S-FM Queue
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: S-FM Queue

1. ISO #1

S-FM Queue

This post will organize setups in order of their anticipated Signups date. Comments are enabled in order to point out mistakes or offer suggestions and critique.

These queues are independent from one another. That is, your position on one does not affect your position on another. An exception occurs if one host is scheduled to host two concurrent games. I will alter the queue to ensure that does not happen.

First-time and returning hosts have small boost in priority.
    Actively improved setups will also enjoy additional priority.
    If you hosted recently, you will be delayed to allow other hosts a chance.

While it is mostly a first come, first serve basis, I will be exercising my own discrete but fair judgment when deciding positions on queue.

Games must not be a "Work In Progress" to be added to the queue.

Positions in queue are liable to change without notice.

If you have two games of the same size on the queue, you may notify me to swap their positions.

If you feel your position in the queue is incorrect, please double check to make sure you have legitimate basis for this argument and then let me know.

Large S-FM's Queue
    Death & Magic, 13 players, hosted by RLVG

Small S-FM's Queue
    S-FM Lottery, 10 players, hosted by SuperJack
    S-FM Haunted Town, 10 players, hosted by Hybrid
    S-FM Masquerade Madness II, 7 players, hosted by Iced_Monopoly
    S-FM Undercover, 8 players, hosted by Mesk514

Vanilla S-FM's Queue
    Super Basic, 7 players, hosted by RLVG

If you would like your game added to the queue, please post in this thread, or send Mesk514, Iced_Monopoly, RLVG or deathworlds a PM.

Spoiler : Vanilla S-FM Queue Critera :
    Rules for Vanilla S-FMs:
    • The setup must have simple special mechanics, or no special mechanics at all.
    • The setup must be open, meaning that the exact role distribution is known (no hidden/random roles).1
    • The setup must have been played at least twice (other sites count) and be considered balanced.2,3
    • More than 1/2 of the roles must be vanilla, meaning that they have no inherit abilities.4
    • All wincons must be some form of "make sure all other factions die."5
    • There must be an uninformed majority (Town).
    • There must be no uncommon roles.6,7

1Exception: Games with fixed possible setup distributions, like matrix games, are allowed.
    2"Balanced" means that all factions must have a roughly equal chance of winning.
    3Exception: If you feel you have a very good argument for your setup being balanced, you may pm me (Deathworlds).
    4Exception: Informed minority (Team scum) vanilla roles that share a factional kill do not count towards this total.
    5Exception: Setups may have one "neutral" role, such as survivor or executioner.
    6"Uncommon Roles" are roles that are not found in the StarCraft 2 "Mafia" Mod.
    7Exception: Slight deviations of common roles are allowed if approved, or if you have very good reason for including uncommon roles.
    Last edited by Mesk514; November 8th, 2017 at 01:11 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM Queue

This has always been how it has worked. But only now the setup workshop is filling up faster than I can keep track of mentally, so I need to write it down in a post.

This will be up within 24 hours.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Is my Fableblood Tavern setup going to be in the queue? You haven't visited it again after I answered your questions.
    Yeah everything in the workshop will be in the queue.

Your setup will receive proper reviewing weeks before it is set for signups, but right now I am rationing my limited free time onto setups that are closer to their signups date.

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

6. ISO #6

Can you mark my setups in the queue as just "One of deathworlds's games"?

It would be kinda hard to keep track of what I want to host.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    fucketh me in the ass

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Can you mark my setups in the queue as just "One of deathworlds's games"?

It would be kinda hard to keep track of what I want to host.
    Yeah I can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypersniper View Post
    YO CHECK MY GAME ASAP
    ur words not mine lad
    I will get to it before I leave tonight.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    It's fine to have 1 small and 1 large on the queue at the same time, correct?
    Assuming it is, cause Hypersniper's is on there, but don't want to screw myself here lol
    If this is a thing, can I have my "Terminators Return" on the bottom of the small S-FM queue?
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    It's fine to have 1 small and 1 large on the queue at the same time, correct?
    Assuming it is, cause Hypersniper's is on there, but don't want to screw myself here lol
    Yeah that's fine. But if they coincide, I will probably delay a game so that the host would not have to run two concurrent games.

12. ISO #12

May my "Election Day" (13 players) please be put on the same position on the queue as "Illuminati" (10 players)?
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    May my "Election Day" (13 players) please be put on the same position on the queue as "Illuminati" (10 players)?
    Unfortunately, that would require me to delay some people's games, so I can't do that

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Unfortunately, that would require me to delay some people's games, so I can't do that
    Ask MattZed, he will approve of it.

pleeeeeeeease
    Last edited by deathworlds; July 4th, 2015 at 12:04 AM.
    fucketh me in the ass

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

I'm fine having Illuminati be delayed until the games would run at the same time, assuming Deathworlds would be next in the large S-FM queue from what's listed.
    <3 u bb
    fucketh me in the ass

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

YOU INCORRECTLY CAPITALIZED MY NAME AGAIN.

This will not stand. I request Election Night never be allowed to run for being just a less-fun version of Illuminati.
    </3 I fixed it tho
    fucketh me in the ass

19. ISO #19

I'm assuming you guys want me to perpetually delay your games until you guys can run them both concurrently. As long as this does not affect any other host in a negative way, I can Approve this measure.

I would be so hard if you guys made the RP connected to each others' games.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

I retract my original statement.

This retraction not part of an attempt to implement a New World Order.
    I'll crack the code, and prove the existence of the illuminati!
    fucketh me in the ass

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    When are we gonna play some more S-FMs already!
    RLVG still hasn't woken up and posted his signups

Which might be okay since it'll take a while to fill up cause of the big FM

At this rate, Im about to post signups for Werewolf Assault.
    If he doesn't post signups within 24 hours you're up to bat!

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Ahhhhrg im keeping my inner conspiracy theroist so I dont rant but seriously people just make fyn and mock the illuminati but there everywhere, I brt you didn't even know thst the vatican holds alien life, the most secretive organisation in the world besides the gathering of the owl where all the richest and most influential meet, defo no illuminati no.,

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

Is it allowed to have two same category games run on the queue at the same time?
    I can justify at most 2 Small S-FM's running concurrently with a Large S-FM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    When can I post sign ups for mine?!??

Also I am confused on location of mine I guess it says last but two are paired one is "delayed".
    Yours is likely going to run after Crypt's Double Mafia .

Deathworlds and MattZed's are paired because they requested to delay their own games until they can both run at the same time.
    PoD's is delayed because he has a lot to handle at the moment.

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Well let crypt post sign ups, I want to host mine before end if year lol
    I'm working on it.

I apologize for any delays.

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

I'm assuming after I draft up the OoO for my spore game, it's aproved?
    fucketh me in the ass