User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Trapintime 1-S2-1-4096829

-Trapintime

-Sc2 account I.D. is 1-S2-1-4096829

-His number in the game was 10, had jew and toast in the name

-He was the role jailor

OFFENSES
    -Jailed me and then asked for role and alignment, I stated my role and alignment about 7 times before he executed me anyways, he then went on to state during the day that I did not state my role or alignment as "He didnt say his alignment (Gov, investigative, etc)" Yet I stated I was lookout, town and investigative
    -Did not jail 1 the next day despite my lw and evidence not only showing it could not possibly be anyone else but 1 (Since I looked out for five during the game, and the only person to visit him was 1, and he was killed by a gf) but at the very end went on to say "Inno" and vote innocent for 1....and yes he was godfather
    -Completely ignored rhyme or reason and voted 6 when he revealed as Marshall (as in actually revealed with the ability) He also ignored marshall when he said to vote 1.
    MAIN OFFENSE

-At one point in the game, he said "Tell me who to kill mafia"..that's when I became hellbent to get this report on the forums

-My account name Is Jacob, Was phoenix wright ace attorney in-game

He game threw and trolled the whole game, and purposely ignored evidence or reason to go out of his way to try to get town to lose. He randomed a Beguiler instead of 1...but he had to evidence to know that 4 was the beguiler. He tried to defend himself the same way many people try to get out of a jail sentence, with stupidity and insanity, acting as if he didn't know better when in fact he did. I cursed..and I used caps in-game...but please don't let that go against my report as it has nothing to do with the atrocities that 10 committed against his own team that game.

Hopefully this report is more than enough to get him on the ban list....if any one game could get somone banned...it'd be this one....
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2
    SC ID VERIFICATION
    Trapintime: 1-S2-1-4096829 is correct.

Respective Hotkeys
    Trapintime: 1 - role: Jailor

Key Points
    n1: no jail
    n2: Trapintime jails and executes the lookout. - His lw was: "FAILOR GET 1"
    n3: Trapintime jails and executes the beguiler.
    d4: marshall reveals and orders to lynch 1 (GF) - Trapintime votes the consiglere instead.
    n4: no jail
    d5: 2town vs 2 maf vs 1 survivor - Trapintime says that he will help the maf and votes the lookout.

Previous Offenses
    none

Player Offenses
    Griefing

Recommended Action
    2x Watch-list

Thanks for the report.

3. ISO #3