All about Rachyl
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1
    Rachyl

All about Rachyl

My names Rachyl im 21 years old. I began working as a taxidermist a few weeks ago. I recently moved but im relly hating it cause i miss home. i suffer from disorganized schizophrenia so if you dont know wat that is its pretty bad i get delusions hallucinations and sometimes bugs crawl into my arms and i have to cut them out with a knife so i gots lot of scars it sucks. I dont know why im relly writing this i guess im just trying to vent my frustations i dont have many friends, most of them were just shit talkers and liked starting high school drama. my best friend was just recently murdered in Minnesota. He bound her hands and feet together and cut her throat with a ten inch knife, then dumped her into a culvert like she was an animal.....i fucking hate that ASSHOLE. she was my best friends and he FUCKING killed her. ive completly isolateaed myself from everyone, i only find comfort in talking online with people and doing things to pass the time. but anyways thats enough about me i guess. lol i guess you could say im fucked up beyond all recognition. ive started to develop homidicdal tendencies, and have dreams about killing people. but im not even violent. so idk.
    Bye.

2. ISO #2

Re: All about Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    My names Rachyl im 21 years old. I began working as a taxidermist a few weeks ago. I recently moved but im relly hating it cause i miss home. i suffer from disorganized schizophrenia so if you dont know wat that is its pretty bad i get delusions hallucinations and sometimes bugs crawl into my arms and i have to cut them out with a knife so i gots lot of scars it sucks. I dont know why im relly writing this i guess im just trying to vent my frustations i dont have many friends, most of them were just shit talkers and liked starting high school drama. my best friend was just recently murdered in Minnesota. He bound her hands and feet together and cut her throat with a ten inch knife, then dumped her into a culvert like she was an animal.....i fucking hate that ASSHOLE. she was my best friends and he FUCKING killed her. ive completly isolateaed myself from everyone, i only find comfort in talking online with people and doing things to pass the time. but anyways thats enough about me i guess. lol i guess you could say im fucked up beyond all recognition. ive started to develop homidicdal tendencies, and have dreams about killing people. but im not even violent. so idk.
    Bye.
    Heh, my mum was scizophrenic. Do you see a psychologist or something?

3. ISO #3

Bye.
    I have no idea how to respond to this.

Uhh. Welcome to the forum
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Heh, my mum was scizophrenic. Do you see a psychologist or something?
    Uhm, Okay. First of all, your lying. "was" schizophrenic? Theres no cure for it, if you have it. You will always have it. No, i dont see anyone for it....

6. ISO #6

Bye.
    hmmmm... if u dont like stalkers why would you post your personal information on a forum where anyone can see it?

7. ISO #7

So there is a community I do some outreach work in every now and then. It may be worth looking into if you are interested. I find that the majority of the people that go there are more inclined to express their misery than get help to move past the issues in their life but the ones that genuinely want to improve themselves find some decent help there.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

8. ISO #8
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by lingsarecute View Post
    hmmmm... if u dont like stalkers why would you post your personal information on a forum where anyone can see it?
    Uhm what? When did i say anything about stalkers? Im a very open person.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Welcome to the forums.

My bestfriend is a schizophrenic, I forgot what kind she had but damn is she crazy because of it - seeing the world quite literally differently, for all I know it's a high technologic hell and she literally see herself as non-human.
    There's also the diagnosis of Multiple Personalities, she calls it "herself" and a "devil", with dissociative identity so either person has a different personality at times or depersonalized.

You could say I'm quite used to people with Schizophrenia.

The positive thing is that she's improving and getting to a more healthy state of mind. I'm sure you can achieve that too.

11. ISO #11
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    That's interesting! Sorry about all the bad luck!
    Do you like tea? Or Doctor Who?
    I liek to draw, watch anime, i dont like tea, but i like monster energy drinks, preferably the blue ones.

12. ISO #12
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Welcome to the forums.

My bestfriend is a schizophrenic, I forgot what kind she had but damn is she crazy because of it - seeing the world quite literally differently, for all I know it's a high technologic hell and she literally see herself as non-human.
    There's also the diagnosis of Multiple Personalities, she calls it "herself" and a "devil", with dissociative identity so either person has a different personality at times or depersonalized.

You could say I'm quite used to people with Schizophrenia.

The positive thing is that she's improving and getting to a more healthy state of mind. I'm sure you can achieve that too.
    Mhm yep. I always find ways to cope

13. ISO #13

Uhm what? When did i say anything about stalkers? Im a very open person.
    oh u said talkers... sorry xD

I liek to draw, watch anime, i dont like tea, but i like monster energy drinks, preferably the blue ones.
    btw what anime do u watch?
    Last edited by lingsarecute; October 4th, 2015 at 08:42 AM.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

I was talking to a friend on the bus today, I asked her where she lived and she started giving me all these nonsense directions and nonsense.
    Turns out she was sitting across a convicted murderer that was at her college for a open jail talk event and happened to be on the bus as well.[He murdered his gf about 20yr ago]. Hence the not wanting to disclose where she lives part.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

16. ISO #16
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by lingsarecute View Post
    oh u said talkers... sorry xD

btw what anime do u watch?
    I watch a ton of anime, but my most in this order are. Angel Beats, Deathnote, Code Geass, Inuyasha and Gurren Lagann
    How about you Lings, wat are your favorite anime??

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I was talking to a friend on the bus today, I asked her where she lived and she started giving me all these nonsense directions and nonsense.
    Turns out she was sitting across a convicted murderer that was at her college for a open jail talk event and happened to be on the bus as well.[He murdered his gf about 20yr ago]. Hence the not wanting to disclose where she lives part.
    Isnt it scary how these people walk amongst us and we have no clue who they are?

19. ISO #19
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    you single?
    Uhmm....Its actually complicated right now. Im in an abusing relationship. So....

20. ISO #20

Uhmm....Its actually complicated right now. Im in an abusing relationship. So....
    Abuse should be kept in the bedroom, imo.

Or occasionally this nice park cause people walked by when you were balls deep one time and that was exciting.

21. ISO #21

If there's abuse, just leave.
    No matter how hard it is, if the abuse can't end then it will only get worse.

Unless you have other definitions of "abusing" other than violent / psychologic related things.

22. ISO #22
    Rachyl

Abuse should be kept in the bedroom, imo.

Or occasionally this nice park cause people walked by when you were balls deep one time and that was exciting.
    Slaol you did it at a park?

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Slaol you did it at a park?
    Twice.

Once was this dog trail. Not wider than maybe 2 car lengths. People walked by while I was being serviced and eyecontact was made.

Another time it was more of a wooded area and they walked behind while I was balls deep in an asshole.

Fun times.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28
    Rachyl

Twice.

Once was this dog trail. Not wider than maybe 2 car lengths. People walked by while I was being serviced and eyecontact was made.

Another time it was more of a wooded area and they walked behind while I was balls deep in an asshole.

Fun times.
    Uhm. Okay....see thats gross to me, i dont like anal. When i do it i only like to do it in the dark

29. ISO #29

Uhm. Okay....see thats gross to me, i dont like anal. When i do it i only like to do it in the dark
    It's not about you liking anal. It's about my sub doing the things I want them to. Also, if it's done right it goes from "fuck, please no." to "Why was the first thought in my head this morning about how much I want your dick in my ass?"

Also this
    On 10/3/15, at 2:06 AM, Willem - Slaol wrote:
    > i used a thin knife on a girl like a dildo once

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31
    Rachyl

It's not about you liking anal. It's about my sub doing the things I want them to. Also, if it's done right it goes from "fuck, please no." to "Why was the first thought in my head this morning about how much I want your dick in my ass?"

Also this
    On 10/3/15, at 2:06 AM, Willem - Slaol wrote:
    > i used a thin knife on a girl like a dildo once
    You used a thin knife on a girl. Wat do you mean by that i dont get it

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38
    Rachyl

I use a thin knife like a dildo.
    Thats fucking disgusting. Whats wrong with you

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

The trick is start out going doggy with a butt plug. You will love it and it will get you ready for more.

Also this chat took a crazy turn. Lol

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46
    Rachyl

Uhm, okay wow. Im not trying to judge you guys but, thats really gross.....Please seek help

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

Uhm, okay wow. Im not trying to judge you guys but, thats really gross.....Please seek help
    Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    I agree with this.
    I agree with both of these.

But. I can say that most of the people are not being serious.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

Members who have read this thread: 3