Thread: MVP Awards

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: MVP Awards

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbombomb16 View Post
    host mvps breh

I'm not giving MVP to the guy who glorified sheeping.
    I'm trying to help you make the better choice, lol. TDL had gravitas among the Town -- when he pushed on me, people listened and that's how the votes got wrangled up (him and Toadette really). After Day 1, SuperJack just kept ranting about ika, which never developed any traction -- he needed Mikecall to do the dirty work for him ultimately.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    I'm trying to help you make the better choice, lol. TDL had gravitas among the Town -- when he pushed on me, people listened and that's how the votes got wrangled up (him and Toadette really). After Day 1, SuperJack just kept ranting about ika, which never developed any traction -- he needed Mikecall to do the dirty work for him ultimately.
    I'm not going to further discuss this. I've stated my reasoning before, I'm giving SuperJack mvp.

Also, its hard to get an mvp as scum lmao

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Darkness, thanks for arguing on my behalf but you really don't need too. I'm better than SuperJack, just leave it at that. Nothing else needs to be said, it's just a little title for one minor game.
    Darkness isn't doing it for you. He's doing it for him haha :P
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    The win? We didnt have the same initial objective.
    Yeah, as soon as you got your self Day 1 Jestered, you had basically already won in terms of getting Mikecall to attack ika. TDL had to help the Town to victory in terms of getting rid of all three Hackers plus Glitch, even after 2 Players died Night 1. I'd say his wincon was much harder than yours, despite what Stealth thought.
    Last edited by DarknessB; October 1st, 2015 at 05:31 PM.

18. ISO #18