I have too many friends. How do I make friends online?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: I have too many friends. How do I make friends online?

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I got like 50 friends in real life, but i need internet friends to troll. I found out over the years friends in real life are just plain boring. I need internet friends. How?
    If you have too many real friends, you need to question who truly are your friend.

As for internet, there's many ways.
    Join a forum of a game that you like and contribute a lot. *cough* SC2Mafia *Cough*
    Random chatting in Omegle. (That totally never goes wrong)
    Play Kongegrate games and join the chats while playing.
    Make a Twitch Account and start to stream games with commentary, if you're entertaining or good you'll get a nice fanbase. A thing to give you a headstart on Twitch is the speedrunner community.
    Guilds / Clans in MMO's.

3. ISO #3

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and Ive been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship.
    Do you happen to be a dictator?

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Do you happen to be a dictator?
    No, he's a trained Navy Seal. They really need to be trained in these areas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7