool before she's been converted. Better?
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10. ISO #60

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    This is a good point.

I can change Bowsers action to kill only, with an auto convert if he hits Princess Toadstool before she's been converted. Better?
    Yeah that would help a lot. I think it'd be a good buff for the Mafia, since the ability to roleblock is a huge gamechanger in a game with a decent amounts of PR

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

11. ISO #61

This is ready for final review and hosting

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12. ISO #62

Approved

Everything looks good as is. Only thing I would change is pretty minor: I would remove Princess Toadstool's win condition and force her to have to join a side. Totally optional change. Just my personal flavor, since I don't like Survivor-ish roles. Not since S-FM Democracy... good luck hosting!
    Last edited by Orpz; November 30th, 2015 at 09:27 PM.

13. ISO #63

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Approved

Everything looks good as is. Only thing I would change is pretty minor: I would remove Princess Toadstool's win condition and force her to have to join a side. Totally optional change. Just my personal flavor, since I don't like Survivor-ish roles. Not since S-FM Democracy... good luck hosting!
    Not a bad idea. I'll implement that - but what if Bowser and Mario die before she's converted? Should I turn her into a jester or let her choose a side?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14. ISO #64

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Not a bad idea. I'll implement that - but what if Bowser and Mario die before she's converted? Should I turn her into a jester or let her choose a side?
    I'll do jester for the time being.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    If Luigi and Yoshi are the only roles that can vote, how does this impact the game?

Also, why does Toadette get extra votes without the ability to vote?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17. ISO #67

Fixed. Everybody can vote now!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    All I see is that Luigi and Yoshi can no longer vote. Where was this accounted for? Mafia needs voting.
    Toad now says that they can only vote, everyone else is automagically registered

¯\_(ツ)_/¯