4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

6. ISO #956

Re: M-FM Modifiers

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Signannosaurus Rex View Post
    du du du duuuuu
    🎺 🎺 🎺 🎺

so, why choose to pressure f13 over another lurker?
    Because the main issue is not just lurking (tho it's not as heavy as for some other people). Let me see what he has to say first before I even start explaining why I want to pressure F13.

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

9. ISO #959

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM -name RandomVillagerTheBrave View Post
    I dont get how you are confident that knot is town.
    Im personally suspicious of him for the BD wifom and alice train.
    If he thinks the BD is town, then wifoming to protect the BD is a protown play. His logical deductions are off regarding motivations and if he reset there, he might get somewhere. He defended his positions well and logically. We were both wrong on Alice but she was not logical to me.

10. ISO #960

11. ISO #961

12. ISO #962

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

-vote M-FM Dont Taze Me Bro

i got some... interesting feedback.
    I also got some interesting feedback.

The feedback that I'm going to reveal for now is that I was witched, and I'm currently in an Architect Chat.
    I'd like to be the spokesperson for this chat, and I won't reveal the identity of the others unless necessary.

I have a lot of information, but let's go with this.
    -vote F13

I'm actually a Pro-Town, is all I can say.

15. ISO #965

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM John Cena View Post
    That's scummy. Were you not convinced of your own arguments? I'll probably pressure you after F13 just so you know what to expect.
    I was. I'm just a shitty town leader. Maybe I'm just being hard on myself.

Feel free to pressure me if you don't read me as town, but let others speak here first.

I'll be participating heavily today, just different than yesterday.

16. ISO #966

17. ISO #967

18. ISO #968

19. ISO #969

20. ISO #970

21. ISO #971

22. ISO #972

M-FM waterbringer
    M-FM whythefucknot#
    M-FM Don't taze me bro
    M-FM Watertaker
    M-FM F13
    M-FM Big brother
    M-FM Fat Alice
    M-FM SIGNERINO
    M-FM Gimme whatever name you think would be funny on me
    M-FM Signannosaurus Rex
    M-FM -name RandomVillagerTheBrave
    M-FM Sandwich
    M-FM Major
    M-FM John Cena
    M-FM Idiot servant
    M-FM Daredevil
    M-FM Sleeping Dog

23. ISO #973

24. ISO #974

25. ISO #975

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM F13 View Post
    So what do you want to know, i am all yours.
    The only "hunch" I have is one based on what you've posted so far. Do what I asked of you in my first post and we'll see where we want to go from there.

you know what, i agree, we need to vote f13

-vote M-FM F13

act like i just managed to apply .5 of a vote on each of you
    hurr durr how does that work

you tell someone you got a vote on them?

thats like saying

pretend your lynched because were killing you tomorrow

You hypocrit. What I did that you critized with that nearly exact quote (I took some liberties to apply it to your situation) is to put pressure on whythefucknot# without voting. I made my intent to vote known though so he can consider himself pressured already. Obviously.

26. ISO #976

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Don't taze me bro View Post
    M-FM waterbringer
    M-FM whythefucknot#
    M-FM Don't taze me bro
    M-FM Watertaker
    M-FM F13
    M-FM Big brother
    M-FM Fat Alice
    M-FM SIGNERINO
    M-FM Gimme whatever name you think would be funny on me
    M-FM Signannosaurus Rex
    M-FM -name RandomVillagerTheBrave
    M-FM Sandwich
    M-FM Major
    M-FM John Cena
    M-FM Idiot servant
    M-FM Daredevil
    M-FM Sleeping Dog
    Reasons or this means shit

27. ISO #977

28. ISO #978

29. ISO #979

30. ISO #980

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Fat Alice View Post
    Also, that lists buses knot#, even though knot has been sucking his dick all day.

Personally, I'd rather get a claim out of knot# today, but no one else seems to want to join in on that
    To quote the wise words of DMX:
    "Don't start nothing, it won't be nothing
    You wanna start something, it's gon be something"

With that I mean.. be the change you want to see in the world.. be the first to vote knot. I know I will, be it today or next day.

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

Alright John, i know that pressuring is got to be lovely, but to answer your question,
    M-Fm Sleeping Dog
    M-Fm Dont Taze Me Bro
    M-Fm Major

Reason :
    M-Fm Major : Hasn't posted a lot, 4 posts, the inactivity is suspicious in my eyes
    M-Fm Dont Taze Me Bro : Claimed executioner day 1, lied about having john cena as target (Possible scum slip), causes for concern on him actually not being executioner.
    M-Fm Fat Alice : Suspicious, a few possible scum slips but didnt catch my eye the first time.

33. ISO #983

Reasons or this means shit
    I have reasons on you, but I'll wait until we have gotten something out of F13.

GUYS UNVOTE ME CAUSE I CLAIMED EXEC.
    NOW INSTEAD OF GIVING REASONS AS TO WHY I SHOULD BE UNVOTED, I WILL POST A LIST OF NAMES WITH ARBITRARY COLORS (ALSO WITHOUT REASONING)
    Go back to Circlejerk.

Also, that lists buses knot#, even though knot has been sucking his dick all day.

Personally, I'd rather get a claim out of knot# today, but no one else seems to want to join in on that
    White means tentative / awaiting for a firm opinion.

34. ISO #984

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986

Alright John, i know that pressuring is got to be lovely, but to answer your question,
    M-Fm Sleeping Dog
    M-Fm Dont Taze Me Bro
    M-Fm Major

Reason :
    M-Fm Major : Hasn't posted a lot, 4 posts, the inactivity is suspicious in my eyes
    M-Fm Dont Taze Me Bro : Claimed executioner day 1, lied about having john cena as target (Possible scum slip), causes for concern on him actually not being executioner.
    M-Fm Fat Alice : Suspicious, a few possible scum slips but didnt catch my eye the first time.
    This is garbage. For one, you listed Sleeping Dog but then talked about Fat Alice?
    Then you say Fat Alice has a few possible scum slips but do not explain them nor do you vote Fat Alice?
    Then you say Major is suspicious for lurking, what about Big Brother who posted only thrice? And why do you see inactivity as suspicious? You gotta couple that with what they write in these few posts they make.
    Then you say that Don't Taze Me Bro possibly false claiming Executioner (or atleast his target) makes him scum. Why? Can he not be a TPR?

The reason I pressured you is because you were too neutral on anything. Nothing you posted was like you were really convinced of it and you did not offer any opinions that are either black or white on anyone, as if you're just trying to coast by without getting noticed.

37. ISO #987

38. ISO #988

39. ISO #989

Well, your answers certainly didn't get by unnoticed. Why mix Sleeping Dog and Fat Alice?
    Do you actually think i was trying to get them unnoticed?, maybe it might of been typing error, i usually have that, however, you catch me on one little typing error, wow that is just, wow. I aint even going to combat that even though you catch me out from that.

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991

Dude do you really think i would get by unnoticed, why do you think whythefucknot was trying to get the answers from me from the beginning.
    The thing is that you definitely seem like you were trying. Obviously you did not accomplish this. But the pressure that whythefucknot laid on you was not enough to make you give some good answers. Maybe he was satisfied in that moment because the real pressure was on Alice. But I'm not satisfied.

What whythefucknot did was pressure you to get you to participate and get you to offer your opinions. What I'm doing is pressuring you because I believe you're scum.

42. ISO #992

M-Fm Sleeping Dog
    M-Fm Dont Taze Me Bro
    M-Fm Major

Reason :
    So I am your biggest scumread but you give reasons Alice is scum instead?

-vote M-FM 13

43. ISO #993

44. ISO #994

45. ISO #995

46. ISO #996

I have reasons on you, but I'll wait until we have gotten something out of F13.

Go back to Circlejerk.

White means tentative / awaiting for a firm opinion.
    What are you reasons on thr other red people other than me????

Just because I mocked your actions in capitals, doesn't mean it's CJ material. Nice deflection though; not really. Maybe respond to the post instead of negating it with a nothing post....

Tentative aka "don't want to give a read on my scum buddy because if one of us gets lynched it could be taken either way"

47. ISO #997

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Sandwich View Post
    hi guys no feedback to share and i am down for an f13 lynch

-vote m-fm f13
    Another sheep added to the herd, give me your reasons on why i am scum than just placing a vote on me for no reason, or are you going to take my small typo error to the extreme with the vote, scum slip i see?.

48. ISO #998

49. ISO #999

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM John Cena View Post
    The thing is that you definitely seem like you were trying. Obviously you did not accomplish this. But the pressure that whythefucknot laid on you was not enough to make you give some good answers.
    Agreed.

I was limited on time as I had entertainment plans and could only carry the FoS so long.

The difference in our approach to information is I read F13 responding better to positive reinforcement instead of scaring him back under a rock without a read.

This was unanswered:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post508242

50. ISO #1000