IVE NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND... I'm almost 30.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: IVE NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND... I'm almost 30.

I'm a virgin, even to a kiss.

Sure, I'm about to turn 22, but there's just not enough mentally attractive girls out there.
    I spite those "facebook girls" who just stare on their smartphones 24/7 and end up killing themselves because they looked on the phone and not the two general directions when passing the roads.

Then there's those emotional emo's, they're like "Wunna see mah kutz bhoi?". plz don't creep me out.

Of course we can't ignore those completely retarded ones. I had to do ECDL on AllService and there was this woman who was so mentally retarded she had to be taught how to open the door. I'm actually not joking.

Finally, there's those who are smart, gentle and everything nice, but they're all taken, usually by bad alpha men.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    I'm a virgin, even to a kiss.

Sure, I'm about to turn 22, but there's just not enough mentally attractive girls out there.
    I spite those "facebook girls" who just stare on their smartphones 24/7 and end up killing themselves because they looked on the phone and not the two general directions when passing the roads.

Then there's those emotional emo's, they're like "Wunna see mah kutz bhoi?". plz don't creep me out.

Of course we can't ignore those completely retarded ones. I had to do ECDL on AllService and there was this woman who was so mentally retarded she had to be taught how to open the door. I'm actually not joking.

Finally, there's those who are smart, gentle and everything nice, but they're all taken, usually by bad alpha men.

This is not how love works.
    Stop being so picky.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    This is not how love works.
    Stop being so picky.
    I don't want one who ends up killing themselves and pay more attention to their phones than me, or that they physically injure themselves repetitively for the thrill of it, or that they're so stupid that they can't function in life.

Sure, being picky is bad, but it's important to have some standards. The things I'm saying is the more extreme cases.

Those I had a crush on all were taken by those alpha men. GG.

7. ISO #7

I don't want one who ends up killing themselves and pay more attention to their phones than me, or that they physically injure themselves repetitively for the thrill of it, or that they're so stupid that they can't function in life.

Sure, being picky is bad, but it's important to have some standards. The things I'm saying is the more extreme cases.

Why would they kill themselves lol? But, you're saying you need them to be smart, gentle, and everything nice. You like who you like.
    What's the point of standards, really, if they cause you to be forever alone? Everyone has something about them that you can love.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Why would they kill themselves lol?
    One of the girls at my workplace is one of those facebook girls.
    She got herself in a crash accident twice and by miracle surviving them. Reason?
    Didn't look both sides of the road, looked on phone instead. I repeat, it happened twice, no lesson learned.

But, you're saying you need them to be smart, gentle, and everything nice.
    I didn't use the word that they "need" to be like that. I was a bit lazy and didn't include the "averages".

What's the point of standards, really, if they cause you to be forever alone? Everyone has something about them that you can love.
    I'm a social introvert outside of the internet, so I can manage to cope with it. Still, it would be nice with someone.
    I'd rather know them first for a while before the next step.

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Hypersniper View Post
    no one ever heard te 3 f's
    find em, fuck em, forget em, until you around 25 then spend 5 years looking for your lover
    I get the feeling that this is the plot to some stupid bruce willis movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

11. ISO #11

Am lonely the whole life and i am fine with it, just take a orphan girl to let her live in my house is something i can do to make my house less quiet a little bit (little girl) the rest.....i can die in lonely with no regret

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

12. ISO #12

Since you are 30, soon or later. If cannot handle or have a girlfriend like me, adopted a orphan children would be my suggestion if you like kid or financial can handle it.
    - Good luck

v)o.o)^

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

sounds rapey
    A.....I didn't rape her I swear man, am a commies so in my eye she is equal. Not a whore or sex doll like Crazy American Idea. I am commy, so none of capitalism idea is in my brain

v)o.o)^

15. ISO #15

As with his view of Citizens in FM, Crypt is right here, RLVG. Just force yourself to be increasingly social in incremental ways -- do stuff out as much as you can with friends, do activities, go to meetup-type events, etc. Don't focus on finding the relationship -- I know the saying is stupid, but it usually happens when you're not looking for it. The real truth is that there are lots of people in this world who would be good for any of us -- it's just a matter of finding someone whose quirks gel with your own. Looking for the perfect person is futile and will just drive you nuts.

One of the girls at my workplace is one of those facebook girls.
    She got herself in a crash accident twice and by miracle surviving them. Reason?
    Didn't look both sides of the road, looked on phone instead. I repeat, it happened twice, no lesson learned.

I didn't use the word that they "need" to be like that. I was a bit lazy and didn't include the "averages".

I'm a social introvert outside of the internet, so I can manage to cope with it. Still, it would be nice with someone.
    I'd rather know them first for a while before the next step.

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Just force yourself to be increasingly social in incremental ways -- do stuff out as much as you can with friends, do activities, go to meetup-type events, etc.
    I'm not completely unsocial... I regulary hang out with my friends, both male and female, and we watch movies at least once a week. Even though I'm an introvert, it doesn't mean I shut myself from people.

Don't focus on finding the relationship -- I know the saying is stupid, but it usually happens when you're not looking for it. The truth is that there are lots of people in this world who would be good for any of us -- it's just a matter of finding someone whose quirks gel with your own. Looking for the perfect person is futile and will just drive you nuts.
    I'm not really focusing it, I'm merely expressing that the people are mentally unattractive (personality / who they truly are), meaning that I just can't bother with these kind of girls. I named the extreme cases, like literally 24/7 on the phone and we have to regulary do a SMS to get their attention lol.

Additionally, I'm not actively looking for it. I've had a crush here and there, but they were taken.
    As for "perfect person", that's not a requirement or needed, but it's a perfect ideal.

You guys are arguing like I'm wrong, but maybe you're not getting my ideas or merely a YMMV thing.

Would you want a suicidal schizophrenic as a lover? Someone who is completely retarded and can't even open a door, for whatever reason? One who completely lacks attention on you and the world? One who blames you for absolutely everything and ends up getting jailed for their own actions?

I rather one who is slightly "average", no pros or cons, or obviously the perfect ideal. I'm not going to bother grief, depression and sorrow because they somehow died.
    Anything that isn't a trainwreck about to happen at any moment.

The issue with today is that a majority is now too much con than pro.

17. ISO #17

There's too much stuff to quote so I'll just start a new post, lol.

It's good that you're hanging out with friends -- as long as you're out there doing something, you'll get exposure to people, which increases the chances of finding someone.

The thing about people being mentally unattractive -- people in public put on a very different face than they do in private, at least in the U.S. People are very guarded and show only the side that they want to be projected -- which is usually more flashy, materialistic, self-absorbed, etc. Even if those girls seem shallow, some of them are bound to have more going on than might appear from the outside. There's only one way to find out though -- talk to them a bit and see if there's anything going on. If there's really not, you only lost 5 minutes of your life to take that chance.

And yes, I agree with you that people with severe problems (suicidal, completely incapable, blamers, etc.) are not good for partners. It's not to say that you shouldn't be picky, but it's more that everyone has some baggage or potentially negative quirks. We're all sitting here on a Mafia chat forum so clearly none of us are conventional normal.

I think I would say this to you -- the cons that you see are probably more superficial / a protective mechanism than anything else. Maybe this is me being overly optimistic, but most people aren't that bad once you get to know them -- it's just getting to know them that takes time / effort and which as an introvert, can be a bit intimidating.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Someone would only pay more attention to their phones than you if you're boring, so that's your fault, not theirs!

i<3cryptonic

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Someone would only pay more attention to their phones than you if you're boring, so that's your fault, not theirs!
    Loaded assumption that it's our faulth.
    They pay attention to their phones because of facebook or some other social media, to the point that they use their phones on the roads. That same girl has been hit by a car twice and been to hospital. The constant checking on the phone is so obnoxious that they're going to fire her, nothing productive is being done anymore and even a danger to self.

That's actually a norm back here and isn't an unique case at all.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

They pay attention to their phones because of facebook or some other social media, to the point that they use their phones on the roads. That same girl has been hit by a car twice and been to hospital. The constant checking on the phone is so obnoxious that they're going to fire her, nothing productive is being done anymore and even a danger to self.

At at that same moment, 100,000,000 people crossed the street while looking at facebook and survived.

Also, why is this girl your center of focus? There are lot of girls that use facebook religiously and are smart.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Agreed -- I wouldn't let one irresponsible Facebook user cloud your view of everyone else -- there's no correlation between using Facebook and being dumb. Many girls are capable of walking and chewing gum (or using Facebook) without getting into accidents, lol.

At at that same moment, 100,000,000 people crossed the street while looking at facebook and survived.

Also, why is this girl your center of focus? There are lot of girls that use facebook religiously and are smart.

26. ISO #26

Lol, no one read this.
    Even my cousin is guilty of this, and is dead now.

I believe it was actually suggested by one of the political parties to include a "movement ban" on smartphones.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

I totally agree it's a serious problem for some. Personally, I don't think it's that hard to walk around using a phone and keep track of when it's safe to walk / not. I guess others get too immersed into the phones though?

Lol, no one read this.
    Even my cousin is guilty of this, and is dead now.

I believe it was actually suggested by one of the political parties to include a "movement ban" on smartphones.

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

Yeah, that's basically just like looking at the real world with digital advertisements and messages everywhere in your line of sight. Think Futurama if you've ever watch that show. Hopefully, we'll have evolved to tubes or teleporters to take us everywhere by that point.

I wonder how fucked up the world will be with super immersive Google Glass with intergrated 3D on the glass itself.

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

I'm often on my phone especially when Cryptonic starts boring me. Lol so what if this girl gets hit by a car twice, that's her perogative, yo. And yes I agree, why focus so much on this girl!

i<3cryptonic

36. ISO #36

Answer: Oneitis -- it's absolutely deadly if not treated and the only cure is paying attention to other women.

I'm often on my phone especially when Cryptonic starts boring me. Lol so what if this girl gets hit by a car twice, that's her perogative, yo. And yes I agree, why focus so much on this girl!

37. ISO #37

HOW DOES HE BORES YOU DURING SEX WITH THAT MASSIVE PENIS??
    SOS BOUT CAPS
    Last edited by Cryptonic; July 6th, 2015 at 12:51 PM.

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

Fine, if you want to get a girlfriend, you need to compose an epic space opera for her, like Fry did for Leela with the devil's hands. Close enough for you?
    (Heart attack) am........fine.......*cough*

v)o.o)^

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47