Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: FM XXV

1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

Re: FM XXV

Will death descriptions include the victim and the killer's roles and/or alliance/houses?

e.g.

Player A died
    vs.
    Player A was killed
    vs.
    Player A was killed by (Jailor/Vigilante/Factional Kill/Arson/etc.)
    vs.
    Player A was killed by House A
    vs.
    Player A was killed by House A (Jailor/Vigilante/Factional Kill/Arson/etc.)

Player A was Role A
    vs.
    Player A was House A
    vs.
    Player A was Role A, House A

6. ISO #106

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Will death descriptions include the victim and the killer's roles and/or alliance/houses?

e.g.

Player A died
    vs.
    Player A was killed
    vs.
    Player A was killed by (Jailor/Vigilante/Factional Kill/Arson/etc.)
    vs.
    Player A was killed by House A
    vs.
    Player A was killed by House A (Jailor/Vigilante/Factional Kill/Arson/etc.)

Player A was Role A
    vs.
    Player A was House A
    vs.
    Player A was Role A, House A
    #3 to both

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    The most exciting reveal is The Prince's Tale in the last book
    last book boring

one movie based off a book that was better than a book? deathly hallows.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

12. ISO #112

House Lannister
    Hear Me Roar!
    • One random member of House Lannister will be immune to detection and attacks.
    • House Lannister shares a night chat.
    • House Lannister has a factional night kill.

Win condition: Eliminate House Targaryen, House Stark, and House Baratheon and have at least one House member alive at the end.

Possible Lannister roles: Agent, Analyst, Alchemist, Archivist, Assassin, Beguiler, Charlatan, Disguiser, Herald, Informant, Janitor, Jailer, Maester, Mortician, Spy, Strategist, Tailor, Warg, Lawyer, Wagon Driver, Whore.

any rolecards people wanna see?

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    They will be, yes
    Bring your A-game.

Call out the old-schoolers.

I've been looking at a few of Firebringer's ongoing games at a different site (I hate that unnamed site), and there are a few people I want to invite to this game. They show depth but most of the games are very reactionary and ultra low post. E.g. ~13 player game 7 pages D1 with a few lurkers every game.

I followed the all-star game recently but those sites seemed random (mostly niche) and not very conducive to a larger game.

Yayap- come back for this one and bring a few plox. This is a setup worth the effort.

**edit** @ Yayap - if you want to compete at the next all-star, this is a possible ticket in.
    Last edited by Frog; September 10th, 2015 at 05:49 PM.

15. ISO #115

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Warg.

Bring your A-game.

I've been looking at a few of Firebringer's ongoing games at a different site (I hate that unnamed site), and there are a few people I want to invite to this game. They show depth but most of the games are very reactionary and ultra low post. E.g. ~13 player game 7 pages D1 with a few lurkers every game.

I followed the all-star game recently but those sites seemed random (mostly niche) and not very conducive to a larger game.

Yayap- come back for this one and bring a few plox. This is a setup worth the effort.

**edit** @ Yayap - if you want to compete at the next all-star, this is a possible ticket in.
    If enough people sign, I will use a larger version of the setup.

16. ISO #116

Bring your A-game.

Resident shitposter reporting for duty!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

17. ISO #117

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Resident shitposter reporting for duty!
    Show what this site has to offer man!

I've thought about 9 key strategies depending on roles/alliances/power.

I think this game is easy enough to strategize at setup, but complicated enough to maintain effort. Especially D4-5 onwards, if I'm not mistaken.

Without revealing too much publicly, this is an epic FM that deserves more than 30 players. I could see this being a 40 player game given our base and off-site reach.

I wouldn't push to 50, as it would change the game almost entirely.

18. ISO #118

I think this game is easy enough to strategize at setup, but complicated enough to maintain effort. Especially D4-5 onwards, if I'm not mistaken.

Without revealing too much publicly, this is an epic FM that deserves more than 30 players. I could see this being a 40 player game given our base and off-site reach.

Are you cohosting? Why was I not invited to host?

I may or may not have some clever plans prepared.

Also, if I forgot,
    /presign

19. ISO #119

Orpz is clearly the host. Who else knows that R(3,3) is 6 and that you thus need at least 6 teams to avoid a situation where there's a trio where everyone either hates or likes each other?

Host is a mathematically-minded person who had the good sense to color-code the teams and make it so that your allies are the people next to you on the color wheel. The wheel is even divided into the "scum" pole with Red and the factions who have night kills and can't win with town vs. the "town-neut" pole around Green without night kills. It makes me feel warm inside.

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

Nah man. I'm competing for this one, depending on timing of FM start.

Main host should probably declare to the uninformed, as 1/3-1/2 of the players have an informed judgement for who host is.
    Simple solution -- just have one of the FM players be assigned the "host" role. Deathworlds has previous S-FM experience with this mechanic and can attest to how well it works in practice.

22. ISO #122

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Simple solution -- just have one of the FM players be assigned the "host" role. Deathworlds has previous S-FM experience with this mechanic and can attest to how well it works in practice.
    Ugh don't remind me. The meme finally died down.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Game has 34 slots. I wouldn't go any hire than 40. I'd want at least 5% replacements, so I'd need at least 44 signs lol.

Orpz is clearly the host. Who else knows that R(3,3) is 6 and that you thus need at least 6 teams to avoid a situation where there's a trio where everyone either hates or likes each other?

Host is a mathematically-minded person who had the good sense to color-code the teams and make it so that your allies are the people next to you on the color wheel. The wheel is even divided into the "scum" pole with Red and the factions who have night kills and can't win with town vs. the "town-neut" pole around Green without night kills. It makes me feel warm inside.
    Thanks, I put a lot of thought into my colors

26. ISO #126

Bring your A-game.

if your talking about the site im thinking of that i reside on as well, you prob wont get very many ppl. most there are not for a 5-side game

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

You guys can talk about other FM websites, it's OK.
    As long as you're not actively recruiting for a game on that without permission, it's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

29. ISO #129

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    You guys can talk about other FM websites, it's OK.
    As long as you're not actively recruiting for a game on that without permission, it's fine.
    Speaking on this.

Listen guys I have a much better place to play Forum Mafia.

You guys should seriously just quit this site and go there.
    Its called:
    FireMafia.com

I run it and we currently have twenty active players, with even more to come soon enough.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

30. ISO #130

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Speaking on this.

Listen guys I have a much better place to play Forum Mafia.

You guys should seriously just quit this site and go there.
    Its called:
    FireMafia.com

I run it and we currently have twenty active players, with even more to come soon enough.
    You lied to me.

Images attachées Images attachées

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137