User Tag List

1. ISO #1

1-S2-1-4175628 Sassazin

Account Name: Sassazin
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-4175628
    In-Game Name: valentino sinatra

Crimes Committed: gamethrow/skyping

Your Account Name: psy
    Summary: at the beginning in night chat he says: 1 gf 7 kidnapper , then later town ends up lynching me without really saying anything so that was weird... that's why i thought there might be skyping going on unless spy but yeah ... plus was spamming, anyway , then goes afk at the end , although the end wasn't really effected for mafia ... I'm pretty sure that Sassazin (valentino) was skyping though Attachment 18643
    people once said that Firebringer played legit for example

2. ISO #2
    SC ID VERIFICATION
    Sassazin: 1-S2-1-4175628 is correct.

Respective Hotkeys
    Sassazin: ctrl+4 - role: Beguiler

Key Points
    n1: Sassazin writes the number of the gf in his lw + spamms the mafia-chat
    n2: Sassazin says the numbers of the kidnapper/GF in the mafia-chat
    d3: GF gets (randomly?) lynched
    There is no proof for skyping.

Previous Offenses
    gamethrowing: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=4175628
    gamethrowing: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=4175628
    leave-train: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=4175628

Player Offenses
    Sassazin: minor gamethrowing

Recommended Action
    4x Ban-list

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: 1-S2-1-4175628 Sassazin

he does not Skype! he doesn't game throw people vote to ban him because he throws AS CULT with your support to do to win i believe he has not done anything wrong playing with him multiple times AND no I'm not the skyper trying to defend him I'm someone who enjoys playing with him

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

I'm not into reporting people really; I threaten people with reports everyday and don't do it. Made one report and that was when I was having a bad day. I find the whole kick/ban thing really degenerated... it may be a solution but it's not even close to being the optimal one. Having more lobbies would be ideal. Could post the map with a different name like Mafia A, Mafia B, Mafia C and make it so people who don't want to play with other people have the option of creating their own lobby instead of being forced to play and starting kick trains.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Gosu Expert View Post
    I'm not into reporting people really; I threaten people with reports everyday and don't do it. Made one report and that was when I was having a bad day. I find the whole kick/ban thing really degenerated... it may be a solution but it's not even close to being the optimal one. Having more lobbies would be ideal. Could post the map with a different name like Mafia A, Mafia B, Mafia C and make it so people who don't want to play with other people have the option of creating their own lobby instead of being forced to play and starting kick trains.
    If you are interested in doing this start the map "Mafia Test Map". It will be identical to the normal mafia map and you can use it to host your own lobby.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

9. ISO #9