{Ban List} tato: 1-S2-1-7345133
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

tato: 1-S2-1-7345133

HERETIC: in the beginning of the game HERETIC attempts to kick me for hacking, kinda minor offense but if I were to get kicked it would've sucked cuz I wouldn't be able to report other guy haha.. so imma report heretic for starting a kick-train against me

tato: as soon as n1 starts as the crier he spams our roles, I really doubt it was skyped as the other triads were pretty clueless as well. our dh even rage quitted, making us look more guilty.

funny how we still won, even if it was cuz most town dropped.

\\tato: 1-S2-1-7345133 ;
    HERETIC: 1-S2-1-1205592
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Lysergic; August 14th, 2015 at 10:06 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: tato: 1-S2-1-7345133 ; HERETIC: 1-S2-1-1205592

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Correct IDs
    tato; 1-S2-1-7345133 (KDog)
    HERETIC ; 1-S2-1-1205592 (BARCODEshitSTAIN)

Players Added To Report:
    n/a

Respective Hotkey:
    tato: 3
    HERETIC: 6

Previous Offenses:
    tato - none
    HERETIC - https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-1205592

DAY
    1. n/a
    NIGHT
    1. Jailor jails the GodFather. Crier starts saying "10 = interrogator, 8 = dh, 7 = vanguard GG triad got trolled LOL.". @2:54.

Was the game result altered?
    No Triad still won.

Player Offenses:
    1. tato - Intentional Game-Throwing & POSSIBLE SKYPING or HACKING
    2. HERETIC - None

Recommended Actions:
    1. tato - TO BE DETERMINED
    2. HERETIC - NONE

Additional Notes:
    This is what I see here, I really think tato was going to game throw in the first place. Within the first 5 seconds of the night, he already had every ones roles copied and pasted. The jailor had jailed the Dragon head and the DH ended up leaving in the cell without putting up a fight. I cannot determine if the Dragon Head was skyping with the Crier, but I cannot find any other way that the Crier can obtain this information unless he was HACKING or SKYPING. The other two Triad members (1 of them being the person reporting) and the other person ended up winning the game for Triad.

Right now, until further reviews by others I will have him at "TBD" until I get other insights of what other moderates see.
    Last edited by mikeu1; August 9th, 2015 at 07:21 PM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: tato: 1-S2-1-7345133 ; HERETIC: 1-S2-1-1205592

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight165 View Post
    so heretic gets a "get out of jail" free card.

if u guys are going to check it out, sounds good to me.
    Our policy against first time offenders (especially with very mild rule breaking like abusing the kick vote function) is to keep the report "on-hold." Basically, we keep it on file and attached to his username and ID. In the future, if he gets reported again for similar or more severe offenses, his punishment will be more severe given his history.

That said, simply voting to kick someone isn't against the rules. The whole point of the kick function is to allow people to vote to kick players that they don't want to play with. Punishing someone for using that feature is unfair. From the sounds of it, he simply spammed a vote once. Now if he was following you into game after game and trying to get you kicked, then we could look into it as an abuse of the function (or general harassment).

EDIT:
    HERETIC isn't a first time offender, granted, but I wouldn't consider his voting to be breaking the rules. He basically voted OP because he was angry about not getting host. No one else joined the vote train. Doesn't seem punishable.
    Last edited by Lysergic; August 10th, 2015 at 01:37 AM.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10