S-FM Queue
Register

User Tag List

Thread: S-FM Queue

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

S-FM Queue

This post will organize setups in order of their anticipated Signups date. Comments are enabled in order to point out mistakes or offer suggestions and critique.

These queues are independent from one another. That is, your position on one does not affect your position on another. An exception occurs if one host is scheduled to host two concurrent games. I will alter the queue to ensure that does not happen.

First-time and returning hosts have small boost in priority.
    Actively improved setups will also enjoy additional priority.
    If you hosted recently, you will be delayed to allow other hosts a chance.

While it is mostly a first come, first serve basis, I will be exercising my own discrete but fair judgment when deciding positions on queue.

Games must not be a "Work In Progress" to be added to the queue.

Positions in queue are liable to change without notice.

If you have two games of the same size on the queue, you may notify me to swap their positions.

If you feel your position in the queue is incorrect, please double check to make sure you have legitimate basis for this argument and then let me know.

Large S-FM's Queue
    Death & Magic, 13 players, hosted by RLVG

Small S-FM's Queue
    S-FM Lottery, 10 players, hosted by SuperJack
    S-FM Haunted Town, 10 players, hosted by Hybrid
    S-FM Masquerade Madness II, 7 players, hosted by Iced_Monopoly
    S-FM Undercover, 8 players, hosted by Mesk514

Vanilla S-FM's Queue
    Super Basic, 7 players, hosted by RLVG

If you would like your game added to the queue, please post in this thread, or send Mesk514, Iced_Monopoly, RLVG or deathworlds a PM.

Spoiler : Vanilla S-FM Queue Critera :
    Rules for Vanilla S-FMs:
    • The setup must have simple special mechanics, or no special mechanics at all.
    • The setup must be open, meaning that the exact role distribution is known (no hidden/random roles).1
    • The setup must have been played at least twice (other sites count) and be considered balanced.2,3
    • More than 1/2 of the roles must be vanilla, meaning that they have no inherit abilities.4
    • All wincons must be some form of "make sure all other factions die."5
    • There must be an uninformed majority (Town).
    • There must be no uncommon roles.6,7

1Exception: Games with fixed possible setup distributions, like matrix games, are allowed.
    2"Balanced" means that all factions must have a roughly equal chance of winning.
    3Exception: If you feel you have a very good argument for your setup being balanced, you may pm me (Deathworlds).
    4Exception: Informed minority (Team scum) vanilla roles that share a factional kill do not count towards this total.
    5Exception: Setups may have one "neutral" role, such as survivor or executioner.
    6"Uncommon Roles" are roles that are not found in the StarCraft 2 "Mafia" Mod.
    7Exception: Slight deviations of common roles are allowed if approved, or if you have very good reason for including uncommon roles.
    Last edited by Mesk514; November 8th, 2017 at 01:11 PM.