Sc2 Mafia Bible : Summer edition
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Post Sc2 Mafia Bible : Summer edition

Hey friends I'm at work and I'm bored, but I'm also mad. I'm mad because Summerfriends always do the dumbest shit and noob up my games by voting at random and only typing LEADS OR SKIP. That's why I'm writing this Bible for sc2 mafia, and this is REQUIRED READING. As a patron, I have the power to ban players not playing by these easy tips.

1. RANDOM LYNCH DAY 2 IS PRO TOWN MOVE
    You are limiting the roles scum can claim, getting information that will help you make better night actions, confirming roles early on so literally random Lynch every single day

2. USE THE CHAT LOG BECAUSE ITS GOOD AND SMART
    Most Summerfriends don't know this but there's a button at the top of your screen near the centre left that allows you to see everything everyone's typed, and how they voted. The metagame of sc2 MAFIA has taken 5 steps back since summer started, so as soon as you get a close Lynch on 1 MAFIA (as in he gets voted to trial, gives good role and LW and plausible leads) just check the logs and you'll win because you'll see both other MAFIA have voted innocent.

3. People who type shit like ANY LEADS or WHAT DO WE DO or GOVT REVEAL are 100% of the time mafia. Bandwagoners are 100% MAFIA, and every single Summerfriend bandwagons hard. The way I always get my first MAFIA lynched on day 1 is I trial a random person, then another person votes me (usually BBW porsha because were on Skype) then the SECOND a 3rd person votes him - THERES YOUR MAFIA. It takes balls to be the 2nd vote to trial someone, and summerfriends are terrorfied of doing anything to attract attention. BUT they think they will be "behind the radars" if they are the 3rd or 4th to vote. Tldr - bandwagoners and "followers" = scum, brave leaders = town (MAFIA are scared, town has nothing to lose cuz I already have fucking sheriff, or bodyguard win)

4. Seriously just play call of duty if you don't want to write a LW, towns will hang you 100% of the time like fuck it takes like 10 braincells to do it and

5. Literally if you have a neut benign claim always hang him if you can't get a MAFIA lynched, its not worth letting them live like ever unless it's amnesiac with role showed to town on, they always side with MAFIA. NOT TOWN = NOT INNOCENT

6. If the game gets to night, 4 the mayor is dead before he revealed, we are now playing for "late game" - everyone has their infinity edges and phantom dancers and if the town isn't moving forward you're gonna lose. This is when I give my leads if I'm an investigative role, even if I haven't found a MAFIA., or try to mobilise the town to hanging somebody ASAP. TOWN CAN ONLY WIN BYHANGING PEOPLE DURING THE DAY SO DONT FUCKING SKIP DAYS FOR LEADS GOD DAMN IT, VOTE SOMEBOSY QUIET INSTEAD

7. PM roles pls I'm confirmed vet nobody else is claiming it why u are not PM roles just because there's no fucking green text around my name saying ive revealed. God fucking damn kt

This is the sc2 mafia Bible, as authored by goatsecraft on how to win as town against Summerfriends. I'll "summer" -ize the points again below :
    Random vote many people to trial for info and to lock scum out of changing role claims
    Centre random trials and night actions around people voting suspiciously or bandwagoning
    DO NOT WAIT FOR LEADS for the love of god, every word somebody types is a lead just pay attention and use the chat log
    Always write last wills, hang all executioners, survivors and amnesiacs if TOWN LEARNS NEW ROLE is off, AS LONG AS there's no scum to hang.
    That's it boys I'm going to go hit on the tim Horton's cashier, wish me luck folks
    Last edited by GoatseOntheCupboard; January 26th, 2018 at 03:56 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Sc2 Mafia Bible : Summerfag edition

Do you really think that a summerfag will come here and read your post?

Summerfags are the usual type of bad player of mafia. They don't come on the forum before they get banned like me. Most of them don't want to make an effort in order to improve their way of playing. Try to appreciate the game the way it is now because things won't change. You are a Necroplant follower so I am sure that you already can do it. Mafia is not meant to be a "e-sport" game.

Balthy, Tafkal Hit Squad.
    Last edited by Balthy; July 12th, 2015 at 10:20 AM.
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." Tafkal

3. ISO #3

We can just ban people randomly, forcing them to visit our website.

All the people on this website are either People who have been Punished, or People who want to get someone Punished.
    What this website needs is some real marketing!
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    or People who want to get someone Punished.
    This

so true

why do you think i came to the website?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

(: bumping, I'm a shitposting madman (:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    Hey friends I'm at work and I'm bored, but I'm also mad. I'm mad because Summerfags always do the dumbest shit and nig up my games by voting at random and only typing LEADS OR SKIP. That's why I'm writing this Bible for sc2 mafia, and this is REQUIRED READING. As a patron, I have the power to ban players not playing by these easy tips.

1. RANDOM LYNCH DAY 2 IS PRO TOWN MOVE
    You are limiting the roles scum can claim, getting information that will help you make better night actions, confirming roles early on so literally random Lynch every single day

2. USE THE CHAT LOG BECAUSE ITS GOOD AND SMART
    Most Summerfags don't know this but there's a button at the top of your screen near the centre left that allows you to see everything everyone's typed, and how they voted. The metagame of sc2 MAFIA has taken 5 steps back since summer started, so as soon as you get a close Lynch on 1 MAFIA (as in he gets voted to trial, gives good role and LW and plausible leads) just check the logs and you'll win because you'll see both other MAFIA have voted innocent.

3. People who type shit like ANY LEADS or WHAT DO WE DO or GOVT REVEAL are 100% of the time mafia. Bandwagoners are 100% MAFIA, and every single Summerfag bandwagons hard. The way I always get my first MAFIA lynched on day 1 is I trial a random person, then another person votes me (usually BBW porsha because were on Skype) then the SECOND a 3rd person votes him - THERES YOUR MAFIA. It takes balls to be the 2nd vote to trial someone, and summerfags are terrorfied of doing anything to attract attention. BUT they think they will be "behind the radars" if they are the 3rd or 4th to vote. Tldr - bandwagoners and "followers" = scum, brave leaders = town (MAFIA are scared, town has nothing to lose cuz I already have fucking sheriff, or bodyguard win)

4. Seriously just play call of duty if you don't want to write a LW, towns will hang you 100% of the time like fuck it takes like 10 braincells to do it and

5. Literally if you have a neut benign claim always hang him if you can't get a MAFIA lynched, its not worth letting them live like ever unless it's amnesiac with role showed to town on, they always side with MAFIA. NOT TOWN = NOT INNOCENT

6. If the game gets to night, 4 the mayor is dead before he revealed, we are now playing for "late game" - everyone has their infinity edges and phantom dancers and if the town isn't moving forward you're gonna lose. This is when I give my leads if I'm an investigative role, even if I haven't found a MAFIA., or try to mobilise the town to hanging somebody ASAP. TOWN CAN ONLY WIN BYHANGING PEOPLE DURING THE DAY SO DONT FUCKING SKIP DAYS FOR LEADS GOD DAMN IT, VOTE SOMEBOSY QUIET INSTEAD

7. PM roles pls I'm confirmed vet nobody else is claiming it why u are not PM roles just because there's no fucking green text around my name saying ive revealed. God fucking damn kt

This is the sc2 mafia Bible, as authored by goatsecraft on how to win as town against Summerfags. I'll "summer" -ize the points again below :
    Random vote many people to trial for info and to lock scum out of changing role claims
    Centre random trials and night actions around people voting suspiciously or bandwagoning
    DO NOT WAIT FOR LEADS for the love of god, every word somebody types is a lead just pay attention and use the chat log
    Always write last wills, hang all executioners, survivors and amnesiacs if TOWN LEARNS NEW ROLE is off, AS LONG AS there's no scum to hang.
    That's it boys I'm going to go hit on the tim Horton's cashier, wish me luck folks
    #1 is partially true. Never random after day 2. But try to get an INACTIVE player who will not be useful to Town on D2. Unless govt or things like that.

#5 depends

#4 yeah pls...

#3 um nope.

This is overall bad you know. Shouldn't necro a thread when it's full of bullshit XD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    10/10

more insightful than the art of war

true mafya philosopher
    how dare you compare this to Sun Tzu's Art of War... DAMN YOU! (if it's that Art of War, ofc..)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #13

Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

14. ISO #14

You can't blame yourself for having a shit town that leaves no lws. Can't carry a ghost town.

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    how dare you compare this to Sun Tzu's Art of War... DAMN YOU! (if it's that Art of War, ofc..)
    This is copy version. I would like to called it
    - The Art Of Mafia

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    This is copy version. I would like to called it
    - The Art Of Mafia
    The art of shitpost.

17. ISO #17

#1 is partially true. Never random after day 2. But try to get an INACTIVE player who will not be useful to Town on D2. Unless govt or things like that.

#5 depends

#4 yeah pls...

#3 um nope.

This is overall bad you know. Shouldn't necro a thread when it's full of bullshit XD
    I like number 6
    He believes Mage player build Attack damage item instead of Ability Power

v)o.o)^

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    We can just ban people randomly, forcing them to visit our website.

All the people on this website are either People who have been Punished, or People who want to get someone Punished.
    What this website needs is some real marketing!
    Yukinii on this website because????

v)o.o)^

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Eh..... you got better strategy?
    Yes, playing legit, not randoming, trying to wake up the asleep town...

21. ISO #21

Yes, playing legit, not randoming, trying to wake up the asleep town...
    I don’t wanna be rude but.....sometimes. The town is absolutely retarded they don’t even know game mechanics. I even teach them how to play ( as a fucking mafia! )
    I’m just feel like being blessed that I am not playing on the losing side. That was old time like this post

v)o.o)^

22. ISO #22
    Ganelon

Appendix: Shitclaim sheriff on d2 and target a silent player. If people yell "exe" or "framer", kill those people.

Anybody who votes a Jester and abstained is 100% evil.

Shitclaim Witch or jester to scum reads, if they agree to lynch you they are Mafia, Triad or Cult. If they don't out you, there is either something more signifI can't going on or they are neutral evil.

People rarely talk about their given role on d1, though they sometimes offer clues as to their role or alignment. Example:

1) Guy spams like crazy. Anybody who goes "vet baiting" is either scum or cannot visit. Watch out for peeps who try to guilt-trip you into not spamming, these are mafia trying to ascertain whether you really are vet or not.

2) Guy goes "why only one kill?" That guy is someone with a lEad or a killer. Or even a neutral role that cannot kill or a Witch that roleblovkef someone.

Guy never posts, he sees someone being lynched for not revealing role on trial and yells "gamethrowing". That guy is not town.

4) You are mayor. This guy keeps whispering you to appear helpful, however he isn't actually being helpful and is just giving you guidelines. That guy is a fearful scum or a player that is pissed off they didn't get Town Gov. Shoot them.
    Last edited by ; June 11th, 2018 at 12:32 PM.

23. ISO #23
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Appendix: Shitclaim sheriff on d2 and target a silent player. If people yell "exe" or "framer", kill those people.

Anybody who votes a Jester and abstained is 100% evil.

Shitclaim Witch or jester to scum reads, if they agree to lynch you they are Mafia, Triad or Cult. If they don't out you, there is either something more signifI can't going on or they are neutral evil.

People rarely talk about their given role on d1, though they sometimes offer clues as to their role or alignment. Example:

1) Guy spams like crazy. Anybody who goes "vet baiting" is either scum or cannot visit. Watch out for peeps who try to guilt-trip you into not spamming, these are mafia trying to ascertain whether you are realynched vet or not.

2) Guy goes "why only one kill?" That guy is someone with a lEad or a killer. Or even a neutral role that cannot kill or a Witch that roleblovkef someone.

Guy never posts, he sees someone being lynched for not revealing role on trial and yells "gamethrowing". That guy is not town.
    If someone is claiming Crier at night, unless Crier is impossible (looking at you, 8/3/3/1 setups!), then that guyou really is Crier. No, he is not Judge. The moment that role becomes impossible, he will be lynched if he is Judge, so he is not fucking Judge.

For the love of God, do not convert Crier as cult.

24. ISO #24
    Ganelon

#5 depends

#4 yeah pls...

#3 um nope.

It isn't bad, I always random. Oft, do not lynch the first guy you targeted, try to get everyone to stand trial

25. ISO #25
    Ganelon

Just because I am accusing you does not mean I am evil. So, Vigilante, stop shooting people who wanr you to stand trial.

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    It isn't bad, I always random. Oft, do not lynch the first guy you targeted, try to get everyone to stand trial
    Meta changed since I had wrote this (nice necro btw), at that time as soon as you were voting someone up he was 90% sure to die there for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON of out bloodhounds. And lynching them gives nothing but a loss since they are town...

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

I used to believe this but now I believe this is wrong. At least you read ppl correctly :shrug: they didn't even do that.

30. ISO #30

You can't blame yourself for having a shit town that leaves no lws. Can't carry a ghost town.
    Definitely can't carry a dumb one either.
    Or in other words.
    A town suffering from TOWN SYNDROME