1. The Executive Lord of Post-America
    2. Deez Nuts. HA! GOT EEM!! III Jr.
    3. Man
    4. Deez Nuts. HA! GOT EEM!! IV Jr.
    5. Nurse Joy
    6. Man's Best Friend
    7. Willy Wonka
    8. Ginger Ninja

Warm Air fills a Vast Concrete room, 8 beds inside a small cubicle rests along the walls of the room each cubicle holding a foot locker and a small round tube barley big enough to fit each one of you inside, the heat from the room rises and stress builds throughout the people.
    This lasting for 3 hours until a single loudspeaker sounds "You are members of the Neurological Attainment Program sponsored by Vault Tec, inside each of you is is small microchip which when activated will alter the way you think feel and act, you will of course be self conscious however your whole personality changes.
    if you remember you volunteered to this experiment before the impact of the warheads onto DC, inside your footlockers is your starting equipment and a pip-boy, the pip boy will store all information on quests, the map ecetera as well as store your items and ammo, now the door will open to allow you to mingle with your fellow volunteers before you enter your PTD(personal Teleportation device)once through the PTD the microchip will activate and you will be sent to a location chosen by you however for the next day or so mingle and discuss and remember Be Smart, Be Safe"

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Fallout: The Great Start and End

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    What no pip-girl?

Sexist.
    This is vault tec administration and your request has been processed, all pip boys are equipped with a pip girl mide which wull allow shoe shopping, and the side of the pip girl has a variety if fleshlights slong with audible noises and a while seduce mode if u feel bad about not speaking before fleshlights

Enjoy and remember be smart be safe

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Hypersniper View Post
    This is vault tec administration and your request has been processed, all pip boys are equipped with a pip girl mide which wull allow shoe shopping, and the side of the pip girl has a variety if fleshlights slong with audible noises and a while seduce mode if u feel bad about not speaking before fleshlights

Enjoy and remember be smart be safe
    Can I order one of each plz?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Vault tec administration urges you to taje care of your pip boy since you will only be issued an extra in light of recent activity a new pip girl model is on the line and the first is coming ti you banana however due to your recent activities your starting 18 bottle caps had been deducted fron your account
    Thank you
    And remember be smart be safe

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Vault Tec has no bank since all is stored within your pip girl/boy lucky it is transferred to other pip devices
    On a second note if anyone wants the new pip girl model order now free of charge with all new vaginal, mouth and anal flesh light along with 3 different vibrator dildo if 6" 8" and 10" varietys fir any one using
    These can be swapped out fir and bought or found and is of course sn action to yourself for pleasure and stress relief
    Thank you
    And remember be smart be safe

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Greetings citizens.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

23. ISO #23

If you elect me president I promise I will be fair, and not behead you all.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

24. ISO #24

Unlike that obama
    fucketh me in the ass

25. ISO #25

Act 1:Chapter 1 A New Beginning
    Vault tec Admin here
    As you may of noticed the PTD has activated and now your in your desired location, us being your ring leader shape your experience and now its your turn
    Vault Tec has desired that action to be published by tomorrow at 1600 until then discuss, if you want you may discuss your starts and locations and even just chat but no heavy or large discloure or plans to be creatyed here
    Remember be smart be safe

fallout_3_world_map.gif

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

GG GUYS
    fucketh me in the ass