Thread: Clue [Day 1]

1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Re: Clue [Day 1]

Quote Originally Posted by Hypersniper View Post
    Well I think that you are to believe and are not the killer but you have grown a strong defence quite quickly which could be a problem

Spark seems to very defensive but not detailed which could be a sign he aint the killer but im not sure and he seems more suspicious in general
    You do know that if I'm not the killer and Spark isn't the killer then you are the killer, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    You do know that if I'm not the killer and Spark isn't the killer then you are the killer, right?
    Lol that's hilarious.

"What if I am the killer? "

I think he just means he believes you over Spark but because your defence was "grown quite quickly" it's somehow a problem and he can't decide? Which is stupid. I'm really tempted to just lynch Hyper and be done with the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Lord Slaolzin View Post
    Well, i've been confirmed by like 4 people. Can't say I don't appreciate you guys. <3

I have no added information to supply to the hunt, however.

I was in the Lounge and no one visited the lounge.
    But do you think its Spark or Hyper given what info we have

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

Well, i've been confirmed by like 4 people. Can't say I don't appreciate you guys. <3

I have no added information to supply to the hunt, however.

I was in the Lounge and no one visited the lounge.
    The great Fire Lord is just the perfect night action bait.
    ah fuck.

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

What are the official lies they've been caught in?
    None, really. We have no results contradicting their claims. I just did two reaction tests but they aren't completely telling.
    ah fuck.

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

My case is simple:

It would have been way easy for me (as the killer) to simply claim I visited another room after sloal claimed he knew where people went. I was outright honest however from the get go that I was in the bedroom.

If I was the killer this would have been way too easy to get away with.

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

I visited the bedroom with a wrench and my motive was greed. I checked Slaol last night and found his motive was revenge. Hyper has pretty much just been trolling all game so its hard to get much of a read on him. But he was in the bedroom with a revolver so he fits 2/3 of the requirements. Banana was also in the bedroom and has been trying really hard to focus the attention to just Hyper and me.

I don't think we have heard anything from Matt yet. If he checked Banana or me last night one of us could be confirmed innocent.

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

I dunno, I'd probably go with Spark on this one.

Yes, Hyper is trolling and useless but he always does that. On the other hand Spark seems like he wants to hold you, Banana, to suspicion even though you're the least suspicious. I dunno if it's just Spark saying that because he's afraid of a backlash if he pushes on Hyper if he made you out to be non-suspicious.

Of course if it ends up as you being the murderer then I'm gonna say "well played" but I just don't think like you could be atm. But man, considering there's only one killer it's quite amazing to see three people who have all shown some suspicious behaviour one way or another.

-vote SparkNuts
    ah fuck.

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

-vote Hypersniper

Ugh, if you're not the killer I want Fire to have you replaced. If you wanted to participate in this game then you should've atleast pretended to be committed.
    ah fuck.

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

ENDING 1

The police arrived just as the party guests came to the conclusion that Hypersniper was the victim. With the evidence that he was in the Bedroom and had a Revolver. They handed him to the authorities and informed them of his motive behind it was Instability.

As they took the suspect away, everyone breathed a sigh of relief feeling they accomplishing their task and parted their ways feeling vindicated.

SparkNuts was especially relieved as she went and disappeared from sight never to be heard from again.

The police found that HyperSniper motive wasn't instability but in fact Revenge. With the overwhelming evidence he was still convicted and spent the rest of his life in Jail.

This is end of Day 1. The Killer has escaped.

Day 2 begins when I get everyones personal actions and then their night actions. A new killer will be selected, but that doesn't mean it can't be the old Killer.

A added twist for next day is that the killer has inside knowledge of their domain.
    For instance if they check rooms, they will know all the rooms you guys visited. If they check people for weapons they will know what weapon you all had. If they check you for motive they will know everyones motive.
    Last edited by Firebringer; July 6th, 2015 at 06:05 PM.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100