M-FM: Heaven Descends Upon Thee - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

Re: M-FM: Heaven Descends Upon Thee

I meant that I don't think Cult can keep up with Zombie Masons. Since the strongest tool scum has is outright killing someone, it'll be tough to remove confirmed Town leaders if they can just revive.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    I meant that I don't think Cult can keep up with Zombie Masons. Since the strongest tool scum has is outright killing someone, it'll be tough to remove confirmed Town leaders if they can just revive.
    The thing is, if God keeps revealing himself every time he dies, the town will eventually run out of non-sinner Christians for god to disguise as, therefor losing the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    The thing is, if God keeps revealing himself every time he dies, the town will eventually run out of non-sinner Christians for god to disguise as, therefor losing the game.
    About 'God' revive. Please explain it more clearly.

Player A -God
    Player B -citizen- non sinner
    Player C -Christian -sinner
    Player D -Evil

Player D kills Player A

Does Player B become God role?
    Or does Player A take player B's account and resumes role as God?

If Jesus dies, he returns in 1.5 turns. So if he dies Night 1, he returns D3 or N3?

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

While under the possession of the Antichrist your vests will not work, causing any attacks to ignore immunity and healing.
    While under the possession of the Antichrist you receive opposite feedback, and frame your target to appear as Non-Believers for the night.
    While under the possession of the Antichrist your guns you give out will backfire, causing them to kill the user.
    While under the possession of the Antichrist your trackers will rig, and explode if two people with trackers visit each other. Killing everyone with a tracker, ignoring immunity to death.

for all of these, if the person is possesed does it affect all of the tiems passed out or jsut the one that they pass out (ie PLayer A has a gun from n1, would that backfire if he was possesed n2?)

At night you may Steal a persons journal, learning a clue as to what role they are.
    can you give the feedback for the clues for the town theif?

does bodygurad bypass imunities?
    is prime sinner immune to lookout and detective as well? what about roleblocking?

does marking death bypass immunities?
    can the antichrist target apostate?

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post

for all of these, if the person is possesed does it affect all of the tiems passed out or jsut the one that they pass out (ie PLayer A has a gun from n1, would that backfire if he was possesed n2?)

In the following order.
    The Item they give out.
    N/A
    The item they give out.
    This affects all items.

can you give the feedback for the clues for the town theif?

MattZed is going to be working on that, it'll be up within 2 days.

does bodygurad bypass imunities?

No.
    is prime sinner immune to lookout and detective as well? what about roleblocking?

Immune to lookout and detective, not roleblocking.

does marking death bypass immunities?

I will probably have it bypass healing, but not natural immunity.

can the antichrist target apostate?

Yes, but it won't affect anything the apostate does.

if jesus is currently dead and god then gets NKed/lynched. would the game auto end in anticrist win or does god revives first?

God would auto-revive first.

does jesus lean gods new identity every time he dies?

As of this post, yes. However the revival mechanic is most likely going to change.
    ^^
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

12. ISO #62

While under the possession of the Antichrist you receive opposite feedback, and frame your target to appear as Non-Believers for the night.

for this one (forgot i put it there), would a scum results still return as no belivers or town?

(so alter boy check any scum what is their reuslts, the later wording seems to contradict the firs tpart)

13. ISO #63

for this one (forgot i put it there), would a scum results still return as no belivers or town?

The Alter Boy will receive opposite feedback for the target they intended to target. The Antichrist will receive true feedback on who HE intends to target. Any other Alter Boys that check who the Antichrist intends to target, will receive scum feedback.

(so alter boy check any scum what is their reuslts, the later wording seems to contradict the firs tpart)
    ^^
    fucketh me in the ass

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Please post the complete feedback messages for each role.
    This will be done within a week.
    fucketh me in the ass

17. ISO #67