8 YEAR OLD SON, FIRST Moba, GETS BOOTED FOR AFK IN BOT
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

8 YEAR OLD SON, FIRST Moba, GETS BOOTED FOR AFK IN BOT

So my son is 8 years old (as the title states). He likes games but has never played anything like a moba. Naturally its a whole lot for a young kid to take in. Well imagine my surprise when my son comes to me in tears, saying the game is broken. So i go and look and sure enough he had been BOOTED FROM AN ALL AI GAME for afk. I mean blizzard seriously? Sure i coached my son, helped him try to understand the basics, but i did not want to deprive him of the learning experience. Instead now what could have been a life long moba player and blizzard fan doesnt want to touch the game because it would "get him in trouble". I'm angry to say the least. If it was an ai enemy and people as allies i would understand but this was an all AI game.

He's a friggin kid, and now he cant play a game with daddy because your stupid system is so poorly implemented that people are punished in friggin BOT GAMES.

Way to go blizzard, its not enough that you alienate your adult customers, now you go after your future player base. Excellent business strategy boys.

(found this on blizzard forums lol )

-my comment- what does this person want a cookie? TEACH YOUR KID NOT TO GO AFK , AND START ANOTHER GAME!!
    people once said that Firebringer played legit for example

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3