Open Carry in the US
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Open Carry in the US

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I think it's more appropriate to show the gun instead of conceal it, tbh. Although, I prefer no guns.
    Sure, but that still won't make people actually walk around with them like GTA thugs. I just belive it might backfire even more and increase the crime rate, but hey, it's just my opinion, I won't be the one who will have to suffer if something goes wrong.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

How would it increase crime rate
    Because there are a lot of unstable people who might think they need a gun to be safe at any cost. Let's also say the police might think he's a criminal just because he owns a gun and shoots him. This might be a theoretical situation, but I don't know.
    Also, there are people who don't allow guns in private domains, and you just come up with a gun, being an accident waiting to pop up. I don't know, but I wouldn't feel safe, and who knows what other people might do if they'd feel threatened from seeing someone with a gun.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by sekov View Post
    Because there are a lot of unstable people who might think they need a gun to be safe at any cost. Let's also say the police might think he's a criminal just because he owns a gun and shoots him. This might be a theoretical situation, but I don't know.
    Also, there are people who don't allow guns in private domains, and you just come up with a gun, being an accident waiting to pop up. I don't know, but I wouldn't feel safe, and who knows what other people might do if they'd feel threatened from seeing someone with a gun.
    But.... those people already conceal carry, what does it matter if they carry it in the open. At least if it were in the open, the police would know what they're dealing with and can see if they're reaching for the gun.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Well, I guess you'd be able to draw it faster if it's out in the open. Okay, I might have named the thread with the wrong name, it should have been gun laws in Us, rather than open carry, but I just found out it's about or got voted so I wanted to make this thread to see what people who live there think about it. I still am against it, don't get me wrong, even if I don't live there and got nothing to do with it.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

People can fall/jump off bridges, too. Should we ban bridges?
    A brigde isn't something that can be used to intended to be used as a weapon, sure you can say that about many other things like buildings, high altitude points, even poisoning, but a firearm is designed to kill someone/ something. I mean they're used in assaults, murders, threats and other acts of violence, that's why they should be banned.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by sekov View Post
    A brigde isn't something that can be used to intended to be used as a weapon, sure you can say that about many other things like buildings, high altitude points, even poisoning, but a firearm is designed to kill someone/ something. I mean they're used in assaults, murders, threats and other acts of violence, that's why they should be banned.
    I dont really understand this argument. If something was originally created as a weapon it should be banned even if it has other uses that don't involve killing people?

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by SparkNuts View Post
    I dont really understand this argument. If something was originally created as a weapon it should be banned even if it has other uses that don't involve killing people?
    I'm not saying take it away since they're mostly used by law enforcement, but don't just give it to any civilian just because he want to own it. I don't want them to be completely banned, just taken away from public use.

What above knives? Knives are used in assaults, murders, threats and other acts of violence.
    But good luck cutting thru a steak without one.

I am against people carrying around hand guns or possessing SMGs, but to hunting equipment doesn't make sense to me.
    I'm not againts knives , and they're not the only things that can be used and murder weapons, you can use anything made of iron or sharp enough if you think about it. I''m not against hunting equipment, I was just saying that sometimes accidents happen, even in on hunting trips because fire arms are in general dangerous, even those who use blank shots.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Wish to take whatever self defence class you took. Would love to stop bullets.
    depending on the range u can fight back

shotgun 2 back of head? just swing around, hug your arm around the barrel so it's pointing straight behind u if he shoots itll recoil and hurt u like a cunt and prob burn u but ur not ded

same goes 4 if gun in front, just lift it up, duck, and hit the guy in the nose

pistol? same thing, just grab the slide and force it away from you and proceed 2 beat the shit out of the guy

it all comes down 2 reflexes

25. ISO #25

The entire purpose of the 2nd amendment and the right to bear arms is so the citizens have a way to protect themselves against a government gone wild. If you take away the right of normal citizens to own guns and only allow the people of authority to have them, you are giving them complete control over you. It is much harder for a Hitler, Stalin or Castro type dictator to take control of a country if the citizens are armed and able to defend themselves.

It is much better to have the 2nd amendment and not need it then the other way around.

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post

shotgun 2 back of head? just swing around, hug your arm around the barrel so it's pointing straight behind u if he shoots itll recoil and hurt u like a cunt and prob burn u but ur not ded

pistol? same thing, just grab the slide and force it away from you and proceed 2 beat the shit out of the guy

That's why you don't put your gun on the body of another person like a dumb ass.

Only exception is that if they are restrained.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post

To add on to that, when your attacker has a gun to you, he believes he has already won. This is your advantage. The second you make a move, he will either be too startled to defend himself or fire instinctively. Both will stun him long enough for you to drive your elbow into his jaw.

Unless he's a trained killer. Then you never had a chance.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

The entire purpose of the 2nd amendment and the right to bear arms is so the citizens have a way to protect themselves against a government gone wild. If you take away the right of normal citizens to own guns and only allow the people of authority to have them, you are giving them complete control over you. It is much harder for a Hitler, Stalin or Castro type dictator to take control of a country if the citizens are armed and able to defend themselves.

It is much better to have the 2nd amendment and not need it then the other way around.
    Gun for people= better chance for gangster firearms
    More gangster = more money taken away from good
    Citizen
    More war between government and gangsters = government investing more money on police = more tax
    Keep going and at the end you find out one thing
    -> Government encourage (blood money)

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

31. ISO #31

THIS THREAD GAVE ME CANCER
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

Literally anything can be used as a weapon.

Just because something is banned, doesn't mean it still can't be used. All it means is that only the law abiding citizens won't have Guns. Then guess what..? Criminals won't mind sneaking in Guns because they don't care about the law in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.